Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Art,Life and RP forum
RP: Blood Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

VashofBloodRose
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 6:35 pm
"an insult to your own kind! Glateon was a magnificent dragon and a personal friend of mine. how could you not know him?"

*storms out of cave and goes out of sight*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:17 pm
*Growls* "One more smart remark and I'll cut your tongue out." *She walked to the bear and sunk her teeth into it's neck; finished off the leftovers and walked away* "Glateon was a magnifcent dragon but no stupid were like him could ever acknowledge that." *She sat against a wall and leaned her head against it* "Ohand thank you for the meal Luna."  

goddessofvamps
Vice Captain

Arrayth
Crew

Demonic Werewolf

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 3:09 am
*turns to mihna* you dont dare call me that or else *walks out to michael* if glateon is what you humans call him it may be glateus your talking about hes a magnificent dragon yes and he has know the kings of your land for all of his life so it may be him your talking about *hands the bottle* here drink a little
...wait did you say you were the king of Oreinos?  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 6:05 am
*Carmilla is leaning against one of the stone walls the entire time listening to the various conversations. Carmilla walks over to Luna.* "Do you need any help?" *Carmilla thinks back to her past* "It was Glateus and he is truly a magnificent dragon."  

XEtherXFallenLikeTheSkyX
Vice Captain

goddessofvamps
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:29 pm
"Oooo I'm so scared of an egotistical mutt like you. At least Camilla has more honor than you. Some mangy wannabe-bad boy mutt who can't even control his own temper. Learn to control it before it gets yourself killed. By the way, I've killed more mutts like you than you will ever know in your life. You'll just be another of the faceless mongrels who decided to insult a cul Bun VAMPIRE. Who have no idea who or what your dealing with pup." "Human my arse" she mumbled to herself  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:07 pm
yes thankyou *pulls a knife out of my bag*

*begins cutting the belly of the bear open, pulling out the organs, and cutting through the muscel, begins cutting out the meat*

"nice and deblooded, perfect"

*goes to the fire i started earlyer, checking on it* "needs to be stronger..."

*holding my hand in front of it, the flame grows, thowing more dry wood on it* "there we go"  

Luna_144
Crew

Arrayth
Crew

Demonic Werewolf

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 1:46 pm
*appears back in the cave pulling up mihna* whatch you words pup or else *pulls the sword* im 100000 years old i created the rase of mine and i will kill you if you threaten me again *trows into another one of the cave walls* watch your words *walks back to michael*  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 8:49 pm
*Carmilla helps by taking the organs and cleaning them out* "you can make a stew out of this" *Carmilla looks back over to see Mihna being pushed into one of the cave walls. Carmilla picks up the bears lower intestine and walks over to where minha and Bartimus are* "Scuse me, Intestines comin thru!" * Carmilla grabs Minha's arm pulling her out of the way right before she slams the still putrid intestines in Bartemuses face. Leaving entrails from the animal stuck to his face* "Cut the crap" *Carmilla walks back over to where Rena is and finishes helping her prepare the meal*  

XEtherXFallenLikeTheSkyX
Vice Captain

VashofBloodRose
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 9:02 pm
*with an empty bottle in hand and from the grapes he picked and smashed and fermented through alchemic aging methods, poured them into the bottle. Michael jumps back into the cave but longingly stares at the land that never recovered from the fire. and it was rightfully his land by nature. with watery eyes and quivering lip, he replied*

"my father, the king of Oreinos is dead. has been for almost a century. with my people scattered and few, and my land dry and barren, i am king of dirt. my family is dead... all i have is me... all i have is me."

*with a thrust he drank all the wine he produced. the bottle slipped out of his hand and smashed upon the cave floor. he turned and went over to get some raw meat.*

"as guests of my humble little home, you shall have the good meat. i shall take any raw leftovers as my hospitality to you." *bows* "i am sorry i have drank all the wine. i shall get more for you." *leaves the cave yet again to produce more of the fermented juices. repeating the same process, yet this time producing cups and a bottle to hold the wine, comes back in to treat his guests*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 4:30 am
listen to me michael im the messenger of Certula and i bring a gift from her to you *hands a pice of jewlery* its not a normal one just take it and il leave if you do not want me here as you all so peasurebly has shown *looks at camilla* and you saving your friend was a noble guest here have this *hands a ball of something green*  

Arrayth
Crew

Demonic Werewolf

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hellraiser 500

goddessofvamps
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 7:18 am
*After being thrown against a wall, gets up and heads out of the cave* "I'll be back. I'm not in the mood to deal with a pup like him. He is Micheal's guest as much as I so I will not spill blood in a home that is not mine. I will return before dawn." *She jumped from the cave mouth and sprinted into the trees leaving the others behind*  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 8:21 am
hmm shes gonna be back and shes calling me a pup hmmm i got more power in my little finger then she got in all of her body *i think still holding out the gifts*  

Arrayth
Crew

Demonic Werewolf

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hellraiser 500

goddessofvamps
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:18 am
"100000 years old my arse! If that's the case then that's the new four! He thinks he's a bloody god! If he's a god I'm a human. I refuse to stoop to his level. I won't kill him and I won't fight him. HA! I'll show him. Pup? Me? Please. I'll just take this anger out on my dinner and get some training in. That'll fix this, problem." She thought. She spotted a lone demon-bear. "Perfect. Nothing like a good work out to relieve yourself of emotion." Drawing her sword she attacked the demon and took it down after a few swipes of it's rather large claws. She filled herself up and buried the rest for later.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:34 am
*hanging the meat on a rack over the fire to cook and smoke it* "micheal, thankyou but i dont drink wine, ill be ok with water, sorry to ask can you make me a pot? Carmilla is right, we can make a stew from the entrailes"

*finnishes cutting the best meat from the beast, moves the body against the wall* "ill dispose of it later, sorry"

*stoking the fire with a stick, continues added and watching the meat cooking on the rack* "Bartemuses i think it wise you stop insulting everyone here everytime you speak....i mean not to be rude but it be best you stop underestimating everyone, no matter your age. For not everyone here you wouldnt have a freash meal, wine, a home, and a barrier so you wont have to worry about being disturbed...am i right?"

*smells the cooking meat* "oooh thats mouth watering, its almost done. I can smoke the meat wich makes it lighter to carry and mask the scent, and then carry it with us. perfect"

(([my names Rena O.o?!!? XD wooow]))  

Luna_144
Crew

Arrayth
Crew

Demonic Werewolf

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hellraiser 500
PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 1:42 pm
luna its good you stick up for her but dont make yourself dead im one of the avatars that created this world *summons an army of demons with a single move* and i wont let her insult me but its true it would not be very nice to make michaels home full of blood  
Art,Life and RP forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff