Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Bleach
thecloakedone and dewski's RPG! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dewski
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:48 pm
Ira: surprise me *gives her a slight smirk* are you avoiding my question?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:48 pm
Manakou:*wakes up slowly and looks around dazed* Where am i....?  

Manakou007

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:53 pm
Kitana: *just gives him another smile* Well... I tell them to stop and they don't, and we need the customers, and I don't want to get fired.... I shouldn't be complaining about my problems, it's a job. I'll be back with your salad shortly *bows a little, before hurrying off to do her job*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:54 pm
Kiska: in you apartment if you sign this paperwork with this pen *gives him the paperwork and pen then sits down hugging her knees waiting and watching*  

Dewski
Crew

Manakou007

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:57 pm
Mankou:*looks at Kiska smiling and signs the paperwork* Something wrong?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:59 pm
Ira: (well, I can't do anything about it if she isn't going to do anything except for ask them to stop because they obvously won't listen. if it gets serious....) *drinks his water now observing the guys who harassed kitana*  

Dewski
Crew

TheCloakedOne
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:02 pm
Guys: *just laughing and watching the girl waitresses, mostly their waitress, Kitana*

Kitana: *goes and grabs their plates, moving them out of her way, before getting Ira's salad and giving it to him, smiling* Here you go!  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:02 pm
Kiska: nothing at all. . .I was just thinking about your sister *takes the paperwork and runs off with it*  

Dewski
Crew

Dewski
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:06 pm
Ira: Thank you, Miss. Chrichi and try to keep an arm distance from those... BOYS... *says the last part loud enough for the guys to hear*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:07 pm
Kitana: (Is he being nice?!) *smiling even more, she nodded, before telling him to call her if he needed anything else, hurrying off to her job, happier now*  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Dewski
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:14 pm
Ira: *notices her happier after what he said* (damn, I shouldn't be so nice. . .there's no point in making friends here when I'll be leaving) *starts eating his salad and drinking his water*  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:30 pm
Kitana: *keeps working her job, very happy, before going over to him* Anything else, sir? *smiles*  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Dewski
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:41 pm
Ira: what is your favorite dish here?  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 10:54 pm
Kitana: I would have to say the chicken fettacini... our cook here makes it so well! You won't be disappointed! *smiles*  

TheCloakedOne
Captain

Dewski
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 11:03 pm
Ira: Then I'll try that  
Bleach

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers