Welcome to Gaia! ::

The One Year War (Semi - Literate Battle RP Guild)

Back to Guilds

Reply The Earth Federation (Pilot Training Academy and Military HQ)
Virtual Reality Testing Center Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 6:44 pm
((Ya wanna get on with the roleplay now, or should I berate you some more?))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 21, 2008 8:17 pm
"can i have a cookie?"
*Toshiro says in the most innocent way possible by and you faintly see a small ring flutter above his head for a fraction of a second*  

Zed365

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 3:43 pm
"Go ahead..." The colonel hasn't moved from leaning over Toshiro.

The general on the other hand has secretively moved over to the control console and after tapping the intercom mic once or twice he leans in slightly and says into it "Hurry up or there won't be any cookies left...." In perhaps the most sinister way anyone can say anything that involves cookies.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 10:54 am
"Can we go ahead and get this done"

wonder if there is anything "special" in those cookies  

Saurn

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 10:30 am
Saurn can hear the general speaking but its very hard to hear because he isn't speaking directly into the intercom "Doesn't he have to initialize the program?"

Saurn doesn't hear the colonel's reply but he briskly walks over to the control console, hands the General the cookies and speaks into the microphone. "Please select your weapons and the program will start then~ I'm just as tired of waiting as you are."

"Ow, damn."

The colonel sighs "Just wait for them to cool would you...."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 11:18 am
Picks the rifle and the standard equipments  

Saurn

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 6:17 pm
The screen goes black and then a bright light from beneath as Saurn's GM drops through empty air, miles above the earth.
"I forgot to mention...you're going in via air drop. Don't forget to deploy your chutes...."
In the near distance the enemy cruiser can be seen hovering over an enemy encampment at the edge of a military base. A lone Gouf stands sentry at the front of the base, a few hundred meters from the drop point.

((MS-07B Gouf
With Sword out and whip retracted:
User Image
Whip retracted and sword dropped/ put away in shield:
User Image
Uses: Ground only
Characteristics:
Armor: Medium
Speed: Medium
Weapon Power: Medium

Armaments:
-Heat Sword
-Shield (Always mounted on left arm)
-Machine gun mounted in fingers (Left hand always)
-Heat rod (Whip that extends from right forearm. Causes electric shock and extreme heat)
Optional:
-Zaku Machine Gun
-Zaku Bazooka

Just so you know))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:30 am
((you said in the NEAR distance in range of my rifle?))  

Saurn

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:14 pm
((Then I said a few hundred meters from the drop point....
If we tried to drop you any closer the enemy cruiser would blast you out of the sky before you landed.
Just go all sneaky sneaky over there and blow the snot out of them with joor hellzone grenade.
Well...they know you're there, its kinda hard to miss an airdrop, but they don't know where you are exactly....
Ninja ninja ninja....))  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 4:29 pm
*not listening to any of this and stuffing his face with cookies. Toshiro grabs a couple more, stuffs them in his pocket, then leaves for the dormitories*  

Zed365

Saurn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 3:24 pm
"here goes nothing"
as the suit hits the ground he readys the hellzone gernade
"i'll approach it from behind and throw the gernade right on the crusier to destroy it and have the remains fall on the base"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 07, 2008 7:44 pm
Zed365
*not listening to any of this and stuffing his face with cookies. Toshiro grabs a couple more, stuffs them in his pocket, then leaves for the dormitories*

"...Strange, they were still hot. Well, seems they've cooled now, anyway."
"Damn!"
"Or not." And then turns his attention back to Saurn "Just don't miss...or hit any civilians."  

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

Saurn

PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 7:06 pm
"don't worry i won't"
{sweat starts to trikle down}
no pressure
the suits arm readies and throws the gernade of doom onto the deck of the crusier  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:48 pm
"Nice throw. Very...improbable?" That was truly stunning. Maybe something was wrong with the program.
At any rate the Gouf standing guard stilled seemed unaware of Saurn...and then all hell broke loose. It wasn't a single explosion, but it was one grand explosion. Many explosions within a mighty explosion all exploding into more explosions that exploded into still more explosions, all exploding at once, trashing the cruiser with a single glorious blast. Because of the maniac explosive style of the hellzone grenade, shrapnel was sent off in the most wonderful of trajectories. Some tore off into the distance and over the horizon, almost too fast to be seen, while larger junks were bounced around in mid-air and some even tossed up higher than the cruiser had been flying before falling back down to earth. All in all, most of the wreckage was too small to take notice of, but moving at such a great speed that it cut through anything in its path cleanly, and the majority of anything of significant size was either tossed up or blown around so much that its speed wasn't lethal and it eventually fell heavily to the earth. In short, the base was decimated, on some scale, not utterly destroyed, but damaged terribly in some places while other areas were nearly untouched, the damage caused by itty bitty shrapnel unseen. Larger scraps had landed on building roof tops, too slow to crash through or destroy the buildings though they were sure to collapse without maintenance, and still some others lay impotent in small craters on the empty ground. The pilot of the Gouf was not happy. Its whip was drawn and obviously searching for the cause of all the racket, for the racket was the worst disturbance, the damage to the surrounding area hardly worth notice.  

kisuke hyoujin
Vice Captain

Saurn

PostPosted: Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:55 pm
((thats a lot of explosions)
"well all i need to do now is to get away from the debris and pick of the gouf"
the suit raises the rifle
"shouldn't be difficult"
the shots fire towards the gouf  
The Earth Federation (Pilot Training Academy and Military HQ)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games