Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Negi Springfield 2008

3,800 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:06 pm
Driviline smiles as he watches his helpless character fall to the ground in slow motion. "Well played Negi." He adjust his shades to hide his glowing yellow eyes. "Although all this playing has made me rather 'hungry' and I left my 'special dinner' back at the hotel....." He then tried to stand up, but his legs suddenly wouldn't hold his weight and he almost fell over. He was able to stay up by quickly shifting his weight towards machine that he could grab hold of. He spoke in a light whisper that only those near him could hear what he says. "This..... This is very bad...... Need to get some fresh blood.... and soon......"  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 12:22 pm
Xenon paused for a moment as she actually began to consider picking a game for them to play. That moment ended as soon as Cirus oh-so kindly offered to choose for her; and Xenon wasn't actually able to detect the sarcasm in his voice. "Well, if you don't mind, I would prefer you to chose, Cirus-san." She said with a warm smile.

[Cassandra enters from the Kiyomizu stage]

Cassandra had been wandering Kyoto for a while before she had decided to check on one of her favorite little cyst carriers... Negi, of course. Walking over to her colleage, she put an arm around his shoulder in a friendly manner - although her reasons for being her were far from friendly. "Ah, Springfield," She took a quick look at the game that Negi and Driviline had been playing; but she really didn't care. "Good to see someone's having fun."

She looked towards Driviline, sniffing the air and raising an eyebrow. Diagnosing the problem barely even required thought. Smelt like a vampire, and looked ready to collapse. Regardless of the problem, there was only one solution for such a thing - blood, of course. "Driviline, wasn't it?" She folded her arms. "Do you need some of your 'medication'?" One thing she didn't want was another vampire going around causing trouble. Not because she didn't like trouble - she just didn't like cleaning up after other peoples' messes.

Chachamaru v2
Captain

Interesting Lunatic

Negi Springfield 2008

3,800 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 1:56 pm
Driviline slowly turned around to see Cassandra next to Negi. He smiled at bit "I guess you could call it 'medication' in this sort of situation." He chuckled slightly evilly. "The only hard part is finding a good supply of this 'medication' that I need. Would you happen to know where I could get some, Dr. Bryde?" He lowered his shades so that she could see him making direct eye contact.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:13 pm
Cassandra rolled her eyes and heaved a quiet sigh. 'Honestly, what sort of vampire isn't prepared for blood hunger?' But at least he'd addressed her in the manner which she liked to be addressed. She unfolded her arms and nodded. "Come on, then. We'll go back to the hotel and I'll make you some up." As if blood was any issue to Cassandra. Her surgical gear was practically drenched in the stuff. Run it under a tap for a few minutes and you could feed a small family of vampires. She looked towards Negi, putting an arm around his shoulder again. "Unless, of course, Springfield here needs you for a little longer."  

Chachamaru v2
Captain

Interesting Lunatic

Negi Springfield 2008

3,800 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 2:46 pm
Driviline sighed a bit as he put his shades back up. "I was hoping for some place closer for a nice fresh batch." He pulled out a little white bottle from his shirt pocket. "I guess this will have to do for now." He opened the bottle and chugged it down. "Not as good as the fresh stuff, but it still works." He was able to stand on his own again and he smiles at Cassandra. "If you are still offering to make some, I could do with a few more emergancy bottles. It is a real pain in someone's neck if I try to fill these things on my own."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:17 pm
Negi is a bit startled as Cassandra sneaks up on him and throws an arm around him, at that. "Ah... Byrde-san..." He smiles at her wearily, uneasy with the contact. Chamo scampers out of Cassandra's immediate reach into Negi's pocket, not wanting to be near the vampire, especially after the last time he got close to one of her associates. And he doesn't want a cyst like Negi's got. Negi finds his way out from under Cassandra's arm.

Cirus sighs softly and shakes his head before looking back up at Xenon, folding his arms casually. "That was sarcasm, Xenon-san. I would like you to pick something for us to play, 'kay?" He smiles gently at her and nods his head softly, waiting for her to then pick out a game.  

Lip-Desu

Romantic Grabber

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200

Chachamaru v2
Captain

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2008 8:47 am
Cassandra very nearly face palmed herself at Driviline's words, but resisted the urge to do so. Mostly because if she did that, she would be forced to stab him. Probably in the face. With a rusty fork. Something like that at least. '...This guy tries far too hard'. She sighed again. "Alright, let's get back to the hotel and I'll mix you some up." She looked towards Negi somewhat wearily. "Will you be joining us, Springfield?"

Xenon blinked, genuinely surprised by the revelation that Cirus was, in fact, being sarcastic. She paused for just a moment as she made a record of his body language and tone for future uses of detecting sarcasm. "Well... What sort of games do you like to play?" She asks, smiling. If she has to decide on a game, then she would at least make sure it was one that she knew Cirus would like.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 1:48 pm
Kazumi paused at a bank of Initial D driving games, giving them a speculative look. Hmm.

A few seconds later, she sat in one of the driver's seats, with her hands gripping the steering wheel. As the numbers counted down on the screen, she prepared to stomp down on the gas pedal.

Kazumi lost precious seconds learning how to shift gears. A feral grin spread across her face as she tried to make up time, weaving past other cars.

Urd Tanzanite

Questing Alchemist

39,425 Points
  • Exciting Experiment 50
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Master Converter 500

Lip-Desu

Romantic Grabber

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 10:09 pm
"No, no, that's alright. You can take him, Byrde-san." Negi nods to her, glancing at Driviline before nodding to the vampiress who still has her arm around his shoulders. Discomforting... it makes him uneasy to have her this close to him, but he shouldn't be feeling like that, at least not on the trip. She seems to have been real helpful as of late, and she's also not supposed to cause trouble... so he lets it remain.

Cirus sighs at her and shakes his head, looking up at her. "I play a wide variety of games, so whatever you pick will be fine, Xenon-san." He smiles softly and nods to her, letting her pick freely.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 24, 2008 4:04 pm
Driviline frowned a bit at what Negi said. But he wasn't going to let this chance to learn a bit more about Dr. Bryde other then the rumors that he had overheard. He walks over to Sosuke and whispers in his ear. "I want you to keep an eye on Negi. See if you can get any useful info from him." He smiles a bit. "Of course, you are welcome to join me if you really want to." He then turns away from Sosuke leaving him to make up his own mind and he looks at Cassandra. "Shall we head off Dr. Bryde, or is there something that you wanted to do here before heading off to the hotel?"  

Negi Springfield 2008

3,800 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Chachamaru v2
Captain

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:55 pm
Xenon pauses for a moment, thinking this as a real 'moment of truth'. The one thing she didn't want to do would be to pick a game that Cirus wouldn't enjoy. That would be... Well, no, there was no 'would'. She just could not afford to pick something he wouldn't like. Then she had an idea. An almost-perfect idea. "Well, perhaps we should go back to my room, Cirus-san." She smiled at Cirus and nodded. "I have a rather large library of games, and it won't cost you any money to play them."

Cassandra nods as she releases Negi's shoulder from her arm. No point dragging him with her; he'd probably just scream or something. "Very well, suit yourself." She tells him, before looking towards Driviline and nodding. "Let's get going then." She leads Driviline from the arcade, but as soon as she is out of sight, assumes her gaseous form, trusting Driviline to follow in some form or another.

[We'll skip the traveling; Cassandra flies to her hotel room in Gaseous form]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:23 am
Negi sighs as they go, relieved a bit to be rid of them before looking around, perhaps for someone to play with. Ah, there's... Cirus, was it? And Xenon. He smiles softly and wraps up the current game before heading over to them, smiling softly and waving. "Hey, Xenon-san, and... was it Cirus-san?" He smiles softly, looking between the two.

"Well, I dunno... I mean, we only just got here. Playing in an arcade is an experience that playing at home doesn't quite seem to match... but, if you insist... oh, hey." Cirus turns to smiles at the child approaching them. One of the mages from last night, right? Right... "Xenon-san was just suggesting we go back to her room to look through her collection... she doesn't seem to want to choose a game." He looks to her and rolls his eyes a bit. "Y'know, if you pick a game I don't like, I'll say so and you can try picking something else. It wouldn't be the end of the world..."  

Lip-Desu

Romantic Grabber

8,800 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Marathon 300
  • Overstocked 200

Negi Springfield 2008

3,800 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2008 8:08 pm
Driviline follows Cassandra out of the arcade. He was a bit shocked when she went inter her gaseous form. He quickly casts an illusion spell to hid himself from human sight. He then go flying after the Gaseous form of Cassandra to her room.

[Driviline follows Cassandra to her hotel room]

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 2:39 pm
When Driviline went, Sosuke felt a little...alone. Now, he was stuck with Xenon, Cirus, and Negi. Not a bad bunch, Sosuke didn't have anything against them, but he didn't have anything to talk with them about either. Following Negi, Sosuke decided to do what Driviline asked him to do. Find out more info on Negi. Truthfully, Sosuke didn't know why in the world Driviline wanted to find out more info about Negi, when he could just ask him, or why he wanted in the first place, to know more about Negi, but it wasn't Sosuke's business. Besides, he had nothing better to do. If Negi and the others shooed him off, then he'd go find something else to do. For now, might as well stick with the party.  

C h o t t o C h o c o

7,450 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Brandisher 100

Chachamaru v2
Captain

Interesting Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 5:15 pm
Xenon is glad for Negi to break the conversation, bowing politely as he walks over. "Hello, Negi-sensei." However, upon being told once again to pick a game, she pauses for a moment, looking rather unsure about what to do. She really didn't want to risk displeasing Cirus, but... If he was so sure, then it would at least be worth a try. She looks around, before setting her eyes on a DDR machine, nodding and smiling at Cirus. "Do you like to play Dance Dance Revolution, Cirus-san?"  
Kyoto

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff