Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Players' Domain

Back to Guilds

A great place to roleplay and an all around place to hang out, make friends and eat smores. 

Tags: role play, literate, romance, horror, fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
The Kingdom Of Thea-Accepting! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

An Ineffable Conclusion

Hygienic Punching Bag

9,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 7:29 am
" How a I supposed to know, I didn't cook it." Klyde said with a shrug as he poked it with a fork. With a defeated sigh he said, " I'm not hungry anymore." Putting his fork down, Klyde waited for whomever it was across the table to finish their food.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 10:20 am
Laurie pushed her place away slightly. "Either am I, I think I'll just wait for dessert."  

AzulSandy
Crew

Violet Embers13

PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:19 pm
Luna sighed just before Hadrian kissed her. She kissed him back but after a few moments she heard a dissaproving "Humphf!" Signaling that it might be innapropriate to kiss right now.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 17, 2009 4:50 pm
"What's wrong,Lulu?" Hadrian said as he stroked her cheek  

Lenwe Surion

Violet Embers13

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:43 pm
Luna shook her head. "Nothing. I thought I heard something thats all." She replied. She looked around for whomever and "humphfed" at them. She sighed and thought. "Maybe it was just my imagination."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:54 pm
"I love you, Lulu" Hadrian said as he fonduled her
{the pic in my sigy is of my dog}  

Lenwe Surion

Violet Embers13

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:28 am
Luna sighed in content. Their food was laid out in front of them. "Hadrian you should eat." She said quietly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:12 pm
"Fine" Hadrian said as he began to cut his steak  

Lenwe Surion

Violet Embers13

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:23 pm
Luna grimaced slightly. "Are you upset?" She asked quietly. She slowly pushed the food away from herself. Blood was the only thing she could drink/eat because she was a vampire.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:03 pm
"Could you promise me one thing?" Hadrian asked just before put a few pieces of steak in his mouth  

Lenwe Surion

Violet Embers13

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:06 pm
Luna looked at him curiously. "What would that be?" She asked quietly. She recieved a glare from a passing waiter as he took her untouched food. She bared her fangs at him, shocking him so much he nearly dropped the plate as he took off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 11:23 pm
"That we make love once we get home" Hadrian said just before continuing to eat  

Lenwe Surion

Violet Embers13

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 5:00 am
Luna looked at him steadily. "I can't promise you that, not until the wedding. It goes against my better judgement. I know it's already happened but I want to do this wedding the right way. I'm sorry but I just...can't." She replied, looking somber.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 1:38 pm
"I'll let you drink by blood" He begged with puppy dog eyes  

Lenwe Surion

Violet Embers13

PostPosted: Tue Jan 20, 2009 2:28 pm
Luna looked a little irritated. "You really think that is tempting to me? Drinking another's blood? You think I enjoy sucking the life out of people, just to survive? You don't know me at all, Hadrian. I'm not proud of being a monster." She said incredulosly.  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff