Welcome to Gaia! ::

Site 1

Back to Guilds

A guild-wide roleplay involving many super-powerful characters. 

Reply Greece
Aeropoli Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fate Shzual

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:52 pm
Narcissa would raise her head and looked to Shade, she then nodded and then looked to Lucian's hands, she'd lick them knowing dog saliva was better then human's but thought against it. So she'd rest her head on her mitts, keeping those yellow hues on him.Lucian, you need to rest she will be back before you know it. Another large yawn and she'd realize how natural this all felt, laying at his feet, she could get used to this.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:11 pm
"I gotta find the guy that gave me...these. Curses, powers, whatever. Didn't always have em'...wouln't always wan't em'. Kinda don't now. Pretty sure we were fightin' the b*****d..." He'd yawn and close his eyes , arms on top of the blanket to make sure he couldn't roll on his hands. He'd never sleep on his back otherwise. "Dude that did it was a lich..." And snoring.  

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:14 pm
There was a loud POP, and Gil fell onto the ground in surprise as he arrived.
"Wha... What?!"  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 6:15 pm
"Whining doesn't suit you Cowboy" Shade called as she exited the house. She walked down the path, sunglasses materializing on her face as she did. She didn't know whether she still needed them or not with the new shift in power, but she wasn't good to anyone blind so she wasn't going to risk it.

She came to the large wooden gate that marked the end of the property just at the bottom of the hill and pushed it open enough to slip through before strolling out into the market street. The sounds of sellers yelling prices and such thrummed away at her eardrums with familiarity. A smile stretched her lips as she stretched her arms above her and started for the nearest stall. "Good gods I've missed this place."

~~~

It wasn't long before she'd stocked up a good size basket with some basic food stuffs; loaf of bread, some sort of delicious dried meat, assorted fruits and such. A canvas bag had first aid supplies and ointments and medicine in it, along with a large jug of freshwater roped around her one arm. She jogged back down the street toward the gate and slipped through once more before starting th climb up the hill. "I'm back." she called as she got closer to the door, her shadow opening it for her as she balanced the bags.

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 2:39 pm
He'd slam his head against his pillows which actually hurt. Moving his hands wasn't working so well either, thus he'd have to deal with Gilgamesh's appearance. Or at least he would until either Narcisa got a clue or...bingo! Once Melaina was home he'd tilt his head towards her and grin uneasily. "Glad you're here; any reason he is!?" Referring to Gilgamesh.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:33 pm
Narcisa growled and leaped on Gilgamesh, her muzzle very close to his face, her upper lip moved so you could see most of her fangs, as she didn't like intruders almost landing on her human master, her ears pinned back as she waited for a command to either strike or don't.

"Down girl" Roze would place a hand on her hip as she looked to both Gil and to Narcissa who looked like she was about ready to take out her lover's head. She'd sigh and then looked to Lucian and finally to Shade. "Ah! There you are! Could I have a word?"

Narcissa's left ear twitched at Rozalin's voice though she leaned forward and snapped her jaws in Gilgamesh's face as if daring him to try anything, she'd then look to Shade with a wag of her tail, and then laid back at Lucian's feet, putting her head on his leg.  

Fate Shzual

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:00 pm
"Funny...the undead wreak off a** n' I missed ya. Then again ya miss a whole hell ov'a lot when you're bleedin' away...but that's love, right Gilgamesh? s**t we do n' the name love n' bein loved." He'd of shifted out of bed and grabbed something from his coat and something from his hat. From his coat he grabbed a simple .44 magnum, not even wanting to pretend he could lift his hand cannons while this weak. From his hat he'd pulled the bullet engraved with an "R", the only bullet occupying the chamber of the gun. He'd pull the hammer back and force his thumb against the chamber, forcing it to rapidly spin. With a mean look in his eye he'd take aim at Rozalin.

"I swear to God, life's on big play n' we're all actors. Depends, for each, what genre it is. Mine's gotta be some ******** up romantic tragedy, like Gil's. You...you lying, deceiving undead servant to the only one that pisses me off more n', well, you...you're life ********' ended. Think you've cheated death; gonna live out life with Gil n' give your tragedy a romantic ending?" He'd quirk a smile and laugh while the chamber continued to spin. "Funny how the Devil works his way into each freakin' play somehow, in some freakin' form. Somethin' beyond any antagonist. For you, it's your cowardice; your inability to choose a side! You'd sell out Gil n' a second if Kain asked...he's pray to Kain's servants thanks to YOU! I didn't see a damn thing happen, but I got these voices tellin' me Gil gave it all up...for you. N' faint whisperin's of visitors...I'd love to shut the ********' voices up, but I can't."

The chamber would click, signaling the bullet was in place somewhere. "I ain't a fan of traitors in the least...n' I hate cowards even more. Queen of Scum...dunno what you've done to help while I was out, but I figure you deserve a chance; odds are only 16.6% I'll get you." He'd then shift his aim to Gilgamesh. "And then the same for him! Thus, a grand total of a mere 33.2% this'll be a romantic tragedy. I'll make you both a deal: Play Russian Roulette with me, with this one bullet. I hit one of ya, least the other knows they're safe. I fail, the other gets a shot, pun intended. I miss again...and this ends. My grudge n' resentment goes away just like the air I'd be releasin'." He'd move to aim at Rozalin. "Special made to kill you. Toxins in it would kill your lover even quicker. But hey, it could miss. This is the only chance I'm givin' you to make up for your s**t, though. N' I promise that if ya don't take this chance I will kill you. Even if I gotta hunt you down I'll kill you." He'd look between her and Gilgamesh and steady his arm. "Lemme know your choice."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 6:10 pm
Roze would sigh deeply as she looked to Lucian and listened to his rant about her being a traitor, and all that.. She'd sigh and knew he had that bullet that was made for her, however all she wanted was to help Shade with the wedding, apparently that would have to wait. So, she'd take a deep breath, and stood before him her hand out, golden hues narrowed as she spoke. "Lucian, I have done a lot for you, but you need not to worry about that now, I came here to ask Shade if I may help her in wedding plans, seeing as you want to play a game, FINE we will play." She'd look to Gil with a fire that said "If you screw this up anyhow or anyway I will kill you myself." She'd take a seat arms folded across her chest, and forced Gil to sit next to her.  

Fate Shzual

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 7:19 pm
"You got a shitty poker face; ain't tough to see through ya." He'd wink at her and wait for the tingle in his arm to stop tingling before taking aim at her forehead in her new position. "For the record: You ain't done s**t for me personally; doin' s**t for Melaina's wonderful but Christ...you can't even refer to her outside the name a bunch of ********' lab-monkeys gave 'er. Funny you wanna help with the weddin'..." He'd shake his head and pull the trigger. Nothing. He'd close his eyes and sigh...honestly he'd wanted it to nail her. He'd pull the hammer back again and take aim at Gilgamesh. "So King a' Heroes; Mr. Ranger...ya gave up yer power for 'er. Think you can stomach possibly losin' your life for her? If not, it's a life of tragedy ahead a' her n' if you give a s**t, for you too." He'd remove his aim from Rozalin...and put the gun to his own temple. "I ain't a chicken s**t; I know how ta play fair." He'd pull the trigger and close his eyes...nothing. He'd laugh a bit, pull the hammer back and take aim at Gilgamesh. "Your woman played. I played. You got any dignity left, or'd Kain take that from you, too, oh chivalrous Hero a; Heroes?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 8:55 pm
Shade had entered into the little house of drama, and sighed in exasperation of the scene taking place. She'd listen to Rozalin, and Lucian go at it a bit, all the while putting stuff away and getting a plate of food for Lucian as well as some of the bandages and ointment for his hands. She wondered if he realized the odds were actually against him as she wasn't planning on taking anyone's soul at this time.

Taking the sandwich she fixed for Lucian and a piece of raw meat she'd gotten for Narcissa she went into the other room as if nothing was going on. She set Narcissa's plate down for her, and then set Lucian's on the table next to eh bed he was on before taking as eat next to him and then controlling his shadow so that his arm moved to point the gun at her own forehead. "So we're playing like that are we? Well then, I'd be more then thrilled to play fair and join in. After all, what sort of fair game would it be if you made both of them play while one of us sat out?" she asked. While she spoke she unwound the bandage and started cleaning teh bleeding wound on his other hand as she waited for his answer. The shadow control she had would stay in place till she said otherwise.

Neko_Shinobi
Crew

Hat-tori

Captain

Eloquent Player

10,675 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 3:26 pm
Gilgamesh rose and walked up to Lucien.
"Power is nothing without the reserve and strength to not use it, young man. That includes the power of words. Cross me again and I won't need my godhood to lay you out on the floor. Now... may we please be civilized?" he asked gently, walking over to his love.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:06 pm
"Hey! Retard! You taken down Kain? I have. Hell, I ain't heard s**t a' what you done! So if you wanna play tough guy then know I'm enough of an idiot to fall for it. Still got two feat that work just friggin' fine." He'd look to Melaina and shoot, and again nothing. He'd grin, then take aim at Narcisa feeling he should cancel out the current odds. He really didn't want to hurt her and click...he wouldn't. He'd just laugh and take aim at Gilgamesh again. "Sounds like you're ********' scared, and if you are then be a God damn man n' say it. You got perfect 50/50 odds n' ya know what? Both girls were ready to face it! Hell, I even forced it on Narcisa just to ******** with the odds! You ain't gettin' it! This ain't about power or who's tougher then who; a freakin' 10-year old with a gun would be the same as anyone else! It's about settlin' what NEEDS to be settled once n' for all and lettin' peace usher in. It's about chivalry, valor, courage...s**t. It's about everything you piss on." He'd toss the gun to Rozalin and sit. "Hell with it. We define ourselves with our actions...shootin' you'd be like shootin' a damn angsting teen. I'll let your girl decide what to do with you." The bullet he'd supposedly loaded would drop to the floor as Melaina undid a bit of bandaging. He'd laugh and shake his head, then look back to Rozalin. "Glad at least you could show you had some ********' balls; must'a been his n' you stole em'."

He'd make his way onto the bed as much as possible, still tired. He still needed to make sure Melaina had room to work with, though. He'd look at her and smile. "Sorry 'bout the drama, but hey, s**t between me n' Roz is over. Past n' done. N' please know I'd never risk shootin' at you with a loaded gun no matter what the odds. N' Narc, sorry I scared ya if'n I did. All my point's been proven n' all I wanted to know's been said. Anymore conflict's not gonna be result a' my idiocy 'less Gil wants ta see what it's like ta be Kain for a day!" He'd snicker to himself and close his eyes. "So Roz...what's up with em' anywho? Kain that is...I'm assumin' that ya stil lgot some tie with em' n' can sense em'. He dead or what? 'Cause I'm gonna need to piss here soon and I need ta know where to go n' aim."

Kain M ShZual
Vice Captain

Fate Shzual

PostPosted: Mon Jul 20, 2009 8:54 pm
Narcissa was happy to see Shade, and like a puppy would sit and wait for her meat, her tail wagging like crazy, her left ear perked when Lucian took aim on her, but then she noticed something didn't smell right... She didn't smell the bullet, so she'd let her tongue roll out of her mouth as she started to pant, her tail still wagging ferociously.

Roze narrowed golden hues to Gilgamesh, he just had to open his big freakin mouth! She'd then chuckle and roll her eyes when Lucian mentioned him taking down Kain, she'd shoot another glare to Gil since he obviously didn't get the first warning. Stupid men... She'd catch the gun with one hand and twirl it around her fingers and smiled, before she took playful aim at Gil "BANG!"

She'd look to Lucian and twirled the gun again. "Heh you would think right? No, I knew what needed to be settled, yes I was a traitor but things have changed. As for my "love" Well, he just needs to keep his mouth shut, or learn what eye contact means" She'd close her eyes and then open them when he mentioned Kain. "Aye, he had his a** handed to him by someone named "Vance" Annette healed him and took him back to the castle where he is resting, but I do believe that the little fairy ******** took the boy away somewhere." She'd then really laugh when he said he needed to piss and take aim, all the sudden Roze had a funny image which caused her to laugh so hard she had to hold her sides.

Greece

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff