Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Players' Domain

Back to Guilds

A great place to roleplay and an all around place to hang out, make friends and eat smores. 

Tags: role play, literate, romance, horror, fantasy 

Reply Fantasy Role Plays
The City That Whispers-Accepting Now! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:54 pm
He continued to look around. "Yeah....I guess, ok."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 7:58 pm
"Just down the hall." She said, pointing to the end. "The king did not want to be waken by his cries for his mother."  

CeeMeAsMe

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:09 pm
Samiel looked. "Wow. He cant even wake up for his own heir?" He knew the king's heart had gone cold, but he didnt know the king was that cold.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:16 pm
She stopped in front of nursery door. "Not during the night no, he sometimes does if it's early morning. I don't think he even sees Sven as his child but as Haruna's baby that will take his role, or something along that line."  

CeeMeAsMe

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:22 pm
Samiel grimaced. "That's not what a father is supposed to be like." He looked around again. "But then again what do I know about fathers?"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:25 pm
She let out a small huff of a laugh and opened the door. "You're still right, and I know because I do know what a real father should be like." she walked into the room and place Sven in his crib.  

CeeMeAsMe

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:30 pm
He entered behind her. "Well lucky you, mine doesnt even acknoledge me anymore." He smirked a little. "Maybe i should remind him why I have the status i do."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:34 pm
She turned to look at him and raised an eyebrow. "I thought you didn't want to be your father's son?"  

CeeMeAsMe

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:36 pm
He smirked again. "I dont i just want to remind him to keep his cowardly mouth shut." Samiel knew he wouldnt do it. But it was a good idea.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:41 pm
She nodded her head slowly. "Yea, like your father would tell the king's guard that your a mavaran and when they ask how he knows....what's he going to say, luckily enough for you he's too stuck up his own a** to figure out if you say anything, you're gonna end up dead."  

CeeMeAsMe

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:47 pm
He looked a little nervous. "Uh....yeah....that wouldnt be good would it? The only problem is they couldnt kill me. I'd just meld into the shadows before they can get to me. Im to stuborn to die." He laughed as he said that.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 8:56 pm
She laughed. "Yea, you got some good powers for a Maravan, that's one good thing you got from your dad, without black mailing him."  

CeeMeAsMe

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:01 pm
He laughed. "Yeah the one decent thing he's ever done for me since ive been born."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:09 pm
She laughed, "And he didn't even have a choice. My mom actually did care about me and I ended up with my great great grandfather's healing abilities."  

CeeMeAsMe

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 15, 2009 9:17 pm
"Your mom made the right choice. My dad didnt think he had an option. He did though. He could of said that my mother and me were family and kept us safe. Thats the way I see it. But no! He went on living his damn life like we didnt matter!" He looked at her. "Thats why i hate my father!" He saw that the baby was squirming in his sleep. He must of heard the outburst. Samiel looked back at her and sighed. "Sorry. I shouldnt of yelled."  
Fantasy Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff