Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Wars RP Guild

Back to Guilds

RP for the war between Light and Dark Angels 

Tags: angels, dark angels, roleplaying, romance, fighting 

Reply Angel Wars RP Guild
Bloody Battlefield Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XDark Angel of ChaosX
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:33 pm
*turns and looks sadly at Celeste* listen..i kno ive messed up...and im sorry i attacked u to get to Alucard..i kno you think that all i speak is lies, but im being honest..and the thing that happened with Katsumi..it was not my fault..entirely..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:34 pm
(Song that came to mind: I like it! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LZPiD4IL-wQ&feature=related)

Alucard... God has not abandoned us. He never has. You and I know this. His light fills heaven everyday. There is no sun, no moon, no stars in Heaven. Yet it shines with Light. Why? Becuase God sits at the Throne. He forgave you, for all your sins. He forgives me for mine. Never forget that.  

Dria of the Lake

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:39 pm
"I....I....I." He looked at the ground again. "I dont know what to believe Celeste."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:42 pm
*frowns and looks at Alucard and drops my sword onto the ground as i drop to my knees*
Kill me if u dont believe me.  

XDark Angel of ChaosX
Captain

Dria of the Lake

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:44 pm
"Did you not once say, he spoke lies. Twisting things? The devil too was sympathetic, he too was one who said things to where people where fooled. Never forget that. He uses decit in order to get what he wants."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:45 pm
Suddenly the cacoon creates a shockwave that forces everyone to the ground for a split second.  

Heartless_Always_For_Life
Vice Captain

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:47 pm
Alucard looked at Celeste and rose to his feet. He looked down at Takuto. "You know i would love to. But not now.....not today." He walked over to Celeste and embraced her. "You have shown me the light for the second time in two days."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:47 pm
*falls onto the ground and tries to push myself back up and looks at Alucard* come on!! you want all of this to stop rite?!?!?! KILL ME!!!!  

XDark Angel of ChaosX
Captain

Dria of the Lake

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:53 pm
"Don't fall into temptation." Celeste said with a smile to Alucard.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:53 pm
Alucard looked at Takuto with tears in his eyes. "Like I said not today. One day i will fullfill my oath and I will kill you, but not today." He looked around at all the angels standing around. "I will kill you one day, but not like this. I want to kill you so you have your honor. I will not killsomeone who is begging for death."  

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

XDark Angel of ChaosX
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 2:59 pm
stands up and smirks, staring into Alucards eyes* u are either really stupid, or very smart..
*looks at Celeste and frowns* you are very pure..some would say thats a good thing..ur lucky ur alive..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:03 pm
Alucard gave a small grin to Takuto. "I'd like to think its the latter." He looked back at Celeste. "I would say its a good thing." He smiled at her.  

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

XDark Angel of ChaosX
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:15 pm
*Grins slightly and then turns and flies up to Katsumi and looks at her* hey...u alrite?..  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:38 pm
Wings break out of the sphere and the light disperses and mists over everything. The angel that is revealed has both black and white wings. She looks at Takuto "your...." her eyes roll back and she starts to fall rapidly downwards.  

Heartless_Always_For_Life
Vice Captain

iMat-kun

O.G. Fatcat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 5:05 pm
Alucard watches as Katsumi falls. He lets go off Celeste and dives towards where Katsumi is going to land. He catches her as she falls. He puts her on the ground. "You ok Katsumi?"  
Angel Wars RP Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 15 16 17 18 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff