Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply ~*The Official Yugioh Yaoi Guild!*~
~Hi, I'm new here.~ (Introductions) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rorreh Mule

PostPosted: Fri Sep 30, 2005 2:35 pm
You can call me storm biggrin I'm glad to be here.My favorite pairings are all Yami/Hikairi pairings,and Jou/Seto. I'm open to reading others though. I am un-familliar with titles like prideshipping, and puppyshipping, and though I can guess what some mean, forgive me if I'm a little slow. pleased to meet you all 4laugh blaugh  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 03, 2005 7:41 pm
Hello hello hello!
I'm new here (never would have guessed, right?), and most call me Hakkai or Iruka.

I've been a YGO fan for a while and my three favorite couples areee...
1:Jou/Yugi
2:Seto/Yami
3:Y.Bakura/Y.Malik

squee XD  

~Doctor Kazutaka Muraki~

Kamikaze Mitsukai

PostPosted: Tue Oct 04, 2005 1:11 pm
Welcome all! whee More members! -fwee-

PostPosted: Thu Oct 06, 2005 6:49 pm
Just popped on to say hi to teh noob's!!!

Hi NooB's!!!  

Eric Awasaki

Michi Penny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 3:32 pm
Heyy everyone..im new mrgreen lemme see I guess you can all call me Michi instead of Angel sweatdrop any-who*ponders* i don't think im familiar with those titles such as tendershipping or whatnot...but i think either bakura and jounuchi are awsome together 4laugh heart 4laugh  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 4:35 pm
AngelAsassin
Heyy everyone..im new mrgreen lemme see I guess you can all call me Michi instead of Angel sweatdrop any-who*ponders* i don't think im familiar with those titles such as tendershipping or whatnot...but i think either bakura and jounuchi are awsome together 4laugh heart 4laugh

'Ello, Michi-chan! 3nodding The shipping thing is the name of a couple. (ex. Puppyshipping is Jou/Seto) We've got a list of such shippings somewhere around this guild. Anyway, welcome!

Kamikaze Mitsukai

Michi Penny

PostPosted: Fri Oct 07, 2005 10:30 pm
Kamikaze Mitsukai
AngelAsassin

'Ello, Michi-chan! 3nodding The shipping thing is the name of a couple. (ex. Puppyshipping is Jou/Seto) We've got a list of such shippings somewhere around this guild. Anyway, welcome!
Ohhhh ok ok thanks! ah i feel all warm inside, i can see all my yaoi jounochi fan art already xp lol well i guess ill talk to you folks later, ima go draw a sweaty jounuchi eek ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 12:52 pm
Hey ya'll! I'm Reggie! I'm an 18-year-old English Major who loves both Harry Potter and Yu-Gi-Oh!

All my favorite pairings are kind of random, but here they are: Yami no Yuugi x Malik, Yuugi x Yami no Bakura, Bakura x Yami no Malik, Karimu x Mahado, Honda x Kaiba.  

ode[2]sokka

Miss-Momi-Mallow

Sparkling Faun

16,875 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Cool Cat 500
PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2005 6:39 pm
Konnichiwa, minna-san! (hello, everyone!)
My name is Momi-chan, as you can see. I love yaoi of any sort, but Yu-Gi-Oh characters have such an eccentric look and versatility to them, that there's no way I could resist!

I'd have to say my favorite shippings are:
whee -Puppyshipping (Seto x Katsuya) whee
heart -Wishshipping (Katsuya x Yuugi) heart
gonk -Slaveshipping (Pegasus x Mokuba) gonk
I only like the last one because of this question:
What do you think Pegasus was doing to poor Mokuba's body when he took out his soul? rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 15, 2005 10:45 am
Welcome both of you! And kudos to Pegasus x Mokuba, Momi-chan! xD Although, one does have to wonder what Pegasus was doing with Mokuba's body. Oh, dear! ._.

Kamikaze Mitsukai

RejectedAndLoved

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2005 4:37 am
Hello all name is right next to my avatar or Ray for a short name... I like A LOT of pairings.... okay lets get crackin oh and if anyone get insulted feeel free to PM me and yell at me! Hate mail would be interresting to get! 3nodding

Yugi/Yami
Ryou/Bakura
Marik/Malik
Jou/Kaiba
Anzu/Death twisted 3nodding
Mai/Serenity
Barkura/Yami
Bakura/Malik [Malik is the Yami right? o.O

*sighs* Its too early to think.... but yea.... YAOI! twisted WOOOHOOOO!  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 4:36 am
Hello, Ray! 3nodding And the yami is Marik.

Kamikaze Mitsukai

Rosabelle Believe

3,650 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 1:06 pm
Hi guys, I'm Shae, and I'm total n00b here. sweatdrop But I love YGO yaoi! I'm all for BakuraXRyou! 4laugh I really like them because of the whole ying-yang relationship they have. And I think they're cute together. 3nodding (Not to mention I really like the whole Bakura-beats-Ryou deal... sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 21, 2005 2:32 pm
xShaex
Hi guys, I'm Shae, and I'm total n00b here. sweatdrop But I love YGO yaoi! I'm all for BakuraXRyou! 4laugh I really like them because of the whole ying-yang relationship they have. And I think they're cute together. 3nodding (Not to mention I really like the whole Bakura-beats-Ryou deal... sweatdrop )

heart Welcome!

-to herself- I am so staying on top of this thread. cool Oh, yeah.

Kamikaze Mitsukai

Jae Min

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 6:28 am
Hello!! I am Jackie, as you can see my fav character of Yugioh is Ishizu ^^  
~*The Official Yugioh Yaoi Guild!*~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items