Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Back to Guilds

role playing for any and all type of roleplays, feel free to join premade or make your own. 

Tags: fantasy, romance, actions, role playing, funny 

Reply Role Playing for the easily entertained!!
EGYPTIAN!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Battle: Rogue 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 24, 2010 6:02 pm
"stay out of this fight" he growled at the girl "and i know that her fam is dead because of me" he said turning and swinging his sword barley missing anubises head adn turning his swing he swung back scoring across his arm "first blood"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 7:51 am
"it's my dad,he can't hurt me,on the other hand,i could help kill you so be thankful!" kaitlin said looking around. "do you have any idea where meghan went?" she screamed swinging at her dad.  

meglie

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 11:37 am
anubis laughed "you think i cant hurt you" turning back he smilled at ankhtifi "good show boy" he swung at him, hitting his leg. "but i have a better idea" anubis turned vapor like and went inside nef, the chains unlocked as she fell to the ground, her eyes turned red "now can you kill me? while i am in the one you love and promissed to protect?" he said taking another swing at him  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 1:15 pm
"I can!" kaitlin said running over with the sword. "go ahead kill me,but then you favorite soon will die too!" she said smileing at the thought of kyle dieing.she might have been dead too but atlest no one could help her dad."you may think i dont have the gut to hurt her but her soul would still be safe,her body will heal,it's a wing win!" kaitlin said.she always hated their dad,kyle was the only one who liked him.ever since they all turned 5 he tryed to make them evil.their mom had kept meghan so she never had a chance to turn evil.kyle was the only one who did't make it out.but then she relized,it wouldnt be a win,win.she sighed.she knew meghan had freed him and she hadto tell her dad.she gulped,"you think his dad is dead? meghan freed him while you were planing to marrie some girl thats already taken idot!" kaitlin said.  

meglie

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:14 pm
anubus sighed rolling nefs eyes "any harm done to her body is done to her in life.. she will feel everythign!" he grinned punhcing his own stomache "she will feel that in the morning.. and as far as you, as ive said before... i should have drowned you all when i had the chance"  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 2:16 pm
kaitlin looked at her dad.she frowned at the thought of hurting the lady. she did't know what to do."i give up!" she said lying,hlding her hands up,but still holding the sword.  

meglie

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 25, 2010 6:36 pm
"damn it" he said through gritted teeth as he tied his leg off to stop the bleeding "and you do play dirty anubis" he growled as he readied his sword to strike a blow that would behead neferitiri "you know i think im going to do something better than killing the one i love" he said his arm suddenly turning to mist and he grabbed anubis and pulled him out of nefs body and solidfing anubis chest he rammed pharohkiller through his heart "you forget i have some of your powers thanks to your eye" he said laughing "now its finished my revenge is complete except for one person i have to kill again" pulling his sword out he dropped anubis after solidfing his whole body he ripped out the gods heart and cut off his head "now it will be a while until you can regenreate"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 2:39 pm
kaitlin looked shocked at her dead dad. "wow." she said before looking around "hey where did meghan go?"  

meglie

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 26, 2010 5:53 pm
"my lady please open your eyes" he pleaded holding nef close to his chest "i swore i would protect you to your father and i failed to protect him" he said tears coming out of his eyes as he kissed nef gently "please come back to me"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 27, 2010 5:15 am
"s-she's fine!" meghan said walking in. "my dad can't go into someones body and then when he's taken out their dead,trust me." she was shaking from fighting,well trying to get free.she smiled sadly.she knew the pain he felt."well im off." kaitlin said walking out. "m-me too." meghan said heading for the door.  

meglie

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 12:42 pm
nefs eye lids started fluttering and she groaned "why does my stomache hurt soo bad..." she tried sitting up grabing herself "why is thier a buring sensation on my chest in the shape of hands??" she turned to look at ankhtifi "did you touch me??"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:19 pm
"My Lady!!! thank the gods you are alright and yes i did i had to do it to get anubis out of you" he said hugging her close  

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

meglie

PostPosted: Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:41 pm
im just gonna go." rebecca said walking out.then poping behind nef. "BOO!"
she said before poofing away again.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 10:32 am
nef screamed at the boo and not thinking turned around and decked her before she left "ohh ankhtifi!" she threw her arms around him "and your farther?"  

Neferitiri
Captain

450 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Descard Lycos
Vice Captain

Hallowed Gatekeeper

8,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 8:02 pm
"i dont know but when i find him im going to kill him" he said helping nef to her feet  
Role Playing for the easily entertained!!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 18 19 20 21 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games