Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Survivalists ~A Zombie Horror RP~

Back to Guilds

The Zombie Apocalypse has happened... Are you a survivor? 

Tags: Zombie, Horror, Role-Play, Action, Undead 

Reply The Apocalypse
Russia Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:38 pm
"Demitri Stand by on Predator drone. And Nikolai Im not American. Im scottish. Captain, This is Ghost. The Black hawk is Here We are going on an assault run. "Ok ghost. Me and Royce are going in our humvee. Royce Did you get that Plow Welded on? "Yes. I'm Driving though." Murph goes to the Front door and exits the Manor and gets into the turret on the Humvee. "I'm ready Royce go go go."

((Blue=Captain Burnett))
((Green=Ghost))
((Violet=Royce))  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:42 pm
Nikolai slipped out with his security force and they all got into the Humvees, Nikolai brought up Murph on the radio when they had exited the manor, "Comrade, can you transmit the location of the oncoming horde to us so we can triangulate with you?"  

N for Notorious
Crew

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 8:47 pm
"You are about 3/4 of a mile from the first group." Murph stats spinning up the Dillon-aero Minigun on the Humvee. "Ghost here. We have eyes on the Enemy and are preparing to fire." In the back ground of Ghost's transmission 2 mini guns can be heard spooling up.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:22 pm
Vincent stood on the roof of the building. He had gone up to think and noticed the hordes piling up on the horizon. Vincent saw everyone down at the bottom of the building and used his skills to quickly climb down onto the ground and ran up to Murph. "Captain, whats going on where are those hordes coming from?"  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:30 pm
"I don't Know." Murph thinks to himself for a Moment. while Everyone is Getting ready for a fight.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:34 pm
Vincent looked out to the seemingly endless zombies. Then he impulsively pulled out his Desert Eagle. "Ill make sure they don't get too close."  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:36 pm
"Demitri Put one Predator Missle into the middle of the Pack." "Got it. Firing for effect." A missle streaks to the ground from out of the clouds  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:40 pm
"Hmph." Was all Vincent said. seems like they might not need me after all. Still, might want to stay and watch. Vincent holstered his Handgun and crossed his arms and simply watched as they fired the missiles.  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chief Burnett

5,925 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:43 pm
"Firing second Missle. Shite its Jammed." The missle explodes in the Pod on the Predator drone destroying it. "Predator is Down. I reapeat Predator is Down." Murph walks over to the wall of the manor and Finds foot holds and hand holds on the Wall and he Clambers up the Wall to the roof.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 08, 2010 10:53 pm
Vincent cursed silently and yelled up at the captain. "Have you got any good weapons to fight with?" Vincent climbed up directly after him. "Cuz I think just regular weapons like handguns aren't going to keep this party from being crashed." Vincent pulled out his Desert Eagle, ready to fight as much as he could.  

Vincent_Vampire00

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

N for Notorious
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 7:36 am
The Red Army humvees burst over the snowbanks, behind them were two trucks with snowplows on the front of them. As they got nearer to the Infected horde, two of the Humvees split off from the main group to go around the zombies, followed closely by the trucks, pushing up snow walls around the infected, when both of the plows had passed each other, they stopped and everyone in them got out, loading their AK-47s and leaping up onto the brim of the snow wall. The Humvees parked in as good a circle they could around the snow wall and everyone but the gunner got out, when everyone who was fighting on food was on the snow wall, they opened fire, unleashing a storm of bullets into the midst of the infected with AK and turret, above them, Raznov's chopper was circling overhead and firing into the midst of of the carnage as well.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 9:00 am
Trip eats his meal and looks up more then half stoned and looks around for a second at the table. "Wheres the Vodka, im in a drinking mood." then he looked confused for a second, and then like he remembered what he wanted to ask. "Does anyone by CHANCE have and alternate smokes at all?" he looks at everyone slowly, but still eating his delicious food.

((sorry about the absence, went job hunting yesterday))  

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:08 am
Joe tossed the pack of Trip's special cigs from the States next to Trip's plate.

"Unopened, as fresh as you can get nowadays," Joe said, looking at his half eaten steak. He looked at his glass of wine in front of him. Being 18, he had never had alcohol before, and he didn't exactly want to have any either, at least not for the time being.

"Hey, umm, excuse me," Joe asked one of the servants, "You don't by chance have any Mountain Dew soda, do you? I'm not an alcohol person."  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:12 am
Trip opened the pack and smelled it and was suprised. "This is MEDICAL s**t...Where on earth did you get these from joey?" he said grinning a little, wondering where he got medical bud from.  

MillionsKnives142

Distinct Seeker

3,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

ZombieApocalypseSurvivor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 09, 2010 10:22 am
"I'm a packrat, so to speak. If I see something that I think is going to be useful in anyway in the future, whether it is for barganing, negotiation, or just for defense, I grab it, if I have room. I grab anything, cigs, money, explosives, just in case," Joe said, looking at Bianca and Kearo with a normal look, then he looked back at Trip, "I have like twenty of those packs in my room. I don't smoke them, and I was saving them to use as currency in case I found another human who valued a smoke more than a bullet. You'd be surprised what people would do for a taste of the Old World."  
The Apocalypse

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 58 59 60 61 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff