Welcome to Gaia! ::

→Vampire Knight♥; Academy™

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for Vampire Knight fans or people who love to rp in academys. 

Tags: Vampire Knight, Cross Academy, Role play 

Reply →Cross Academy™
Night Class; Classroom. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dantes_river

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 10:48 pm
Seda looked up from his book to see the others fighting. He looked back down towards his book so he could ignore them. He pulled a box of pocky from his bag and began chewing on one. He noticed Rima looking at him and he looked down at his book once more after their eyes connected. Senri had told him about her. He wasn't sure if she would actually say anything to him but he could really care less. He was hoping to get any type of message from Senri saying that he was going to return to the academy. It was rather upsetting that he barely knew anyone in the room. He had heard things about them but never actually got the chance to meet any of them.

((: surprised oc<>Sorry. I thought I put Shiki there. I get ahead of myself when I type.<>coo:: ))  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:16 pm
"Mind your own business little girl!" he said while reading his book. "NU-ti baga nasu in oala altora!"  

Assan al-Hamzah

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Luke of Romania

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:20 pm
"That was so cute of you Hadyn you even gave up the translation."Nick sat down trying to calm himself and swallowed a blood tablet.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 11:23 pm
Hayd throws a squeeky toy at Nick and starts laughing "That should help!"  

Assan al-Hamzah

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Electric Rima

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 12:58 am
Rima sat back down her seat, she crossed her legs as she leaned forward on the desk. Her elbow was resting on the desk, then she gently touched her lips with her finger tips, her eyes was cold looking with no emotions were expressed through her eyes whatsoever, they were so dead looking yet so elegant; then again vampires were always beautiful/elegant looking.
After awhile of day dreaming she looked around the room, scanning it as she saw once again that Nick and Haydn were once again arguing with Amber getting mad at them. "Heh.." she said softly, "Night Class is always so interesting.." she had continued but thought in her head instead.

×-ooc; Its okay. ;o  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 1:37 am
The window started shattering and shattering,it wouldn't stop
"Don't tell me to mind MY own business,because you are interrupting the class and breaking school regulations"I stated  

Amber Frost Rayne
Vice Captain

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Electric Rima

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 2:58 am
She tilted her head to the side still looking forward, "You're pretty much breaking school regulations by breaking school property." she said not carrying that Amber was a Pure blood, Rima was the type who didn't care about Pure bloods, she never did cared for them. She only did obey Kaname because he was close friends with him, other then that the title "Pure blood" ment nothing to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:39 am
Nick laughed and threw the squeky toy towards Hadyn but missed intentionally and it hit Rima right in head.Nick started laughing "Au, straight in the head blaugh "  

Luke of Romania

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Assan al-Hamzah

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 3:41 am
"Sweet!" Haydn started laughing at Rima. "If I only knew I would've brought more squeky toys along razz "  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 7:25 am
"Sorry Rima,its just sometimes, I can't Stop it" I murmured
I walked up tp the top of the class room in the corner and sat down and thought

'sometimes pureblood means nothing to me either,Rima'  

Amber Frost Rayne
Vice Captain

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Aya Kiryuu

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:03 am
User Image User Image
» y υ к ι - c я σ ჷ ჷ !

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

User ImageYuuki and zero made there daily patrol as they saved three girls, They continued waiting for the night class to return to there dorms. So they can go rest for the rest of the night.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:47 am
"Well you ought to respect the Pure Bloods a little. I mean hey that doesn't necesary mean you are superior but under certain stardards we are more superior." Haydn said while packing up his stuff  

Assan al-Hamzah

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Luke of Romania

3,350 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:51 am
Nick notices Yuuki and Zero as they walk by and decides to head to them and mess them up a little."Hello there Yuuki where's Kaname now to protect you huh?...", then places his hand on her right cheek,"You are so...mouth watering." smile  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 10:53 am
Haydn notices the two prefects and starts laughing. "Well if it isn't Starsky and Hutch." he then walks over to them and looks at Yuuki. "My grandma, what big eyes you have!" he then reminds himself that Zero is there and replies "Hey Wolverine nice sideburns." he then starts laughing.  

Assan al-Hamzah

2,350 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Statustician 100

Amber Frost Rayne
Vice Captain

5,600 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:11 am
I walked out there where hadyn was
and moved nicks hand out of the way
"I would prefer if you didn't touch Yuuki,Under school laws I would have to stop you" I said calmly with my eyes bright red  
→Cross Academy™

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff