Welcome to Gaia! ::

Clipped Wings

Back to Guilds

Master/Slave RP 

Tags: Master, Slave, Simi-literate, Wings, Clipped Wings 

Reply Master/Slave Role Play
Alexandra Mar & Gabriel Night's Residence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 4:28 pm
User Image

Alex took a very deep breath, trying to steady herself. “She-She didn’t have to die…” She whispered, trying to get her voice to a normal talking level but failed. “She-she had a fa-family… chil-children and a hu-husband…” Alex whispered still, trying to get it out. She knew this because she went to the woman’s funereal with her father. That was the first time he put everything aside, just for her. He even stayed most of the night. First and only time so far…  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:42 pm
User Image

Sabre couldn't help but wonder who 'she' was. He could only assume it was someone from Alex's past. Someone who'd died, probably in front of her. That was a very tramitic experiance. He knew, seeing people in front of you whether you knew them or not was one of the most horrible things a person could experiance. "Who didn't? The woman Mrs. Amy spoke of?" Sabre asked remembering what Amy had told him.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 5:50 pm
User Image

Alex nodded but it could barely be noticed with her trembling. “She-she had a gun and-and…” She whispered before stopping. Alex clung onto Sabre tighter, before continuing. “Greg shoot he-her tw-twice and… the-there was bl-blood everywhere and-“ She still whispered, her knees pulling toward her chest, as if to hold herself together, her hands still holding onto Sabre’s arms. “I don-don’t even know wh-why… She-she want-ted me de-dead…”  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:07 pm
User Image

Sabre didn't know what to say. How do you tell someone that they probably wanted her dead because of her dad? At least if what Amy told him, and his crime lord theories were true. It'd make sense then. Continuing to half cradle her, Sabre thought trying to find the best words. After a moment or two of nothing coming to mind he decided to go with what he absolutely knew. "I don't know, Alex. I don't know why she'd want to kill you. I wasn't there, I wasn't in her head. I can't tell you that. But know this," He said in a calm but confident voice. Gently he tilted her head up so he could look her in the eyes. "I am here now, nothing will harm you. No one will get close enough to try to kill you. I'll make certain to stop them in a way that you wont need to see blood. Alright?" Sabre finished, completely and totally sure of his words.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:26 pm
User Image

Alex’s trembling was beginning to calm down, feeling safe in Sabre’s arms. She nodded as he lifted her chin, ears still down but trembling calming down a bit more. “Thank you Sabre,” She said, voice still a whisper and throat still thick. Sabre seemed so certain, so confident, she couldn’t not believe him. But her hands never let up, even as Sabre made this promise. Alex took deep breath to steady herself, trying to stop what was left of the trembling. “Will… you stay here? Please?” Alex whispered, uncertain if she should ask that of him or not.  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:46 pm
User Image

A very small soft smile came across Sabre's face. Alex was quickly becoming someone who had a talent for bringing out his protectiveness. Maybe its because she just seemed so vunerable, like she needed someone there constantly, just so she wasn't alone. "Of course. Try to sleep, please. I will be here when you wake." Sabre answered brushing some of her hair out of her face.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:55 pm
User Image

As the smile crossed Sabre’s face Alex decided she liked that smile. It was gentle, kind, and it meant something. Well, to her it meant she could trust him with anything. Alex nodded, liking the feeling of someone brushing her hair out of the way instead of her all the time. “You get some sleep too… okay?” She whispered still, not noticing as her trembling stopped. Alex looked over to where she wanted to lay, but didn’t move. She left safe in Sabre’s arms, like nothing could hurt her. But what if… what if just outside those arms the memory comes back?  
PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 7:59 pm
User Image

Oh no sleep tonight. He highly doubted he would, just worrying about Alex getting sleep. Not that it bothered him, he'd gone without sleep before it didn't mess with him like it did others. Now had he been looking at a 3 to 4 day streach of no sleep then he'd have issues. Shifting his legs a little, Sabre settled arms still around Alex. "I don't mind if you don't want to move. Go ahead and sleep I'll wake you up in the morning." Sabre said still smiling.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 8:11 pm
User Image

Alex settled into Sabre, resting her head against his chest. “Please at least try to get some sleep?” She whispered, and snuggled into him before she could rest the action. Alex was exhausted, these night terrors always took a lot out of her and she was already trying to drift off. Of course, this was like a crash to her, like when she had too much soda, there was that dreamless crash.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 4:25 pm
User Image

Sabre just nodded, watching as she fell asleep. No he wouldn't sleep. Frankly he was too wake to go back to sleep. Instead he let his mind wander, dancing across thoughts, skim through memories. Sabre felt older memories start to surface and he shoved them down again, he was NOT going there again. Rubbing the two scars on his left wrist he tried to settle, watching the horizen. Occasionally he found his gaze drifting down looking at Alex, making certain that she was sleeping as soundly as he could tell. Not moving at all, Sabre's unwavering eyes watched as the blackness of night turned to the gray of dawn. I wonder when Mrs. Amy gets here. Come to think of it when should I wake her. Nah I'll let her sleep a couple more hours. After last night she probably needs it Sabre thought glance at Alex again, brushing some of her hair out of her face again.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:49 pm
User Image

Alex was out like a light. Her ears came forward slightly in her dreamless sleep, the only time she stirred was the occasional twitch of one of her ears or tail. And it was the best sleep she had in a long time. Yes, she normally fell into an exhausted sleep after the trembling stopped, but it was an uneasy sleep. Afraid of the memory coming back, even if it hadn’t before. But Alex had a very well rested night, and she continued to sleep. Softly, very gently, a slight purr came from Alex when Sabre moved some of her hair out of her face.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 5:59 pm
User Image

He would deny it forever, but when he heard the purring it startled him, damn near making him jump. Once he discovered its source he relaxed. So lost in thought he hadn't even considered that Alex could probably purr. A smile came to his face again. He'd been doing that alot the past day. Sabre hadn't smiled this much since he had last been at home. Shaking his head a little he turned his gaze back out the window, content to sit and wait. Of couse he couldn't help but worry about getting new scars across his back should Mrs. Amy come in and see him in the young Mistress's room but hopefully She'd give him a chance to explain...he sincerlly hoped. Sabre did not want to face the cook's anger.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:13 pm
User Image

A door opened down stairs, Amy coming in and closing the front door behind her. “Alright kids, time to get up!” She shouted up the stairs as she walked by them. Alex on the other hand barely stirred, her ears going back only slightly but remained somewhat asleep still. Amy shook her head at the lack of response from Alex’s room as she headed toward the kitchen, putting coat over the back of the couch as she walked by.  
PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:24 pm
User Image

That time Sabre jumped. For a heartstopping second he saw his death when he heard Amy. The woman scared him, what could say. Sighing he gently shook Alex. "Mistress? Mrs. Amy is here. Do you want to get up?" Sabre said softly as he looked down at her. Part of him hated to wake her, but he also was concerned for their fate should Amy find them.  

Firefly_Wanderer

Sparkly Marshmallow

13,350 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Married 100
  • Inquisitor 200

BunBunTheRagDoll

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2010 6:36 pm
User Image

Alex yawned, rubbing one of her eyes. “Hmm?” She said, still half asleep and head on Sabre’s chest. “Your heart’s pounding… Is something wrong?” Alex said as she sat up, still rubbing one eye and looks around sleepily. Finding nothing wrong with the room she looked back at Sabre. Amy was pulling out a pan and putting it on the stove before getting out the carton of eggs.  
Master/Slave Role Play

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff