Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bernstyleds

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image
Mi-chan~

• ✞ The lost and saddened girl wishes for nothing, but love~ † •

。 ⊱ Mi 'smiled' and let the caterpillar go freely , "Thank you ... then I'll look forward to seeing you in that class ."
that's what a teacher says , right ?
She leaned over to Vegas and whispered in her ear ,
"Don't worry , I'm rooting for you~"
She leaned back and started heading for the academy , "I suggest you follow ." ⊰ 。

[ oh dear god , i just traumatized myself again ... ; - ; ]

• † She sits in a corner of darkness... awaiting the light~ ✞ •

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:03 pm
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┓
x♧ ѵҽɠɑs ҡɩɳɠsʃҽӌ ♧
┗━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━┛

xxMood: Confused?
xxThoughts: Rooting for me?
xxStatus: Walking with Mi.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Vegas arched her right eyebrow, 'Rooting for me...?' she wondered, however, instead of standing around and pondering like she usually would, she followed Mi with a quickened pace to keep up; she usually ambled with her shoes in her hands and enjoyed the day but her curiosity never failed to get the best of her. "No problem, I'm surprised I'm taking interest in something that doesn't involve me sleeping," she stated just as the academy came into sight again, ".. Er, I don't want to sound pushy and I don't normally ask a lot of questions but what did you mean by rooting for me?" she wasn't on any sports teams, she couldn't be rooted for in that area and she wasn't in any type of competition as far as she knew.

[How? ( x*.*;x)]  

YaniieClumsy

Bernstyleds

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:08 pm
User Image
Mi-chan~

• ✞ The lost and saddened girl wishes for nothing, but love~ † •

。 ⊱ Mi continued onto the art room .
She looked back at Vegas for a second after she asked the question , "... hahah ..."
She just 'smiled' back without answering .
i could have some real with them ... oh well , all's well that ends well ~ well , not yet ... but ... ⊰ 。

[ ill meet you in my classroom ! >;D also , ill explain later , via PM ~ ]

• † She sits in a corner of darkness... awaiting the light~ ✞ •

PostPosted: Tue Aug 10, 2010 12:18 am
-keiko walks into the field and sits down in thee grass thinking to her self- (to self) " I will find it someday" -She Gazes up in the sky, then looks back down closes her eyes and meditates-  

Silence is talking

YaniieClumsy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 1:18 pm
User Image
( VEGAS K I N G S L E Y )

x x x x ι & ηeeɗ &α & ʜeɾo x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
x x x x x x τo & sαѵe & & ɱe &ηoɯ x x x x x x x x x x x x x

fillerfillerfillerfiller❀ Vegas yawned and stretched her arms, laying down where ever she wanted and staring at the sky, waiting for the sunset while admiring the colours in the sky. Her eyes were opaque, obscure and held little to no emotion, just indolence and fatigue. The pinkette hadn't done anything that would have made her too tired, no running, jumping or anything, just ambling around. Letting out a sigh, she smiled, it was quiet here, just as she had wanted and it was serene, it was almost perfect.

fillerfillerfillerfiller❀ Vegas was laying stomach down under the shade of a tree, her elbows firmly on the ground and her chin resting in the palms of her hands. She sighed, wishing she had someone to share the moment with but brushed the thoughts away and continued to admire the sky's beauty.

ι & ηeeɗ & α &ʜeɾo & x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
User Image
x x x x τo & sαѵe &ɱʏ & ʟιғe x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:27 pm
User Image

Ƞoelani βoulay
╔══════════════════════════════════╗
Whee~!
╚══════════════════════════════════════════╝

❥✦ Noelani skipped into the field, her light hair flying everywhere and her bag bouncing up and down against her hip. She twirled around, her arms open wide and breathed in. The air felt great, and even though she seemed liked an intense sunshine person, she loved sunset on cool days the best.

❥✦Amongst her spinning she noticed another person with her, and stopped spinning suddenly in front of her. Bad idea. "Sorry, sorry! I was überly dizzy! Hehe!" She apologized after losing her balance and tripping over the other girl's leg. "Oooooh! Ne, ne, haven't I seen you before? You look familiar!"

▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▁
♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯♪ ♫ ♩ ♬ ♭ ♮ ♯

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

YaniieClumsy

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:37 pm
User Image

x x x x ι & ηeeɗ &α & ʜeɾo x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

fillerfillerfillerfiller❀ Vegas groaned, loudly. Just when things were going smoothly, someone had to trip over her legs; she took a deep breath and pulled on a smile, "It's fine, it's not the end of the world," she stated with a cheery voice, she scrutinized the blonde before recognizing her as Noelani from Subway. "Yea, you're that girl from Subway, your roommate and I were eating and you joined,"

fillerfillerfillerfiller❀ Vegas didn't give a further explanation of the encounter, she didn't want to bring up the whole 'you love him, admit it' conversation all over again. She patted the spot next to her, wordlessly motioning for the bubbly blonde to join her.

ι & ηeeɗ & α &ʜeɾo & x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x
User Image
x x x x τo & sαѵe &ɱʏ & ʟιғe x x x x x x xx x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x x

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:39 pm
XxXiTzDaRkNeSsXxX
User Image
Sukyo fell through the sky yelling, landing on the field and bouncing on the field. Muffled grunts after each impact followed. He finally stopped and was laying there in a small crater. "Holly crap....." His eyes were closed.

Wuufi

OG Fox

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:51 pm
User Image

Ƞoelani βoulay
: O

❥✦ Noelani, being a complete airhead, completely forgot about the "admit your love" conversation. "Ah! Subway! I knew it! You're name is... Hollywood, right? Ne?" Yes, she forgot Vegas' name. But at least she remembered it was a place-name.

❥✦Noealni spun around once more to sit next to "Hollywood" before seeing the falling boy. "OH!!!" She said as she ran over to him. "OhMyGosh!WhoAreYou?HowDidYouDoThat?AreYouAnAlien?NoWay!IbetYouAre!!" she fired off, all slurring together into almost one word she was talking so fast.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▁

((Just so you know, her character is always like this xD ))  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:55 pm
User Image

fillerfillerfillerfiller"No, my name's Nebraska," Vegas lied, arching an eyebrow but letting it slide, deciding that the blonde didn't necessarily have to remember her name, "Vegas, actually." she stated with a forced but hopefully believable smile. She turned towards the noise, noticing a boy, she winced and gave him her attention, "Erm... what up?" she asked, hints of unsureness in her voice.

User Image

YaniieClumsy

Wuufi

OG Fox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 2:57 pm
He got up slowly and dusted himself off, "No miss I'm not an alien of any sort." His wings popped out and fluttered to dust off. "I'm an angel." He cracked his back. "So who are you young lady?" He looked at her.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:05 pm
User Image

Ƞoelani βoulay
Oooh!

❥✦ Noelani noted the name "Vegas", and watched the wings in amazement. An angel! "Woah!" She sais, tilting around to see the wings at different angels. She straitened herself and smiled, looking up at the boy. "My name is Noelani Boulay! Whoa are youuuuuuu?" she asked, practically singing the last syllable.

▁ ▂ ▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃ ▂ ▁

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300

Wuufi

OG Fox

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:11 pm
He rubbed the back of his head, "I'm Sukyo, and um....that's all I can remember...." He looked up and the sky as the clouds covered the sun and sighed. "It's nice to meet you both."  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 3:29 pm
User Image

fillerfillerfillerfiller"Yea, you too," Vegas said to Sukyo, it was short, blunt and emotionless but she meant it, sort of. 'Gah, maybe he can distract Noelani ~' she thought, smiling inwardly but her happiness was cut short by her 'Inner Vegas' which was this voice, her voice, that came to her with her inner emotions and advised her. Most people had an 'Inner Them' that got them out of tough situations, however, her's just grabbed her hand and threw her into a pit of trouble.

'Chyeah, perfect time to escape!' Inner Vegas declared.

'No way. I was here first, I refuse to leave.' Vegas thought.

"It's nice out, ne?" Vegas randomly spoke up, her eyes remaining obscure and no emotion lingered on her features, if she could have stopped breathing, she could have passed for a mannequin.

User Image

YaniieClumsy

◇ The Village

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces