Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

van hikari

5,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:01 pm
"i don't get it either. i guess they might have seen me use my ability before i walked in"  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:13 pm
User Image
♪. ♫. Kazara L'ratasha ♫. ♪.

"Maybe, maybe not. Either way might as well let the whole world know, at least the school, that you're a half-demon. Bet there are plenty more around here." Kazara just wanted this to be over with. Her head was pounding, and it was all over a bit of confusion.

Vivian Rosary LaStare

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ghub

3,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:54 pm
[[ N Å I A ]]

°o.O×O.o°

Naia quietly pulled the book towards her and place it in her bag. "This school is great," she said, with a shaky grin on her face. "If I had to go to normal high school, I would've just been made fun of..." She sighed and placed her chin on the desk. "Oh! But the headmaster is a bit of a mystery. I haven't seen his face even once..."

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:06 pm
User Image

Kazara's ears perked up at this little information. She turned to face Naia with a toothy grin. "Really now? Do you have any information about this 'Headmaster'?" she asked. In truth, Kazara wanted to pay this "Headmaster" a visit. She wanted to know why exactly she was here. Maybe this school is useful, she thought to herself

Vivian Rosary LaStare

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200

ghub

3,350 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:16 pm
[[ N Å I A ]]

°o.O×O.o°

"That's all I know," Naia said with a frown. She glanced at the clock and gasped. "Class is over! See you guys tomorrow!" With that, she hurried out of the room.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:23 pm
User Image

Mika quickly packs up her stuff. She notices that there is another fallen angel in her class. She walks up to her and introduces herself "I'm Mika. I noticed that you are a fallen angel too."  

missm176

2,100 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50

Vivian Rosary LaStare

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:25 pm
User Image

"Huh, well guess I'll have to do my own investigation on this matter...another time that is." Kazara yawned, covering her mouth like a well mannered lady. School is soo tiring. She stretched her arms in the air as she walked out the classroom and into the halls. Then again, the window is much better, she thought with a smile. Kazara backtracked to the window, opened it as wide as it could, stretched her wings. Before she took off she finally noticed the other girl in there. And I thought I was alone. Kazara looked back at Mika and replied. "I see there is more than just me in this school."

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:09 pm
zero is looking around the class room  

van hikari

5,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Vivian Rosary LaStare

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:56 pm
User Image

Kazara sighed. "Well since you are simply wasting my time I shall be taking my leave." With that Kazara walked to the window, bent her knees, and jumped out the window. The wind was howling against her body as she descended towards the ground. At the last second she spread her majestic midnight wings. A drift came lifting her high into the sky. Turning to the west she headed towards dorms.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 22, 2010 2:58 pm
van finds another book behind the bookcase and puts it in his back pack then heads to his house  

van hikari

5,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Vivian Rosary LaStare

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:04 pm
User Image

Another day, another lesson. Kazara was starting to think maybe classes weren't that bad. However, she still wasn't all that thrilled about it. "Oh well. Life is both cruel and pleasurable." Her lips curled into a smile as she walked towards the farthest desk in the back nearest the window. Just like the day before she carried no books. Instead, they materialized on top of the desk she was walking to. Her bookmark on Shadow Puppets was still there, and she couldn't wait to delve right back into it.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:09 pm
zero walks in with the book he found last class and goes to a desk closer to the teacher's desk  

van hikari

5,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Vivian Rosary LaStare

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:18 pm
User Image

Hearing another person walk in, Kazara looked up to see Zero. As he set his stuff down at his new desk her lips curled up into a smile. She couldn't help herself but chuckle. Interesting

PostPosted: Fri Jul 23, 2010 4:28 pm
he looks at the book and starts reading it  

van hikari

5,700 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200

Vivian Rosary LaStare

3,400 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 24, 2010 10:07 am
User Image

Kazara couldn't help herself but to speak up. The silence was rather boring, along with the rest of that morning. "May I ask why you decided to get closer to the poor teacher?" she asked with a smile.

◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff