Vice Captain

Sparkly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 7:56 pm
monckey77

((OOC: Inception influence, Ginzo? xD ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 8:14 pm
Rukia Arisawa
monckey77

((OOC: Inception influence, Ginzo? xD ))

((OOC: Nah brah, I'm just really into plot twists c: ))  

monckey77

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Fri Jun 03, 2011 7:39 pm
(( OOC: I'm sorry, I suck for not replying ; _ ; I will reply tomorrow, I've been busy. ))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 6:44 pm
Rukia Arisawa

Arisee

monckey77

Winters Star

Gizmo was ready to get everyone out of that place, when he walked back for more speed. He was watching the warzone as he walked, the trenches, the red and dark sunset sky, this wasn't different from the wars where he fought, but something was wrong, it was like a deja vu; the debris the fire, even the soldiers, all of them were familiar to Gizmo.

"We need to leave, now" He said, as he finally knew what was heppening; this wasn't a deja vu, when he was younger he was sent to a war with a special mission, since the missions were n different times and spaces, he hadn't realized that he had been there.

"I don't remember having seen myself here" He muttered to himself. He was getting really worried, even if all of this was an illusion he (as a child) could see through illusions, and even some random event like that could change the history to a messy history.

[OoC: Me back n_n]  

Gizmo Rvg

monckey77

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 05, 2011 7:01 pm
Gizmo Daevenatore
Rukia Arisawa

Arisee

monckey77

Winters Star

Gizmo was ready to get everyone out of that place, when he walked back for more speed. He was watching the warzone as he walked, the trenches, the red and dark sunset sky, this wasn't different from the wars where he fought, but something was wrong, it was like a deja vu; the debris the fire, even the soldiers, all of them were familiar to Gizmo.

"We need to leave, now" He said, as he finally knew what was heppening; this wasn't a deja vu, when he was younger he was sent to a war with a special mission, since the missions were n different times and spaces, he hadn't realized that he had been there.

"I don't remember having seen myself here" He muttered to himself. He was getting really worried, even if all of this was an illusion he (as a child) could see through illusions, and even some random event like that could change the history to a messy history.

[OoC: Me back n_n]

(( Don't want to sound like a nazi, but did you read my post about the students being the illusion and this being a war somewhere on the world?))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 6:13 am
monckey77

[[Did you read my post about Giz being able to see through illusions, and he being n a war at a young age, since he was sent from another space-time?]]  

Gizmo Rvg

monckey77

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:11 am
Gizmo Daevenatore
monckey77

[[Did you read my post about Giz being able to see through illusions, and he being n a war at a young age, since he was sent from another space-time?]]

((Touché. Alright you win, If no one replies by thursday, I'm just going to come up with something cheesy to free the characters. lol.))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 7:46 pm
Ginzo clapped his hands and everyones state of mind returned to their body retrospectively "feel free to leave." he said smirking.

((OOC: yeah yeah, it's not fancy but the thread died so I wanted out XD))  

monckey77

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200

Rukia Arisawa
Vice Captain

Sparkly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 9:09 pm
User Image

Still waiting for her companions' response, Rukia abruptly lost consciousness. Reawakening almost instantaneously, she found herself back in the classroom. Her head snapped up, still wary, and her skull exploded with pain."Ugh..." she moaned. It felt like she'd been knocked out, almost, for a very long time. Her sight stopped swimming just in time to catch what Ginzo had said. "Feel free to leave"? After all this?! That's all he had to say!?!She stood, smacking a hand on the desk. "Explain yourself."she demanded. The little pessimisstic voice in the back of her head said it was stupid and foolish tosay something like that and expect a legitimate response from this "man", this "teacher", but she hadn't been ticked like this in a long time. Her face was emotionless, and she kept her voice flat, but her azure eyes flashed.

((OOC: Tsk, tsk, this is not up to your usual standards, Ginzo.... a little impatient, are we? xD ))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:46 am
User ImageAs he was lost in his thoughts, Gizmo suddenly felt something, this scene was about to collapse. "Finally, and just in time". He sighed as he felt a great relief. Before the illusion collapsed he quickly ran toward the soldiers, even if it was an illusion his technique should work. The bullets passed him, his movements were a mix of agility, speed and elegance, he didn't have to worry about the others, cause right now they were safe; when he reached the soldiers he didn't stop, he kept running stooping from time to time, but each time he stoopd, a dark condensed smoke wrapped his arm.

Finally, that space-time disturbance collapsed. After a sec Gizmo was conscious again, he stood as Rukia demanded an explanation. "I need some coffee" He muttered to himself as he walked to the door, when he walked next to Ginzo he stopped and smiled. "When someone collapses inside an illusion, if not treated, central nervous system receives a strong shock, causing injuries or even death. Next time think a bit before sending my students to a place like that." He whispered to Ginzo so anyone else could listen that. His voice had that friendly tone, but it was accompanied by an aggresive one.

Then he walked, opened the door and walked out.

[EXIT]

Gizmo Rvg

monckey77

Dedicated Genius

9,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 8:01 am
User Image
M
onckey100

User Image

"Oh dear, relax--" he paused for a moment and read through the list of names for his class
"Rack-Ruk--Rukia, there we go. Relax Rukia you guys were the illusions. Even if you were to have died, you wouldn't have felt it, it was the equivalent of being in a dream. Except the war was real, Just to everyone else it felt like a dream. The ones in the class whom have 'died' in there, already left." he said laughing, as Gizmo left out the door.
he then coughed a bit and took a seat, his clothing slowly changing from black/white to pure white. "F-feel free to leave, I hope you learned something from this lesson." he said as he tilted his head

User Image

((OOC: Yeah sorry, I waited a few weeks, at most that came up was OOC chats lol))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 08, 2011 1:33 pm
This is crazy, she thought, though she didn't doubt what he'd said. Briefly glancing around at the others, everybody seemed okay, physically, at least.... "Where is this war, then?" she asked in a controlled tone. She tapped her fingers on the desk, debating whether she actually wanted an answer, or if she should just leave.

((OOC: Meh, it's fine though i was joking and it was getting rather dull.... What to do now....))  

Rukia Arisawa
Vice Captain

Sparkly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:48 am
Adaline left without a word.

(( OOC: LOL ONE LINER. *mentalsuicide* ))  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 16, 2011 1:27 pm
"Never mind, . . " Rukia muttered, sighing. She stood, looped he arm through her schoolbag, and left the classroom.

[[Exit]]

Rukia Arisawa
Vice Captain

Sparkly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff