Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuyu Academy

Back to Guilds

Highschool for the Magically Inclined. [RP] 

Tags: roleplay, academy, school, magical, fuyu 

Reply ◆ Archived Threads
2 - A: Homeroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Tatsumyia

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:19 am
Issac jumped a bit as he turned to the female and blinked, "O-oh! Hello!" Wow what luck, least he found someone who he knows...oh wait...

"Sorry, I haven't introduced myself properly to you..." He blushed and scratched his head, "M'name's Issac, nice to meet you."  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:21 am
"Nice to meet you Issac." She says cheerfully.  

TheNamesJenny

Tatsumyia

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:23 am
"So, how long have you been attendin' to this place?" Issac asked politely.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:23 am
Kate thought for a minute, "Since yesterday." She shrugs.  

TheNamesJenny

Tatsumyia

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:27 am
Great now he feels like an idiot, "O-oh..." he once more scratches his head. Good going Issac, make yourself look like an complete boob to everyone.  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:29 am
Jake grabbed Issac by the colar of his shirt and he had a pissed look, "You stealing my date son?" He looked so serious Dante even thought he was gonna go off. Jack then chuckled, "Im just kidding Have fun you two love birds." He then walked over to Sam. He smiled, "Hey their sexy. Come here often?"

Dante laughed nervously as Jack went psyco for a minute, but then turned back into the carefree guy he was. He held out his hand to Sylvia and bowed, "Shall the beautiful lady grace me with a dance?"  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

Tatsumyia

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:32 am
Issac blinked as his infrared eye began to scan the man's body heat, heart beat, neuron receptors, and hormones, who just grabbed him.

Those who do not know what I'm talking about I'll elaborate: when you are angry your brain will release hormone glan of adrenaline to boost you psychological mind to increase this emotion, heat will then be relevant to the cranium. Neuron receptors will be signaled through out the body for an attack of some sort, due to the immense adrenal gland that is being released; and finally his cardiac respiration will increase if he is indeed 'pissed off'.

His data confirmed that it was just a joke and allowed the man to hold him by the collar, once the man released his hold Issac looked over towards Kate with an apologetic look. "I'm sorry for ruining your date, I didn't know you two were going out..."  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:39 am
No matter what, no matter who, no matter what I do, somebody hates me....
Samantha Oman

User Image

Sam set her feet on the desk, and leaned back in her chair," Starting now, i'll be coming every day," she smirked,"If I didn't know any better, i'd think you were flirting with me."

...Fine by me...just as long as they stay far...far....away....

SalvadorDavy

2,800 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:41 am
Jack smiled and sat in a chair that poofed out of smoke. He leaned forward, "So what if I am?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 11:46 am
Issac sighed as his roommate is silent, dear lord he made her angry and now is paying the price. Issac got out of his seat and muttered one last apology before leaving the room.  

Tatsumyia

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:00 pm
User Image
User Image Ӄonnochi ɴanami User Image

Konnochi stepped back from the door as a boy walked by her while he left. After a moment, she started to walk in, but tripped on the door a little and stumbled. Embarrased, she quickly walked to a desk at random and sat down. Sheesh... good job at walking in, Konnochi... She thought her self.

User Image User Image User Image

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:01 pm
Jack looked around and noticed a little kid trip and walked to a desk. He raised a brow and appeared on the little girl's desk squatting. He stared at her and noticed her ears. He smiled, "So whats a baby neko doing here?"  

Angel-Kami-Sama

Cunning Lunatic

5,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Tycoon 200

TheNamesJenny

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:02 pm
Sylvia blushed, "I shall." She curtsied and took his hand.

"Jack, we're just friends. We're roomies." Kate turned to Issac, "We're not. We just met and the next thing I knew I was in this."  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 12:07 pm
User Image
User Image Ӄonnochi ɴanami User Image

Konnochi jumped a little, and leaned back in surprise. Then her face turned red and she angrily pouted. "I-I'm not a baby neko! I'm 15 years old!" She said, her tail swishing with annoyance under her chair.

User Image User Image User Image

Arisee
Vice Captain

Dapper Dabbler

10,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Conventioneer 300
◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff