Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuyu Academy

Back to Guilds

Highschool for the Magically Inclined. [RP] 

Tags: roleplay, academy, school, magical, fuyu 

Reply ◆ Archived Threads
1 - A Homeroom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

With StainedEyes

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:53 pm
Riku glares at him again Damn , I am so sick of the bad boy act , it really pisses me off  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 8:56 pm
User Image

Aaya wiped tears from her face when she landed on the roof. She sat there, wings fully exposed. She felt the breeze. She teeterd off the edge, and soared up into the sky. Her neon pink hair whipped out of it's bun and twirled freely in the wind. She smiled, zooming in the sky.  

TheNamesJenny

With StainedEyes

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:00 pm
Riku sees Aaya flying and smiled Man , what a sight!  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:03 pm
Aaya turned and waved. She then soared higher. She then narrowed her wings so she skyrocketed down. She opened them a few inches from the ground and she shot up to the roof.  

TheNamesJenny

With StainedEyes

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:05 pm
Riku waves back and smiles and continues watching.  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:09 pm
Aaya smiled. She then leaped into the sky. She was soaring higher and higher, she then tightened her wings and closed her eyes. Fliping and fliping downward. At the last minute she fluttered her wings and came gently to her feet. She bowed slightly. And she flew back in the classroom with a few quick beats of her wings. She folded then flat against her back.  

TheNamesJenny

With StainedEyes

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:11 pm
Riku looks in amazement and says How did you do that?  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:14 pm
Aaya shrugs, "Endless hours of practice." She smiles, "But I take it that it was worth it."  

TheNamesJenny

With StainedEyes

PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:16 pm
Of course it was that was incredible! He smiled  
PostPosted: Sun May 30, 2010 9:17 pm
Aaya blushes a little. "Uhh...Thanks." She smiles, trying to hide the fact she's blushing.  

TheNamesJenny

With StainedEyes

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:38 am
Riku smiles seeing her slighty blushing and he says You welcome , so your a fallen angel...  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:44 am
Aaya nods, "My parents killed me in a car crash on purpose. The wore protective grear when we crashed. They hated me for who I was. I was kicked out because I didn't have my fair share of life, people who are murdered or die without living long enough get to come back down. But we can't go back up." Aaya closed her eyes, remembering the crash instantly after he asked about her being a fallen angel. She sighed and opened her eyes, blocking the memory out of her head.  

TheNamesJenny

With StainedEyes

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:48 am
Thays really harsh I mean how can the ones that gave you birth , kill you its un thinkable Riku looks at her seeing the pain in her eyes and presence and asks Are you ok?  
PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 9:56 am
"I wish I knew why, but what's done is done." Aaya nods, "I'm okay. Thanks for asking." She was actually fighting back tears, but she didn't need anyone thinking she was weak. She kept a straight face, fighting the urge to just let go fourteen years of torment, pain, and hate that's been building up inside of her.  

TheNamesJenny

With StainedEyes

PostPosted: Mon May 31, 2010 10:02 am
Riku smiles Hey its ok to cry once in a while , I mean just cause you have emotions doesn't mean your weak.  
◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff