Vice Captain

Sparkly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 9:55 pm
eeve apsburg
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What, too young, you say ?

〖 Neeve left where Tera had been, and took the note from Lucas's outstretched hand., reading it quickly. She sighed inwardly, rubbing the back of her neck, and pocketed the crumpled paper. She reeeally didn't want to do this. "And I suppose I'm going to have to ask what that 'item' is, Mr. Amsel. I don't care if it's just your teddy bear, it just happens to be my job that I need to know. Neeve sat atop one of the student desks, and folded her arms. 〗

Dont't make me laugh .

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:05 pm
User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image

User Image

When Lucas was casually explaining his part in the whole paper airplane sending event, Mir looked at Snake boy, who she just found out was called Rykeir. He appeared very agitated by the mere fact of having to talk to the teacher. He seemed to be quite literally, "sweating bullets". When he was done, Mir decided to give her side of the story. "You see Ma'am, Lucas here doesn't have the best aim. Especially with his horrible vision. So, when he tried to "discretely" send that paper airplane over to Rykeir, it ended up on my desk! So I decided that it would be a kind gesture of my part to return it to where it was meant to be sent! Mir then had an apologetic look on her face and said "I understand and accept all responsibilities for disturbing your class in such a childish fashion. I will make sure to never do so again. Please accept my deepest apologies. The blond doll clasped her hands together and did a quick bow towards the teacher.

User Image

User Image

Sapphire Waltz
Vice Captain

Fujiwara Chiaki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:11 pm
User Image
User Image

Rykeir trembled hearing her ask what the item was he grabbed lucas's arm tightly. He didn't want to get in trouble. please think of something quick he begged silently. He got slightly annoyed hearing the girl trying to weasel her way out of punishment.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:14 pm
User Image
Lucas Amsel
User ImageUser Image

Oh, dear. How nosy. Should I go for "Dirty Magazines"? Though Rykeir probably doesn't have a stash, so if she asks to see it, we won't be in a better situation. He gave his classmate a subtle critical glance and shook his head. Nope, definitively not. Mir's pathetic lie made him roll his eyes, but if she got on the teacher's good side, she could leave sooner so they wouldn't need to deal with her. "A few mice,"he finally said. " I had asked him to keep them since the hotel I was staying at did not allow pets." He turned to shoot a glare at Rykeir." I only hope that Apollo did not stuff himself full with them."

User Image

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

Fujiwara Chiaki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:18 pm
User Image
User Image
Rykeir looked at Lucas's wide eyed listening to him draw him into the lie. He quickly put his head back down avoiding the teachers eyes. He mumbled an inaudible reply shrugging. If the teacher asked to see the mice he'd say Apollo ate them. Thats not a lie snakes eat mice thats true. I can do this he thought nervously, trying to convince himself.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:36 pm
eeve apsburg
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You've got to be kidding me, Neeve propped an elbow on her lap, leaning her head on a hand. "Then let me ask you this, Miss la Fey. How do you think I became a teacher here if I wasn't able to recognize special 'abilities'?" She didn't wait for the doll's reply. "Lucas, that's pathetic and you know it. Lying isn't going to get any of you anywhere. Rykeir- your bag seems to be giving you a spot of trouble. Perhaps there's something in there I should know about?" She didn't think the shy boy would be up to handing it to her, so she walked to the corner where he was sitting and picked the backpack up from where it lay on the ground, pulled close to him, and returned to her previous position facing the three. she opened it and stuck her hand inside, perusing the contents. A notebook, pencil, key, and....... Neeve stopped, feeling the edge of a cold, metal something. Why me? Why, why, on the first day, even? Great. Just great.

Dont't make me laugh .

Rukia Arisawa
Vice Captain

Sparkly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

Fujiwara Chiaki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:44 pm
User Image
User Image
Rykeir jumped up. "Don't touch my backpack!" he screamed. "It's mine! You can't do that!!" Apollo slithered out of his clothes pooling on the desk hissing at her. "Put it down!!"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 10:44 pm
User Image
Lucas Amsel
User ImageUser Image

Well, they're in deep trouble now. Lucas cringed when he saw Neeves freeze, hand still in his friend's bag. What to do now? His mind was racing with ways to get them out of this mess. He should have taken his gun back before Rykeir had a chance to slip away yesterday night. Damn. Back to his bad behaviour now. "I guess fearful and timid people aren't exactly the best to use to smuggle things in," Lucas sneered."Can't act inconspicuous at all." He let out a resigned sigh and sat back, waiting for the teacher's wrath and praying that Rykeir would keep his mouth shut and back down. No use for him to get into even more trouble.

User Image

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100

Rukia Arisawa
Vice Captain

Sparkly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:01 pm
eeve apsburg

〖 Neeve slowly drew the gun out of Rykeir's backpack. She ran a finger over the decorative scrolling on the side "I presume this is yours, Lucas? she raised her eyes to meet his crimson ones. The gun itself was excellent workmanship, and quite old. She new these guns, her father owned one just like it. A long-buried memory pulled itself out of the back of her mind, but she shook it away. She placed a small palm over the end, and slid the back open. it was indeed loaded. "It may be a stupid question given where we are, but why do you have this? And how did Rykeir come into possession of it?" She didn't really mean why, more like this. She was more interested in how he had gotten his hands on one of these than why Lucas had it. That she could expect. 〗

Dont't make me laugh .

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:06 pm
User Image
User Image
Rykeir walked over to the desk snatching the backpack from her, his only real possession besides Apollo and moved back to his desk. He sat down hugging his backpack tightly glaring at the teacher. He didn't care anymore if he got in trouble.

Fujiwara Chiaki

Feiyimei

Invisible Gawker

18,225 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Marathon 300
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:11 pm
User Image
Lucas Amsel
User ImageUser Image

He had not expected the teacher to be appraising his gun. No, he had expected her to throw some kind of threat of expulsion, but it seems that one can only expect the unexpected at Fuyu. He debated whether or not he should go on with his lie, but it was clear that she new her guns and he would need to come up with a reason as to why he was smuggling that in sooner or later. The truth seemed much more appealing at the moment."Mostly for self-defense. I seem to have racked up a rather long list of enemies along the years. And I lent it to him since he was feeling insecure last time we met." Because of me, he mentally added while Rykeir stomped back to his seat, clutching his bag defensively."He ran off without returning it to me and I did not get the chance to get it back before the class started."

User Image

(Ooc: Edited! Bag bag BAG not back...oops! Many thanks to Comprehend!)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:29 pm
eeve apsburg

〖 She made no move to stop Rykeir or take the bag back when he snatched it from her. Fair enough. "I see..." Neeve said, hazel eyes returning to the gun that lay in her lap. She believed him, at least for the time being. Now she debated what to do next. She could report them to the main school administration, but they probably wouldn't do much for it. This wasn't exactly your normal school, and punishment punishment for having a weapon weren't likely to be as severe as in a normal school. However, she didn't think they knew that. Option two was to handle it herself. Teachers were allowed to do either, unless it involved 'big' things, like murders, conspiracies, school-side threats, etc. She decided the latter was the better option. But first, "Miss la Fey, you've been awfully quiet lately. Anything you'd like to add to the conversation?" Might as well get her end of it, though it was probably just petty snooping on the blonde doll's part. 〗

Dont't make me laugh .

Rukia Arisawa
Vice Captain

Sparkly Nerd

8,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Survivor 150
  • Nerd 50

Fujiwara Chiaki

PostPosted: Sun Jul 03, 2011 11:38 pm
User Image
User Image
Rykeir burried his face in his back pack tearing up. He just wanted to leave. He just wanted to get out of the room, he needed some air. Apollo sensed the mood calming down and slithered back under Rykeir's clothes wrapping himself around his torso. He hugged Apollo making it look like he was hugging himself.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:04 am
User Image

~I walk into homeroom soon after just finding a random open seat and sitting down...I then sigh and look out towards the window...~

"What to do...."

~I mutter to myself as I look around the room now....I think the lady was a teacher...she seem to be talking to two very familiar faces....err...uh oh...I thought with a water-drop behind my head...but when I notice something else at that moment too...one their auras...and two...what where they talking about? ...I came in at a later moment so I might of miss something...it's best I don't' interfere this time...I thought getting out my sketchbook and a pencil...What bother me more is that...I think the other boy was crying....I hate seeing anyone cry in front of me...but I don't know what happen so I shouldn't bother...nope....I shouldn't bother....I thought...but as I was doing that...I ended up grabbing my handkerchief and handing it to the boy.........~

"Um...are you okay?"

~I asked meekly...mostly cause I can't believe that I was doing what I was doing....~  

Asashi85

Angelic Detective

13,125 Points
  • Frozen Sleuth 100
  • Caroling Champ 100
  • Friendly 100

Sapphire Waltz
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:15 am
User Image User ImageUser ImageUser Image User Image

User Image

Although Mir was in trouble for lying, it was nowhere near as much the amount of trouble Lucas and Rykeir were at the moment. In fact, the doll had no clue that Amsel was actually requesting to retrieve a gun from Rykeir in his paper airplane note. Her amber colored eyes widened in surprise when she saw the weapon come out from Snake Boy's bag and she let out a small gasp. "Well that certainly answers the mystery I was going to investigate after this class... And to think I expected something else was happening between these two, I guess I was wrong" she said in her corner, but obviously, no one cared about her at the moment, much to her displeasure. The teacher seemed entranced in the gun that Lucas possessed, the shy boy Rykeir was desperately holding onto his bag and now the four-eyed troublemaker was explaining why he possessed such a gun in the first place. Mir on the other hand, had absolutely no interest in the gun. Sure it's pretty, but other than that, I see no appeal in it. When you shoot, an awful stench of burned gunpowder smoke comes out of it and fills the air. the doll said out loud, and the blond was sure she was going to be ignored again. Although Mir hated being ignored, she most definitely knew her limits. Now was not the moment to be self-centered because the teacher would dislike her even more.

When the teacher asked Mir her question she looked up and said "So long story short, Rykeir had Lucas's gun in his possession and Lucas simply wanted to retrieve his weapon after class. I do not take any part in this trading of weapons, as I merely allowed my curiosity to take over and peeked at the note that was being passed along, which, I will admit, was a faux pas by my part. I apologize for snooping around." Then, Mir saw someone, a quiet looking girl, enter the classroom. She seemed to be a bit lost and sat down at a desk. The golden haired doll couldn't help but pity her and whispered in her direction "Excuse me, but there is no class here at the moment... The class ended at least ten minutes ago and this is a little "after-class" chit-chat."

User Image

User Image

(OOC: Omg you guys post so fast T___T;;; I had to keep on editing my text because you guys kept on updating D; )  
◆ Archived Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff