Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Social RP Hub

Back to Guilds

Tags: Fantasy, Sci Fi, Present day, social, random 

Reply The Revival
Earth ( New York place of interest) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:13 pm
"Orthus was a two headed dog and brother of Cerberus the three headed dog who watch the gates of the underworld, well anyway Orthus was charged with protecting Geryon's(a gaint and grandson of Madusa) herd of red cattle in the "sunset" land of Erytheia, my guessing is this ship is like the dog and we are the red cattle and Paragon is Erytheia, and if I assume right this ship might have a dual orbital cannon on it which will be the first ship to ever use this technology that was used on the Zeus Cannon that once orbited earth until its dismantlement and supposed destruction of its blue prints" Adrian looked at Zeek with a raised eye brow " you remember Zeus Cannon right?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:22 pm
Zeek nods "Yea, I remember hearing something about that. Used to be the talk of the military when it was first introduced."  

Dragtan

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:37 pm
"ya until they realized that having a weapon capable of blasting threw a planet was kind of going overboard in the weapons you only have to fire once category....... hopefully they put up safety walls for such a thing if this ship has them"

-The female officer open up a door way that lead to a lobby room with many doors, she then turned to the group " well this here will be where you guys will be staying each room has been marked with names, some of you will be sharing rooms you are all dismissed to settle in and when your ready the conference room is just down this hallway and take this elevator, this one is a direct route to the conference room, I will be on my way now thank you very much" gives a bow and heads out of the lobby room-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:44 pm
Zeek smiled as he looked around and looked out the port window. "well one things for sure... this ship is a little too fancy for my taste." he opened the door to his room and slipped his bag under the bed.  

Dragtan

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:51 pm
Adrian looked at the door and noticed his name on the door too " ...... well this is special " as he followed Zeek in the room and threw his stuff on the other bed " looks like we got bunked together " He then sat on the bed and looked at how much space the room had  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:56 pm
He pulled the bedding off the bed and make a nest like bed on the floor. "This a problem?" he asked just to be nice but not really caring.  

Dragtan

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:10 pm
"not at all, no judging from me you smoke and that is a big plus in my book because I don't think I could stay in a room with someone who would object to my own habits or vices" Adrian started pulling handguns out of one of the bags"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:22 pm
Zeek peeked around the door then closes it. "I'm getting the feeling this mission isn't all that it seems." he crossed his arms "Why would hydra and usce team up... but I'm more worried about what RTI is up to."  

Dragtan

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:25 pm
-Odis approached his room finding it to be dedicated to him and opened the door to find his things already within many medical text books place on a shelf -

-Mathews approached a room that had two names on it one being Jimmy and the other being himself he opened the door and brought in his bag throwing it on his bed and bringing himself to the bed as well-  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:34 pm
Adrian turned around and looked at him " one moment " Adrian embedded opticals started to scan the room and as his scanner picked things up he approached the spot and he took his hand to the spot and activated some kind of short boost EMP pulse that would disable any bug in the room " okay now lets talk, I agree what ever are mission is, it was big enough for two corporate powers to work together grant it these two corporations are much more humanized then RTI which what ever was found its clear RTI must not get there hands on it. I'm pretty sure we won't be lied to in the up coming conference on what is found but I have concerns about the after math whats going to happen after we complete are mission"  

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

Dragtan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 7:49 pm
Zeek nods "Hopefully. But... I doubt that RTI has let this go unnoticed. Something big and possibly powerful found. You'd think that they would be the first ones hatchin a plan to get to it first,"  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:05 pm
"what makes you think they haven't, besides we got one more thing on are side that RTI doesn't, Paragon is operated by UCSE and is the most heavily guided planet from space meaning RTI can't bring a flagship to the planet, add the wild life to the equation and it is clear that RTI is going to have to pull more then a rabbit out of there hat" Adrian then started pulling out all his ammo boxes and putting them on a shelf " Lets just make a deal okay, you watch my back I'll watch yours"  

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

Dragtan

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 8:14 pm
Zeek nods in agreement as he opens the door "well see you in the conference." he makes his way to where they sure to neet.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:28 pm
Jimmy walked in the room and over to his bed. He sat down and grabbed his tools and started making adjustments to his arm.
"So, Matthews, what's your job here? Mine is pilot."  

T_knocker

3,800 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Dryson
Captain

Invisible Prophet

PostPosted: Tue Jan 11, 2011 10:37 pm
Mathew was opening up his bag when he heard Jimmy, he turned to face him and moved over to shake his hand " oh hey you must be Jimmy then, I'm a UCSE special forces this will be my 3 time to paragon either I'm something special or I'm the most unlucky ******** you ever seen"  
The Revival

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff