Welcome to Gaia! ::

Yokai Twin Acadmey

Back to Guilds

A guild for all anime lovers, rolplayers, supernatral, fun, and just about everything! 

Tags: Anime, Vampire, Wolf, Roleplay, supernatral 

Reply Dorms
Check In Desk Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dahlia64

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:06 am
Alicea-Rose
"Certainly." She extended her hand and wiggled the fingers."I've been experamenting with myself and I can remove my fingers and they will move either seperatley or like they were still attached to my hand. For example If I took two fingers off and placed them on the table and wiggled the fingers on both my hands the seperate fingers would do it too.
My Aunt Jeana gets irritable when she sees the Human move the Aadams family. They had a hand that moved around and acted like a dog. She always said that Kalkin's do better."
dakota took her hands and gently stroked with her ​​fingers over it. they felt nice."thas awesome that they move alone! it realy is incredible. your realy are an interessting person"  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:36 am
"Thanks, you might have seen those contortionists in circuses if you have ever been to the human world. I've met about 6 Kalkins while I was there."

(((Btw what do you think of this!!!)))
User Image

Ahlys

Gracious Hunter

Dahlia64

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 10:58 am
Alicea-Rose
"Thanks, you might have seen those contortionists in circuses if you have ever been to the human world. I've met about 6 Kalkins while I was there."

User Image
"yes i lived for a time in the human world but because of some circumstances i´m here now"

(thats somehow cool biggrin )  
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:08 am
"My folks had a house there, my cousin is in the circus, as a contortionist and I played the piano a lot while I was there." She said noticing a loose thread on her wrist. She pulled the needle and thread out of her top pocket and began to reattach her hand.

((I took that 2 years ago. My fingers are double jointed. Its kinda wierd by I think my Grandma might have been able to do it. My fingers look mostly like anyone elses exept they have these lines through the tendons? that grow more prominent if i force my finger like that.))

Ahlys

Gracious Hunter

Dahlia64

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 11:21 am
Alicea-Rose
"My folks had a house there, my cousin is in the circus, as a contortionist and I played the piano a lot while I was there." She said noticing a loose thread on her wrist. She pulled the needle and thread out of her top pocket and began to reattach her hand.

((I took that 2 years ago. My fingers are double jointed. Its kinda wierd by I think my Grandma might have been able to do it. My fingers look mostly like anyone elses exept they have these lines through the tendons? that grow more prominent if i force my finger like that.))
dakota looked with interest how takai was reattaching her hand. " do you do this offten?? but if we share a room you have to explain me how to do it cuz i don´t know how i can help you to fix you togetter." she says with a little grin on her face.
(WOW thas awesome. does it hurts??)  
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 6:33 am
"It only really happens if it overexert myself or get stressed, or general damage since our kind dont bleed from anything other than critical damage, also dont worry about having to help stitch me, my needles, threads and sutchlike are magic-infused since although I'm good at sewing I cant always see what I'm doing. The needle and thread now automatically makes the user sew correctly to fix me up. Meaning you can start using them when needed...I'm sorry for being a pain. My older brother used to help me at my last school but is now somewhere in the human relm to complete some studies. "

((Nope. painless. spooks quite a few people, one teacher almost fainted while in gym thinking i'd done something to my hands. blaugh ))

Ahlys

Gracious Hunter

Dahlia64

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat May 07, 2011 11:01 am
Alicea-Rose
"It only really happens if it overexert myself or get stressed, or general damage since our kind dont bleed from anything other than critical damage, also dont worry about having to help stitch me, my needles, threads and sutchlike are magic-infused since although I'm good at sewing I cant always see what I'm doing. The needle and thread now automatically makes the user sew correctly to fix me up. Meaning you can start using them when needed...I'm sorry for being a pain. My older brother used to help me at my last school but is now somewhere in the human relm to complete some studies. "

((Nope. painless. spooks quite a few people, one teacher almost fainted while in gym thinking i'd done something to my hands. blaugh ))
"your not a pain! i didn´t mean that. i´m happy if i can help you. its just i´m not so good in sewing hehehe sweatdrop " she said looking to the ground.
(thats good. poor teacher biggrin you can move them normaly or is it complicate?)

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:10 pm
((hard when I have to play piano in music lessons- my fingers get stuck. xd ))  

Ahlys

Gracious Hunter

Deranged Love

PostPosted: Sun May 08, 2011 2:14 pm
Alicea-Rose

User Image

((love the castle background :T))  
PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 7:31 am
Alicea-Rose
((hard when I have to play piano in music lessons- my fingers get stuck. xd ))
(hahaha funny xD) " I´ll ask for a room wait a moment. HEEELLOOO can we have a room pease?"  

Dahlia64

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ahlys

Gracious Hunter

PostPosted: Mon May 09, 2011 9:14 am
x-Tainted Okami-x
Alicea-Rose

User Image

I'm in my brother's playroom he's 9 and a legoholic (sadly)  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:13 am
Alicea-Rose
x-Tainted Okami-x
Alicea-Rose

User Image

i can understand you my brother is one too sweatdrop  

Dahlia64

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ahlys

Gracious Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:33 am
Dahlia64
Alicea-Rose
x-Tainted Okami-x
Alicea-Rose

User Image

well he's now 10 - his birthday on the 5th of May. and got about $300 in lego. rolleyes gonk eek burning_eyes  
PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 11:40 am
Alicea-Rose
Dahlia64
Alicea-Rose
x-Tainted Okami-x
Alicea-Rose

User Image

well he's now 10 - his birthday on the 5th of May. and got about $300 in lego. rolleyes gonk eek burning_eyes
Thats a joke!!! say thats a joke eek OMG so much wonderfull money gonk but my brother isn´t better on his b-day he wanted just lego neutral i don´t know what they like about it sooo much burning_eyes  

Dahlia64

6,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Ahlys

Gracious Hunter

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 12:18 pm
Dahlia64
Alicea-Rose
Dahlia64
Alicea-Rose
x-Tainted Okami-x
Alicea-Rose

User Image

Thats a joke!!! say thats a joke eek OMG so much wonderfull money gonk but my brother isn´t better on his b-day he wanted just lego neutral i don´t know what they like about it sooo much burning_eyes

Never a joke crying crying burning_eyes Its scary and he's the fave child cos their other is a Vampire surviving on Tomato juice. (meh) He's kinda spoilt but I am too. Just not enough to get $300 worth of lego eek  
Dorms

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff