Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply The Immortal Thief Roleplay
The Immortal Theif Roleplay Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Moving this rp into a guild of our own?
  Yea!
  Nuu!
  I don't... really... care...
View Results

Ashintuku

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:08 pm
Arisa heard the stomping, then snarled at it, throwing a throwing star through a hole in the floor so that the weapon flew out of the floor, landing on stage. She then sighed, dropping her katana and falling to the ground on her knees, just staring at the wall for a moment, before folding her knees up against her chest, and resting her forehead on her kneecaps.

'I just...need to quiet down.' She thought, sighing softly, and closed her eyes. 'Just...Forget those things...'

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 12:06 pm
[Hey y'all, sorry I haven't been roleplaying much lately. I've been a little busy, but, now that it's the weekend, we all should be able to get on much more. ^^]  

Edaniel
Crew

Ashintuku

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 1:04 pm
((Yay! It's good to be able to roleplay more. Not a lot has happened since this began. *sigh* Saddening.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:35 pm
Aoki and Aiko fell back trying to avoiding the weapons flying out of the floor, and suddenly Aoki got a strange felling. Aiko dissapeared after waving good bye and Aoki shot up.

"Someone has come back!" She yelled shrilly, dashing as fast as she could without her skirt flying up, oh dear, and threw open the theater doors to see nobody there.

Aoki cursed at herself before closing the doors, Aiko re-appearing.

"Who was it?"

"No one... I think the weird silences have gotten to me? Wanna throw things at Tomi?" Aoki suggested, knowing there was no way he would let her without shoving a katana down her neck first.

"You wish..."

"You know, if you weren't connected to my mind, I bet you would say yes."

Aoki pouted and looked around. No body was ever here, and ammsing herself was getting old. She sat on a red velvet chair and looked around the vast theater... No one. Why was it no one was ever here?

"Drives me CRAZY!" Aoki shouted.

Tsubasa Reservoir

Rurik_16

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:49 pm
((We need to set up a time to get on. I alwyas get on 20 mins after everyone has left.))  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:55 pm
((I'm not offline.))  

Tsubasa Reservoir

Ashintuku

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 2:58 pm
She stood up, brushing off her skirts, before just walking out of her room without her weapons. She didn't want to drag them around right now...She wasn't in the proper physical state right now. Walking up the stairs, and into the main theatre, she looked over to see Aoki and Aiko. "Hey..." She mumbled, sitting on the floor a little bit farther than her. "What's new, what's cool and who'se dead in town?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2006 6:46 pm
Haru walked through the prosperous woods of the forest that surrounded they're home. He noticed that he had left his zambatou at the theatre. But he didnt stop. He had morer than decent hand-to-hand fighting skills. So he just kept walkinh until he had reached the ned of the forest. After several hours of travel along the forest he had finally reached the city. He looked around to see if anybody was watching then got onto the trail towards the city and finally reached its entrance. He walked past the stands full of junk that Haru would not need. But the fresh strawberrys caught his gaze. So walked past the satnd. He quickly grabbed 15 of them so fast it was too quick for the human eyes to see. He shoved them in his pocket. But he didnt come so he could steal straw berrys. He came to have fun. So the funnest way too have fun for him currently was to fight. But he would need a weapon. He saw a man (Most likely a samurai) carrying a wakizashi on his belt. He pretended to bump into him and quickly grabbed it and put the arm with the wakizashi behind his back. "Sorry, sir." Haru apoligized. "Well watch where yer' going next time." He said. Then Haru started thinking up good ways to start a riot.  

the_flamingo_called_sean

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 10:51 am
[We've a time already set up, rurik. During the week it is from 3 pm to 5 pm central ontario time, and on the weekend there is no limit. We've said that before.]  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 11:45 am
Yue awoke to the sound of a tree sparrow whistling a song just outside the stained glass of her window. Rising lithely from her softly cushioned bed, she stepped over to the window, a dreamy sort of smile playing on her lips. Opening the window, she leaned on the stone sill and chided the little sparrow. "You should not go singing your lovesongs so closely to the windows of sleeping ladies. Go woo your sweetheart elsewhere," she gestured off vaguely with her hand.

She closed the window, letting her fingers linger momentarily on the silvery moon depicted there rising over the ocean, and spun round on her heel. Despite her complaints to the poor bird, she was ready to be awake. The clothes and blankets strewn across the floor didn't take long to tidy as she went through her daily cleaning ritual. Her room could not be called Spartan, after all she did love her comforts, but it was very simple and orderly, reflecting the orderly, balanced attitude of its mistress. The room she chose for her personal space in the strange little opera house still looked very much like the shrine it had once been. A porcelain oil lamp she kept lit at all times rested on a short stone alter. On the other side of the room, soft cushions and pillows piled on the floor served as her bed. They were covered in silk sheets and blankets, and draped about from the walls and ceilings were mosquito netting and other gauzy fabrics, as much to keep the bugs away from her while she slept as for appearance. An oriental rug covered the cold stone floor, but the walls were bare of any pictures, mirrors, or tapestries. The colours in the room matched Yue's silvery hair and dark violet eyes.

After she finished trimming the lamp wick and refilling its oil, she slipped out of her room and made her way to the stage. A very dejected-looking Aoki sat in the front row of seats, a small spot of white in all that red. A very loud Arisa entered the room, oddly enough without a single gun or explosive anywhere in sight. That didn't necessarily mean she didn't have them of course, but it still looked... odd. "Good morning, Arisa," Yue called to her. "Or, I suppose it is afternoon by now, isn't it?"

Yue hopped lightly off of the stage and relaxed into the seat next to Aoki. Playfully tugging a strand of the girl's hair, she smiled that same dreamy expression that rarely left her face. "What ever is the matter, Aoki-chan?"

Kelwyn

Gracious Gaian

9,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200

the_flamingo_called_sean

PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2006 4:16 pm
Then the person he had stolen the Wakizashi from finally noticed that his Wakizashi was gone. He had concluded after a moment of thinking that Haru AKA The-man-he-had-bumped-into had pick-pocketed it. So he went after him and grasped Haru's shoulderand turned him round and pushed him into a fruit stand. Hense making him fall back into the stand. He squashed a few oranges and got a little bit of juice from an orange on his back. He smirked. But it wasnt a smirk you wouldve seen on any man because it was an evil and twisted smirk. Haru didnt want to pull out the stolen wakizashi just yet but he wanted to have a little fun with this wanna be samurai. Haru slugged him in the nose. He fell ot the ground with a dull thud. Blood drew right from his nostril. A policeman saw this and drew one of those brittle police swords. The police man thrusted the sword right into Haru's solar plexus. Haru gagged for a moment and even caughed up a tad of blood. But thanks to his immortality this was like getting pinched really hard for a slight moment. He grabbed the blade and pulled it right out of his chest. He round kicked the policemen in the side of the neck and watched as the whole in his chest had skin tissue regenerate in a matter of seconds. He pulled the Wakizashi out of its sheath and slit the Police men's throat hense making the law enforcer tip over and land on the ground. Haru finally decied to go. He pulled out a peice of cloth and wiped the blood off of the short sword. He sheathed it and ran back to the woods where he would walk back to theatre and eat his delectable strawberries that he had stolen from a fruit stand.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:31 am
Aoki glanced at Yue, feeling her tug on her long hair. Aoki grinned at the sight of another person who she didn't normally see, but for a fleeting second, it faltered with no reason to do so. Probebly because usually people didn't touch her, like they wanted to give her space.

If they listened to her, ever came home, ever heard her sing, or even watched her move quietly into the forest, they would have to eventually figure out she was lonely.

"No one is 'home'." Aoki confessed. "If any of them had a sense of priority, they would figure out that some people would like to know what they're doing. They could be doing something incredibly stuiped, who knows?"

Aoki pouted. Even when she went out to look for people, she couldn't find any of her friends... Well, more like co-workers now; It's been so long since she saw them.

Tsubasa Reservoir

Edaniel
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 9:45 am
[Hey everyone, very, very tired. I had a sleepover and I is extremely pooped, so I can't roleplay. But tommorrow, perhaps. sorry, so many birthdays, hopefully next weekend, unless that's Heather's... O.o
Alright, well, we have a new character joining us, Kelwyn is playing Yue. Welcome Kelwyn.]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:24 am
Yue grinned back at Aoki, "We do live with some very solitary people, don't we? Well... as a whole, thieves do tend to value their privacy, so I'm not quite sure what we could do to fix that." Yue, while she did follow a moral code of her own, had no compuncture in calling herself what she was. She viewed her thievery as a means by which to restore the balance in society. She stole what she wanted without any guilt, but she never took anything that would be a devastating loss to her victims.

"So, you miss having people around you, don't you? I guess being immortal does tend to separate you from everyone else, even those exactly like you." She filed that though for later meditation. Yue was never one to bemoan any state she found herself in, nor to rejoice much at anything. Instead she accepted things as they came and taught herself how to adapt to them. For her, immortality was just something else to get used to.

It was obvious Aoki was bored and lonely, so Yue decided to try and take her mind off of it. What Aoki needed was a friend, but due to their situation, it would have to be one of the group. She decided to think that over soon, but right now she needed to make Aoki feel better. "I heard that your sister was planning a sort of... 'outing'. Mind if I come along?"

Kelwyn

Gracious Gaian

9,150 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Tipsy 100
  • Citizen 200
The Immortal Thief Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers