Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Switch and Seme Haven
His Butler: Punishment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:26 am
Again his body melted underneath his touch and he let out more growls as the other made a second mark on his neck. He too began to forget that Ciel was there watching and learning from the two of them. Sebastian then got really brave as he wrapped his arms around the other's back, enjoying being marked by him.

Ciel watched very closely with a dark blush on his own face. He did find this to be rather steamy even though he was already engaged to Elizabeth. He was supposed to give himself to her once they were older, but something deep down of him wanted to join in this game of theirs as well.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:38 am
Oh the sounds he made.
Claude relished the feel of Sebastian's arms around him, he pulled pack, the mark he left behind was darker then the previous one. The result of getting a little carried away.
Though heated from the demonstration, he remembered that they had a watcher. Allowing his arms to drop, he turned his head to see what Ciel thought of it.
"As you can see, it's quite pleasurable. " He fought to keep the lustful purr out of his voice, only partly succeeding. His smile was one of amusement, pleased that he'd marked his Sebastian again that day.
"Is there anything else my lord?"  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:45 am
Ciel walked up to Sebastian and took a closer look at the two hickeys on his neck. "Do girls like to receive these hickeys as well? I'm asking for advice for after I marry Lady Elizabeth of course. What else do lovers do? I want to learn more so that as a proper Phantomhive I can make my woman happy." Ciel then handed Sebastian back to Claude. "We have the rest of the day. Show me. Lock the study door if you have to so no one else can get in here."

Sebastian was rather shocked at his master's sudden interest in sexual pleasure, but then again he was most likely hitting mortal puberty. He wouldn't mind if this attention to continue.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:59 am
Sebastian was not the only one who was shocked, the uncharacteristic expression of surprise was on Claude's face as well. He racked his brain to think up something quickly.
"A young woman would enjoy the attention, but a noble lady such as your betrothed may not like blemishes on her skin. You'd have to confer with her first. Or place them in less noticeable areas."
He put his hand on the small of Sebastian's back, a little concerned about his silence.
"My lord, you are still young yet. Are you sure? There are countless books on the subject." He said reasonably. Realizing that it was a piss poor excuse if Ciel was serious about his request.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:18 am
"No. I don't learn that well from reading books I'm afraid. I need to see things for myself. Continue on with my order." Sebastian was a tiny bit shy knowing that his master was getting really into watching the two of them making out. Did he really want them to go that far in front of him? Ciel smirked seeing Sebastian's reactions. "Go on Claude. Continue."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:31 am
Claude considered the moral implications then simply shrugged them off after all a dream-demon, a succubus was bound to give the boy his age his initiation into adulthood soon enough.
Then he considered the appropriateness of their stations. Well that was the kicker, He, Ciel was master of them both. Claude didn't want to dare disobey a direct order.
"Very well My Lord."
With that he took Sebastian's lips in a passionate hot kiss. One hand lightly gripping his hair as he ravaged the others mouth, the other arms holding him tightly and firmly together. He let out a soft moan, feeling Sebastian practically melt against him, Claude pushed his knee inbetween his lover's. his hand trailing down the other demon's back to grab his a**, pulling their hips together in a firm grind.
Claude broke their kiss to pant hotly. his face flushed.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:40 am
Sebastian was just about to say something to him when he was pulled into a very heated and passionate kiss. He melted into him and closed his eyes to kiss him back and let out a low growl yet again as Claude grinded their hips together and touched his a**. When the other pulled away he looked at him right in his eyes, his own a glowing demonic red. He still didn't know what the two of them had, or what Claude considered him...he was just enjoying the ride.

Ciel was taking mental notes on how to kiss someone, but also took notes not to touch her a** before asking permission first because some girls didn't like that. As of now Lizzy didn't like those things, but he could certainly kiss her with expertise.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 18, 2012 1:51 am
"Yes..." He breathed, seeing the look in Sebastian's eyes. His hand was molesting his a**, squeezing and fondling. Claude was starting to grow hard in between them, at this close contact there was no way that Sebastian could miss that reaction.
Letting go of the ebony locks, Claude quickly undid and pulled off Sebastian's tie with one hand, undoing the buttons of his shirt just the first few so that he can kiss his neck, going a little lower to kiss the hollow of his throat.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:02 am
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sebastian was not really in the mood right now either because he was curious about his Young Master's sudden emotions. He had never shown these before. Usually he had either a smug look or a serious look on his face, especially when he's playing one of his games. That look...had actually might have been a look of sadness or even guilt, but he never was guilty about anything. "I don't know what's wrong with him...Usually he's easy to read like an open book...but he just shut it closed..."

When Ciel was out of their view he ran right to his room and sat down on his bed alone. He wasn't like them. He wasn't a man yet and he wasn't a demon. He didn't belong with them. Ciel knew when someone's being possessive, because he was that way a lot of times too. His ring in particular. That look on Claude's face had been a look of a possessive nature, and he suddenly felt his heart break in two even though he thought it broke for the last time when those people tortured him like they did. Was it because he wanted Sebastian to himself, being so accustomed to having him all to himself before? Are they lovers? It happened...because I invited them here. Sebastian used to hate his guts. Now the game isn't fun anymore...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:09 am
Claude took no time in getting himself proper again.Once again the cold aloofness settled over him. "If you don't mind Sebastian, I would not mind staying up late and finishing with the clean up." He said as he fixed the pin to his tie. " I think that.....the young master's well being is of more importance right now."
God, did he just say that?  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:18 am
Sebastian simply nodded before he got himself dressed again as well. "I'll leave it to you then. I'll go and see what's wrong with Bochan." With that Sebastian left out of the study and found him in his room. "Bochan what happened back there? Are you feeling alright?"

Ciel had his back turned to him because he didn't know what he'd do if he saw his face right now. Sebastian was just this pawn...so why was he feeling this way? "I'm feeling fine. I'm just tired and need a nap. That's all." Sebastian walked father into the room before turning Ciel around to look at him and what he saw confused him the most.

"Bochan are you...crying?"

"No..."

"They're as plain as day..."

"SHUT UP!" Ciel pushed his hand away and crawled away from him on his bed. Sebastian was still confused by everything. Everything was fine up until...He suddenly pull his hand away. "What made you pull your hand away from me hm?"

Ciel glared at him because he didn't want to talk about it. "Leave my room at once! That's an order!" Of course Sebastian had to obey so he bowed down to him before saying, "Yes My Lord." before walking out. He was given an order and could do nothing else about it.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:32 am
Now normally He wouldn't use his demonic powers and speed to get something as simple as house cleaning out of the way, but he felt the need to get it out of the way so that he could have time for himself to relax.
CIel's study was cleaned, the desk washed and polished, everything set in order for the next day. the dirty dishes from supper where washed dried, the silver polished to a gleaming shine then put away.

The sun had set during their 'demonstration' for Ciel. Claude stood in the garden watching the the last of the twilight fade into darkness. His uniform felt oddly more constructing then before, to take his mind off of loosening his tie, He admired the beautiful flowers, the night lillies where just opening up to the moonlight, there petals glowing faintly.
Still Claude's mind went over his confusion. Do I love him? what is love supposed to feel like anyways? how would I know? I know that I desire him, I want him, I want to be mine and only mine.
He shook his head. no that was wrong. He rightly belongs to the young Master in this guise. I have no right to feel this way. I am here to forefill a purpose, a purpose that he requested me to do...
Claude didn't realize that he had crushed one of the moon lilies in his hand. He mustn't forget why he was here. But.....but....  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:40 am
Ciel knew the real reason why Sebastian agreed to make that contract with him. He wants only his soul and nothing more when it's time for his revenge to be complete. He agreed to this, expecting to just gain a pawn in his plans, but all this changed things. If he kept going the way that he was his revenge would be complete in no time and he'll be dead before he reached adulthood. "I...belong with Lizzy. I'm her fiance. I shouldn't be wavering like this because it won't make her happy. I have to be strong for her...." As he thought things through his eyes went shut and he went right to sleep. Sebastian on the other hand was doing chores that Claude wasn't doing to help him get his mind off things.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:51 am
Claude found Sebastian in the first floor hallway closing some of the windows they had opened during the day.
Tilting his head to one side he silently regarded the other. Perhaps it was just a moment of confusion, he felt nothing at all when he looked at the man...just a slight p***k of something that he couldn't quite put his finger on it, it was very alien to him and faint.
"Is the young master alright?" He asked finally.  

Claude Faustus
Crew

Demonic Spectator

JuuzousJason XIII

Vicious Lunatic

22,025 Points
  • Team Jet 75
  • Married 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:06 am
Sebastian turned around to look at him before shaking his head no. "I tried talking to him, but he ordered me out of his room. He seems to be really upset about something and he started acting like that the moment he pulled his hand away from me...He's never acted that way before."  
Switch and Seme Haven

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 235 236 237 238 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games