Welcome to Gaia! ::

Bi and Gay Furs of Gaia

Back to Guilds

A guild for the LGBTQP furries of Gaia to meet, greet, and have fun! 

Tags: Roleplay, LGBT, Furry, Chat 

Reply Roleplaying
A Wish Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:09 pm
Cyan Frost IV

SETH Vermilion

"No wait!" Silver said pulling Crimson back. "What of my master? Are you going to kill him? And I can't tell Seth....He'd kill you! Have you not noticed the way they looked at each other. Seth would die his master the count. And I just met Sonja two days ago. And she's in love with our master. I can't assure that she will keep quiet. She's been with him all her life. This is all she knows." Silver quickly explained in a hushed whisper.

Silver didn't like being in this perdicement. He was a simple creature and rarely got in the midst of arguments or debates.

Silver looked at Crimson with pleading eyes and said softly. "I don't know what to do."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:20 pm
ShebaLatray

SETH Vermilion

"I can't think of anything else... And who said I'd kill the Count or your master? The only things I can think of to do is continue with my main goal, or take ALL of you off this huge boat-island thing." Crimson glanced over his shoulder. "And I'm sure the master and Count wouldn't be too ecstatic about leaving such a grand estate."

It was true, Crimson was out of options. As much as we wanted to save Silver and the others, he could think of no way to do it without screwing someone's life up.  

crimmypop

Romantic Genius

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:27 pm
Cyan Frost IV

SETH Vermilion

"But you said you were here to assassinate the count. That means you have to kill him. It would be nice if he could go into hiding, but this council that over him thinks different. Is that who you're working for? The council people?" Silver asked and then put his hand to his forehead.

He wished he didn't know what was going on. "Please, just let me talk w/ my master. Maybe he will accept some kind of plan."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:32 pm
ShebaLatray

SETH Vermilion

Crimson grabbed Silver's wrist and brought it down from his forehead.

"Go ahead and talk to your master," Crimson said quietly,"but if he assaults me, I'll blame you." He reviewed what Silver said in his mind again.

"Wait, what? Council people? Sorry, I have no idea what you're talkin' about. I just mailed in a form, and they sent a messenger back with the details. I wasn't given any other information." Crimson said with interest.  

crimmypop

Romantic Genius

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 6:48 pm
Cyan Frost IV
ShebaLatray

SETH Vermilion

"Something was said about the reason the count had to die was because the council members said it had to be. And for no other reason that I can tell. My master asked the count if he could just fake his death and just let his brother rule. But the count said he would but couldn't. Maybe his body has to be returned. I don't know. My master would love to hide the count here if he could. The count is totally fine with not ruling himself. So I don't see why he needs to die. It's not jealousy or something like that. He supports his family from what I can tell." Silver said.

"What details were you given?" Silver asked.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 28, 2012 8:57 pm
ShebaLatray

SETH Vermilion

Crimson sighed. "Just his immediate family, what he looks like, and his past and current locations. I didn't get anything about a body, just that they would know." It was bad. If the count couldn't fake his death, what would they be able to do? Somehow, the council knew every move he'd make. Maybe they assumed it would be announced? No... they would have given Crim a deadline. Agh... there's nothing I can do... It gave him a headache. "Unless... Ah! That's it! Silver I need to speak with your master immediately."

If Crim could get a map of the ocean, it was possible the Rugnica Islands, a series of islands with a few villages governed by his distant relatives, was a possible location to hide. It was in a pretty remote area, and neutral territory at that.  

crimmypop

Romantic Genius

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 5:15 am
Cyan Frost IV

SETH Vermilion

Silver wasn't sure what all Crimson was thinking, but he hoped he'd come up with some kind of plan that didn't involve assassinations or bloodshed of any kind. He watched Crimson rub his temples.

Silver pointed to the kitchen where their master was making the finishing touches on dinner.

"I must say I out did myself this time." Katsu said from the kitchen doorway. "The food will be ready in two minutes." He announced to the count.

Katsu started setting the table with his nice dishes and crystal glasses that he only used once a year for his birthday. He even started humming to himself as he held his tags in his mouth.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 6:20 pm
ShebaLatray

SETH Vermilion

Crimson nodded his head, grinned, and booked it too the kitchen. He slid to a stop when he heard the humming and noticed the blue.

"Sir, I don't personally care what you think of me right at this moment, or who you believe in, but you need to get me a map. If you want everyone to make it alive, without this 'council' posing a threat to us for a while, I suggest it be in your highest concern that you listen to me."

Crimson exhaled deeply. He sounded so cool back there, he hoped Silver heard.  

crimmypop

Romantic Genius

VoidMother

Naughty Gatekeeper

4,000 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 29, 2012 9:23 pm
Cyan Frost IV

SETH Vermilion

THe count enters the room. "Whats all the comotion?" He says rubing his eyes.
Seth is still laying on the sofa KO'ed.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 30, 2012 4:58 am
Cyan Frost IV

SETH Vermilion

Katsu didn't turn around immediately. He was in the middle of decorating his food with garnishes. When he was finished, he turned to look at his new slave as he twirled the knife he had in his hand through his fingers. He didn't get his job because he was just handsome, he actually had skill. And he didn't appreciate any slave taking that tone with him in his own house.

"Lower your voice or I'll lower it for you." Katsu said with a frown. Silver came around the corner with an expression of fear on his face. He didn't want anything to go wrong. Sonja had come over as well, but she kept her distance behind Silver. "I am in the habit of listening to others, no matter who they are. Don't come in my kitchen with that tone." The captain said pointing the knife at Crimson. Katsu then lowered his commanding voice. "If you have something to say, you will say it in a respectful, low tone just like everyone else." He then pointed to one of the two chairs that were by the doorway where Sonja usually sat. "Sit please."

Katsu then looked at his friend the count. "I believe this is your assassin and he has something to tell you." Silver blinked a few times. "Master, you knew all this time?" Katsu smiled and winked at Silver. "I didn't get the title captain by being dumb."  

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200

VoidMother

Naughty Gatekeeper

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 4:10 pm
ShebaLatray

SETH Vermilion

A fliker goes across The Counts face. "My assas-" Before he finishes Seth is infront of The Count in a protective stance, his raven locks shadowing his face. Seth's weapon was drawn, a large red hammer.
A almost reptilion hiss amites from him, sending the tesion in the room to a new level.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 6:06 pm
SETH Vermilion

Cyan Frost IV

Sonja wasn't sure what to do. She ran to the farthest wall, grabbing a pillow from the sofa to use as her shield. She stared with wide eyes at all the males in the kitchen. She really feared for her life.

Silver looked at everyone. He had hoped the tension wouldn't have escalated to this height, however, Seth was only protecting his master.

"Please, let's try not to shed any blood tonight. Crimson, Seth, Masters, please take a step back from each other. Just some space to ease the tention." Silver said. Although he owed Katsu no alliegence, he felt like he needed to protect him for some reason.

To their surprise, the captain just remained calm, in expression at least, and took a few steps forward. He placed himself between Crimson and Seth and the Count. "That sounds like good advice." Katsu said softly, his usual tone, especially in the house. "Let's at least hear all the sides of the story before we let Seth pound Crimson to a bloody pulp."

Katsu met eyes with Crimson. "Since you're the assassin, why don't you stand by the kitchen sink over there and talk." He then addressed the Count. "My friend, let's sit and hear what he has to say. I've never known an assassin to reveal himself before his work has been completed. This should be good." Katsu said. He didn't say anything to Seth, besides gently pat his shoulder. Should Crimson change his mind, Seth would be his master's protector. Katsu of course can fight, but he didn't feel he really needed to with Seth and his large hammer standing there.  

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200

VoidMother

Naughty Gatekeeper

4,000 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 04, 2012 7:50 pm
ShebaLatray

Cyan Frost IV

**I Got my computer tooken away, For a month... soooo see ya guys**

Seth, feeling his toutch, softens a bit standing up straight. The Count Nodes." I agree. " He says exhaling slowly. Knowing this would have happend, Seth would put himself throw hell, just to keep The Count safe. And so would he...

Seth then turns to Sonja, he walks over to her stands up againt the wall. His thoughts racing on how many things could go wrong, and how many time he can thort the problem. As he places his hammer down a memory pops up.... The Count gave me this....  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 1:56 pm
SETH Vermilion

Cyan Frost IV

With things a little calmer, Silver went over to Sonja and held her hand, bringing her back to where he was standing with Seth. "I hope this goes well. It would be nice for you to keep your master and I've seen enough blood to last me a lifetime already." Silver said

They watched from the sitting room as the three in the kitchen started to talk.  

ShebaLatray

Friendly Giver

9,300 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Voter 100
  • Flatterer 200

crimmypop

Romantic Genius

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2013 1:45 pm
SETH Vermilion

ShebaLatray

Crimson had explained the whole assassination thing to the count and captain. It was a fact now, he was utter rubbish at espionage. He tugged on the collar of his shirt, and continued to speak.
"Er, yeah. That about sums up that story. Suppose you'd want me off this ship? Or, rather, at the bottom of the ocean? Crimson spoke cautiously. He was even more conscious of the escape he had planned for the other slaves aboard. He didn't want them to be met with a terrible fate. That man, Silver, seemed to be too afraid of escaping on his own; Hell, if Crimson were in that position, he'd probably off himself with a kitchen spoon if he had to. That woman though, Sonja, seemed unwilling. It seemed she had grown attached to the captain, like Silver had said.

((Ladies and Gents, get ready for daily posts. I have successfully gotten back from grounding. AlsoI'mInLoveAndThatHelpedMeWriteSomeStuff.))  
Roleplaying

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff