Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gundam
Ask Cagalli! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ChibiDuo

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2004 2:43 pm
NonExistentOne
Your three sizes? Iono...Out of questions...

Already tried that. Her bust size still remains a mystery to us allllll...... ?_?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:16 am
my boobs are my own! 3nodding  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

ChibiDuo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:45 am
Cagalli Yura Attha

You know, if you took the black bar off of your signature, we could figure it out ourselves 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 2:56 pm
ChibiDuo
Cagalli Yura Attha

You know, if you took the black bar off of your signature, we could figure it out ourselves 3nodding
The bar is there for a reason! surprised perv  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

ChibiDuo

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:11 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
ChibiDuo
Cagalli Yura Attha

The bar is there for a reason! surprised perv

Yep, because player-hatin Gaia is "PG-13"  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:17 pm
PG13 means no nipples. xd could have li'l wee stars over the nipples and it'd be fine.  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

GenkiDenki

Friendly Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2004 10:19 pm
So tell me, is it true...do blondes really have all the fun? (sorry, couldn't resist)  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 4:01 am
Fighter_Jill
So tell me, is it true...do blondes really have all the fun? (sorry, couldn't resist)
well, let's see, I saw the secret military use Gundams, survived the colony blowing up, made my way to earth, became a resistence soldier, (highlight text to read as its all spoilers for people only watching the US CN run) joined archangel, became a Sky Grasper pilot, got shot down, crashed on an island, got tied up by the guy who was gonna kiss me later, had my past revealed, found my brother, became a Gundam pilot and saved the Earth.

Fun, yes?  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

Kinsai-chan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 9:29 am
Cagalli Yura Attha
Hanzo Hattori Masashige
*Smacks himself in a face... stressed *

Next question, seeing how your brother is Kira, do you know why he crys so much?
Because he's an angsty teenage emo kid. xd REALLY, He has these thick frame tinted glasses he keeps in his pocket. He puts them on when no one's around...
No, I think it's to do with not being born naturally. You'll notice Yzak crys like a b***h too. All Coordinators are angsty emo people... eek
eek im a coodinator! xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:07 pm
Please post your spam in the form of a question.  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

Starcloud

5,150 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 1:27 pm
Is he a Coordinator?!

Who would win in a fight: Triumph the Insult Comic Dog or the Pets.com Sock Dog?  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 3:25 pm
No, he isn't a coordinator.
And I dunno who either of those are. but my bet is on the sock. because socks are badass.  

Cagalli Yura Attha
Crew

GenkiDenki

Friendly Phantom

6,450 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 5:27 pm
Cagalli Yura Attha
Fighter_Jill
well, let's see, I saw the secret military use Gundams, survived the colony blowing up, made my way to earth, became a resistence soldier, (highlight text to read as its all spoilers for people only watching the US CN run) joined archangel, became a Sky Grasper pilot, got shot down, crashed on an island, got tied up by the guy who was gonna kiss me later, had my past revealed, found my brother, became a Gundam pilot and saved the Earth.

Fun, yes?

Sounds like fun to me... sweatdrop Do you think I'd make a good blonde? xd  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:23 pm
so.. are coordinators natural or man-made? O.o

as i am led to believe they are natrual variations of the human species as apposed to the results of genetic manipulation.. e.e  

Kinsai-chan

ChibiDuo

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2004 11:57 pm
Kinsai-chan
so.. are coordinators natural or man-made? O.o

as i am led to believe they are natrual variations of the human species as apposed to the results of genetic manipulation.. e.e

It says blatantly in a few sources that coordinators are genetically engineered humans. Newtypes are a more "natural evolution" of sorts.  
Gundam

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff