Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
~Post bios here(or who you want to be)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 08, 2005 4:13 pm
((*She smiled softly, poking her kitten named Domination and her lovely Goti clips* yes..I have had these since they came out....*amazed* wow...I am covered in event items, donation items, and angelic items...that means I'm the Event Angel of Donations!..*well aware of the fact she was being random*))  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:23 pm
Gaia Name: Novaya5511
RP Name: Novaya Cairo
RP Age: 13
Alchemy: Silver and Fire
State Alchemist or not: State Alchemist
If yes to State ALchemist what's you alias: The Silver Alchemist

Appearance-
Hair color: Golden Blonde
Eye color: Gold
Height: 5' 3/4"

Bio(past info):
She grew up in a small town, called Rhythme, located in the desert and surrounding an oasis. She hates her father for leaving her mother, her older sister Kila, and her when she was 3. After their mother dies when Novaya is 8 and Kila is 9, the two girls attempt to bring her back to life using alchemy, which is forbidden by law of alchemy. She loses her left arm and right leg during the transmutation, trying to protect her older sister. Luckily, Kila gets away with only a few missing organs, but is shaken a bit by Novaya's sacrifice. Novaya, however, doesn't seem to mind at all, and is determined to find a way to get Kila's internal self back to normal. She joined the military at the age of 12, hoping to get closer to the Philosopher's Stone.

Personality:
She's very short, and is known to snap if there is so much as one comment about her height, in other words, short-tempered. Stubborn by nature, she often insists on having her way and will not let others take any blame for a mistake. Despite her rough edges, she is a very loving person to her family, which she has little of. She tends to be shyer around her older sister than anyone else. She's sour with a sweet after-taste.

Hobbies:
She is a very excellent alchemist, and spends most of her time reading or researching. She loves drawing and writing as well, but simply shrugs off all comments that SHOULD make her pleased.

Habbits:
She has a bad habbit of losing herself when she is reading. She bites her nails when she gets very nervous and spaces off a lot. She also gets embarassed easily. When she pretends to be innocent or knows she's in trouble, she tends to bite the inside, and outside of her bottom lip.

She likes animals, but tries to act cynical when confronted with a stray. She likes books, and obviously alchemy.

Dislikes:
She hates the rain, because it brings back bad memeories from her childhood. Milk isn't exactly one of her FAVORITE drinks in the world. She also dislikes people who think they know everthing.
She is a State Alchemist, the Silver Alchemist.  

Novaya5511bsdhnjfghdfm rr

elegantdemonofpoop

PostPosted: Mon Apr 11, 2005 5:54 pm
is silver really a form of alchemy?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 2:50 pm
Shadow of Fire
is silver really a form of alchemy?

transmutating things from silver is. and being able to manipulate it in many ways.  

Novaya5511bsdhnjfghdfm rr

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2005 3:10 pm
((*she looked over the profile, strongly reminded of an exact replica of Ed in the beginning*..sounds like Emmi actually...but...*sighed, since Fire had the same question she had and the answer was rather vauge* your character must keep pounds of silver on her then..how heavy..))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:09 am
Yeah...but still...*sighs and pauses for a moment* I curse you for stealing the name and abiltiy of silver from my fanfic charcter. -.- and I agree with Rybrin that's basicaly a taller, early, famale version of Ed...Also...just how would your person use flame alchemy, also I need to add this but I want people to be orginal with their alchemy ablities...*glares at kimblee since he stole my idea* Yeah, so if you could explain just how your alchemy works.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:52 am
((*she laughed softly* Fire is going to bite someone's head off I think...but it really is just that, a better version of Ed....*she nodded, since people should go into specifics, maybe even as specific as she was*...Kimblee stole your idea?..I thought it was rather unique myself, but I loved it when he started explaining just what he did...it was so much fun...))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 10:53 am
The alchemy circles on the hand thing. That was my idea you madman bomber!  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:21 am
((*she smiled, looking at Adenine* well, she has the red gate symbol on her wrist under that falcon glove of hers, and then her wings are covered in alchemic circles...and then those ribbons with the wire in them she wears on her arms go to the wings and her hands so she can use alchemy with just her hands, but nothing drawn on her skin for alchemy except on her back...poor little girl, she does not even know she is not human...))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:23 am
See I love your person so so cute, innocent, sweet and I love your over-all profile for her!  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:28 am
((*she smiled softly, but not sure if it was sarcasim or not*..Ade is loveable...she understands the mathmatics behind everything and cares for everyone, having perfect love and hope for the future, but she is going to get angsty later..or try to, it's hard to do so with her...but do you really like it that much?..*sparkling eyes since she was getting praise from a person who was hard to please*))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 11:34 am
Yes because she's so cute and sweet. See it's hard to find anyone who makes an RP charcter like that so it's more unique then.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:43 pm
((*she poked her character* she's also unstable in stressful situations, and with everything that just happened and her being very ill still, she's not doing too well at all...but thank you very much..I thought many people would try to make a character like that, but I have actually not seen that many...I can play adults, but children have all the options...))  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2005 8:45 pm
My person isn't either, she's just a created human. Yes i'm stupid right now kill me...but I won't stay dead ha!  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2005 8:01 am
(((*she laughed softly, finding a main difference* well there you go....you have the intentionally created, like Adenine, or the nonintentionally, the born Sins.....that just never seises to elude me, to draw a clear line instead of a sketchy one))  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff