Welcome to Gaia! ::

Soul Eater Rivals (Open & Accepting)

Back to Guilds

It has been 30 years since the original Soul Eater story and now DWMA has a new rival, another school. 

Tags: Soul Eater, Anime, Roleplay, Romance, Action 

Reply --Mission Forum--
Mission: Town of Thorns(End) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blazesawk333

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:22 pm
King of Relms

XxNinjaLegendXx

Nebbia d Argento
- Max -
User Image

Meister

"It's so much easier to see the world in black and white.

----------------------------------

The water quickly evaporated as it hit the heat around Max. How about we settle this already? He said as he sent the spinning blade-heads towards the witch, surrounding her making it virtually impossible for her to avoid or escape as he flew straight at her as he sent a devastating punch. What will you do about this?

Grey? I don't know what to do with grey."

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 5:48 pm
XxNinjaLegendXx

blazesawk333

Nebbia d Argento

User Image
the witch looked at him, smirking as the water managed to hit him, the water regardless of evaporating would have an effect on the heat, that was for sure. soon he would attempt to trap her again, only to send a punch at her, this punch connected to her but she remained in her position as the punch didn't seem to put her off balance, one would easily see a bruise where she was hit, right after he would deliver the punch she would swing her root arm at him in retaliation for him punching her.

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 6:12 pm
User Image

User Image

[ Melani ] [ Ballistic Knife ] [ Partner: N/A ]
                            -------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Galva Points: [0/50] ( º o º ) Witch souls: [0] ( º o º ) Kishin Souls : [0] ( º o º ) Kishin Egg souls : [0]

As the witch retaliated, the blades faded since Melani was taken by surprise and her concentration broke for a second.
                            "What's happening master? Why is she smiling?"
                            The weapon was just confused how that smirking face would hold a bruise that easily.

OoC: -------------------------------------------------------------------

Where: Town of Thorns
                            With: Akamichi / Max / ?????

King of Relms

blazesawk333

XxNinjaLegendXx

Quote:

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2014 10:58 am
King of Relms

XxNinjaLegendXx

Nebbia d Argento
- Max -
User Image

Meister

As the witch's punch manage to land a blow on Max, his as well would not lose his balance. A bruise appeared on his body where the punch had landed. He looked at her as she smiled, with scars, bruises, and blood all over his body. He stared at her with a angered expression. Is that all you got? He shouted as he sent a destructive punch towards her stomach, quickly then sending a scorching upward slash that would follow after.

blazesawk333

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 1:21 am
XxNinjaLegendXx

blazesawk333

Nebbia d Argento

User Image
(im sooo sorry...ive been busy and distracted by things i ended up forgetting to post here)

the woman received the punch in her stomach, when he went and did a slash upwards he moved backwards as to avoid it, it managed to cut her very slightly, she then pointed her root arm downward sending it into the ground, only to have spikes made of wood come out of the ground in front and below him, they were sharp and would cut anything if in the way due to the speed and sharpness.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 10:57 am
User Image

User Image

Galva Points: [0/50] ( º o º ) Witch souls: [0] ( º o º ) Kishin Souls : [0] ( º o º ) Kishin Egg souls : [0]

"You better give up witch chan~<3"
                            The maddened weapon replied with a sweet voice.
                            "Master would take good care of your soul ~<3"

King of Relms

blazesawk333

XxNinjaLegendXx

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

blazesawk333

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 3:50 pm
King of Relms

XxNinjaLegendXx

Nebbia d Argento
- Max -
User Image

Meister

Why is it so hard for to just die? Max said furiously as he swung his fist released a ballistic skockwave towards the ground destroying the wooden spike. Quickly after he wasted no time and headed straight for the witch only to jump above her, sending his foot downwards at her as a monstrous force followed. I will end you once and for all! he Shouted at her.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:09 pm
XxNinjaLegendXx

blazesawk333

Nebbia d Argento

User Image
the witch kept her straight face" because i have something that i must do, before i die" she said simply before she moved her root arm upwards blocking his kick, the kick had power that she could tell, but the roots helped her resist the power since it was a complete solid, she pushed off so that she would get him away,but only to jump forward at him "i agree...lets end this quick..i have something to do" she said before her root arm twisted to form a giant drill like shape, only to sent it at him  

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:14 pm
User Image

User Image

"oh that looks like it can hurt"
                            Spoke the redhead while observing the giant drill
                            "Don't worry master if something happens to you I'll take good care of your soul ~<3"

King of Relms

blazesawk333

XxNinjaLegendXx

Quote:

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2014 3:30 pm
King of Relms
Tell me if there any problems with the post

XxNinjaLegendXx

Nebbia d Argento
- Max -
User Image]

Meister

If life is as short as you say it is...

Max quickly drawing up Melani, using her to block the witch's drill attack. He pushed back a couple feet before stopping and fall to the grounds. Why are you so persistent on not dying? You will die here and now one or another. He said as quickly Melani a couple feet away from him as he took a meditative stance, Max began to form mystic seals. Each seal, offensive in nature, would float about aimlessly. It was only when he formed a barrier that the mystic symbols would circle around it. To the untrained eye, nothing had changed, but to anything that walks the path of magic, it would be clear what was going to happen. The seals would activate, empowering one another. As the symbols linked together, heat would pour out of the barrier in waves before suddenly being sucked back in. Max had successfully set up a multi-layered spell, absorbing its offensive power within his own body.

Then why the hell ... should I restrain myself?

blazesawk333

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 8:52 am
XxNinjaLegendXx

blazesawk333
it should be fine..just to me it seems he didnt even move soo yea XD

Nebbia d Argento

User Image

The witch looked at her "seriously...i just answered your question yet you ask again" she said "im beginning to think all fire mages are fight and no brains" she said sighing in disapproval of fire mages "its no wonder why your kind began to die off" she said adding her own comment seeing him preform something, despite it looking normal she didn't feel like trusting that, she placed her real hand onto the ground having everything hake, a little more than before, her real hand seemed to grant her bigger plants and bigger effects, but she never used it because it was always unstable soon the ground began to crack. when the ground started to crack water began to fill them, soon plants began to grow, not just big ones but ones which were alive all ither trying to eat each other or other objects.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2014 11:11 am
User Image

User Image

"ohh look at all those flowers master... perhaps the witch was a flower shop keeper in her past life"
                            She would not hid there was some beauty in most of the plants, however some of them tried to eat one another which led Melani to jump off spot mutiple times to avoid getting eaten
                            "Miss witch, master only wishes for you to have a peacfull afterlife...and I promise to have good use of your soul. wouldn't that be enough"
                            In a moment of distraction a plant sneak up behind her, due to madness still affecting the weapon her attention spam was lower than usual, so it took her a while before notice said plant. Giving it time to grow and bloom a flower of great beauty which took the weapon off guard. And as the flower bloomed it released spore which knocked out Melani into sleep. It was super effective!

pokemans reference, lol =w=

King of Relms

blazesawk333

XxNinjaLegendXx

Quote:

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50

blazesawk333

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 3:05 pm
King of Relms

XxNinjaLegendXx

Nebbia d Argento
- Max -
User Image

Meister

If life is as short as you say it is...

Is sending plant to do your dirty work all you can do? Max said as he sending multiple monstrous shock-waves towards the plants surrounding him, but there were still quiet a lot left. huh, I really don't know how I going to deal with this witch. He thought as chuckled a little, still hurting from damage he received. Max quickly commanded the remaining blade-heads to strike all the plant-like creatures around them including the witch.

Then why the hell ... should I restrain myself?

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:28 pm
XxNinjaLegendXx

blazesawk333
i have no clue why but i was expecting you to cut them, lol so i wil lgive this effect(if i was wrong nothing would have happened

Nebbia d Argento

User Image

The witch watched as he attempted to attack the plants the shockwaves seemed to de root some of the plants but then he sent the blade heads at some of the plants including herself. as they came at the plants they successfully cut them down, but as soon as they did the plants stem would begin to shake wildly, only to stop and soon three buds would grow on each of the cut down plants each growing rapidly into the heads that he cut down. "i am the plants and the plants are me..we are earth..and we work for the earth to sustain life she said calmly "let me introduce you to one of the rarest plants known in the human world, the Hydraic Snapper" she said as she moved her root in the way of the one blade at her, she was getting slower one could tell based on how much energy she was using and the damage from the fight already. she then rose her hand up snapping her fingers, when she did this all the plants began to stop attacking each other, and all turned to face Max at the same time, then all at once they all attacked him their stems growing for the distance so they could attack him, they all aimed to eat him.  

King of Relms
Crew

Biggest Fatcat

11,540 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Hive Mind 200

Nebbia d Argento
Crew

Vermillion Gatekeeper

22,050 Points
  • Power Surge 50
  • Team Player 50
  • Dragon Master 50
PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2014 10:35 pm
User Image

User Image

The blades would fly as commanded, on the meantime, the sleeping weapon would remain harmlessly asleep for the remaining time. Good thing as long as they had the knife at hand they could still control the blades. Otherwise it would had been messy.

le gasp xD

King of Relms

blazesawk333

XxNinjaLegendXx

Quote:

--Mission Forum--

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash