Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Universe of the Four Gods - A Fushigi Yuugi RP Guild

Back to Guilds

For a new take on an old story, join us! For serious RPers. 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fushigi Yuugi 

Reply ARCHIVES!
Konan - Mount Reikaku Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:09 pm
Nuriko wiped away the last of her tears and tried to smile.

"Thank you for saving me," she said. "And it was nothing. Healing is my passion. I love to help cure people." She dusted her dress off and straightened. "Should we get back?"

Oh, I shouldn't have said that to him. I really must have hurt him. I'm going to have to apologize . . .

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:15 pm
He nodded and motioned for her to lead... This Nuriko sure was a curious girl, which just made the Prince like her more. Normally girls would be happy to have the attention of the Prince, but she cared about others, more then herself. That just made her even sweeter in his eyes. He really wanted to get to know her better.  

RikuHeartless

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:21 pm
Nuriko took in her surroundings, trying to remember where she was. She frowned.

"I haven't been here before . . . I must have wandered onto a different path," she said at last. Smiling apologetically, she added, "I think we're lost."

PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 5:59 pm
"Hmmm," he looked around, "I think you're right." He sat on a rock and casually held his arm up, hiding the discomfort. At least it felt better since Nuriko tended it. He closed his eyes but couldn't focus enough to detect the Priestess' ki. "I can't seem to concentrate, maybe you can feel the Miko? That would give us a direction."  

RikuHeartless

Kaivi Silverwing
Captain

Star-Crossed Muse

22,025 Points
  • Alchemy Level 9 100
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Thu May 25, 2006 8:53 pm
Nodding at Tamahome, Mika smiled softly. "Apparently." She glanced over at Chiriko, who had situated himself down next to her. "It was something I had to do. Even if the Prince didn't understand. Thanks for the compliment though. And... thank you... for helping convince him, even if it was only a little." She sighed slightly, thinking about what she had done. She could feel the marks still shrieking out in pain, but it was diminishing ever so slowly. She still made sure to keep her left arm hidden, as the sleeve was still covered in her blood. Mika just wanted to get some food.  
PostPosted: Fri May 26, 2006 12:40 pm
She closed her eyes and concentrated. After a while she opened them and shook her head.

"No, I'm afraid I can't, even though I don't feel tired at all." She looked at her hands, frowning slightly. "Come to think of it . . . I have been using my power fairly frequently today . . . I must have used up my 'ki'."

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100

Assassin_of_demise

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 9:56 am
Kyo forced himself up and began to walk up the mountain side. In the distance he heard to very faint voices. He kept pushing himself forward. I have used up all of my ki with those few fights. What could I do if I were attacked by bandits. He had this thought in his mind the entire time he was trying to reach those voices in the distance.  
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:02 am
"Hmm," Riku said, thinking of what they could do. "Well, let's keep going ths way, maybe we'll hit the road and be able to find our way back." He lead her down the path, looking for anything that was familar. Before long, then came across an injured man walking off the trail a bit. "Sir! Are you alright?"

Chiriko smiled a bit, "Hey, it's no problem Tasuki. Prince Riku seems kind hearted, but I think he's quite sheltered and idealistic. His heart is in the right place, but he's not too sure about how the rest of the world works." He handed some food over to Mika so she could eat.  

RikuHeartless

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:36 am
Nuriko ran over to the injured man, helping him to lean against the rock face. She began a quick check-up on his condition.

"He's all but used up his 'ki'," she said, more to herself than anyone there. "He's got internal bleeding, but most of them aren't serious . . . I think he's fractured something. I know for certain it's not a leg or arm, otherwise he wouldn't have been able to move. Let's just hope it's not a rib . . . it could puncture his lung." She checked his rib cage and grimanced. "Yep, it's a rib . . . not completely, though . . ."

She pulled out bandages, a worn piece of wood, and a container similar to the one she'd used for Riku. She looked over at Riku.

"Could you help me? I need you to keep him still while I bind his rib cage. Put this in his mouth so he doesn't bite his tongue," she explained, holding out the wood.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 10:57 am
He nodded, taking the wood and reaching out for the man. "She's an excellent doctor, you should be fine now." He smiled and handed him the small block of wood. "This might hurt a bit though."  

RikuHeartless

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 11:22 am
Nuriko worked quickly but efficently, her years of studying evident. When she had bound the man's chest, she treated his other more serious wounds, spreading the cool paste on them before wrapping it securely in bandages. After a while, she sat back on her heels, frowning.

"This one area," she murmured, tracing a gentle finger around a darkened splotch on the man's side, "it's bleeding too much. He could get serious problems." She sighed and steeled herself. "I'm going to have to use my power to heal that one."

Placing a hand gingerly over the blotch, she closed her eyes. Her symbol glowed, and a soft red light spread over the area. There was a few moments of silence, then the light faded, more quickly and aruptly than usual. She opened her eyes and smiled weakly.

"There, that should do it . . ." Using the rock as a support, she stood shakily. "Riku, you can let go now. Could you help take out the wood for me please?"

With an effort she pushed herself off the wall to reach her bag. She had only taken a few steps before her knees gave way and she collapsed, unconscious.

PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:30 pm
Riku ran over and lifted her up, "Nuriko, you shouldn't have done that," he whispered, worried. "Now we're stuck out in the middle of no where and you used the last of your ki." He looked to the injured man, and then down to the doctor. He held her close, protectively... he wondered how such an injured man ended up deep in the mountains.  

RikuHeartless

Aleyn of Farronbrook

Astral Cleric

9,250 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Angelic Alliance 100
PostPosted: Sat May 27, 2006 12:42 pm
((Well, this is fun. We're stuck in the middle of nowhere, and we can't do anything until Assassin come on again and posts ^^))  
PostPosted: Sun May 28, 2006 5:17 am
Kyo wasn't sure who these people were or if he could even trust them. He decided to let them do what they wish. As she bandaged his rib's he winced a bit, but tried not to show it. When the woman passed out Kyo took a deep breath and called upon the last of his strenght to create a large steel carriage. There were no horses but an area where a man could but it. After creating the carriage Kyo once again fell to the ground out of energy.
((Sorry about how long it took me to post. I've had to move alot of things IRL so i've been pretty busy.))  

Assassin_of_demise

ARCHIVES!

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces