Welcome to Gaia! ::

~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Back to Guilds

Reply ~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~
Just some notices.... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:11 am
hope~~~~~~~~gluttony
charity~~~~~~~avarice
faith~~~~~~~~~pride
courage~~~~~~~anger
justice~~~~~~~~lust
temperance~~~~~sloth
wisdom~~~~~~~~envy
the seven virtues and the seven sins....Innocence is not one, but several of them include it...do you think any of these fit?...*poked Fire's person* revenge...sounds good for her...*thought about it* I have never seen the radical ed name....*poked the picture now* Ty's a bird, but she might have it on her person...but Adenine has a scar mark similar to that on her side....*at Fire's description she promptly hid Adenine in the closet* if anyone tries to drain her life force I will be very angry...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 10:16 am
but I think that only works on homunculi considering that happened to greed, and yes revenge fits my person very much...anger might fit my person as well....  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:07 am
*she nodded, considering it still*....but what on the list of virtues would fit my character..I just can't deside...  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 11:11 am
faith, since Adenine is faithful to her sister? I don't know oh well but right now there's more than seven homunculi, so yeah. Do'nt mind my sorting through my thoughts trying to keep away from the fanfic ideas and keep those for my fanfics only.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:08 pm
((Faith...is really not the same thing as faithful...but maybe...Charity? or Hope?...she always as a positive outlook on the world and thinks it can get better, and she's really giving to people, wanting to help....*hit her head* I don't know!...she's not courage...she's not justice...she's not wisdom...and she is not temperance..*juggling between hope and charity* ok...Which of the two do you think it is Fire?...*she smiled* that's fine...sort away..I am just working on this...))  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 1:19 pm
I'd say Hope, since she is still a child too and of course that'd also fit her age and her personality but that's just me. For some reason I just see your person being Hope, and it's relaly cute name sorry just... yeah.  

elegantdemonofpoop

DarkRybrin

Loving Ram

76,800 Points
  • Wandering Ram 500
  • Champion 300
  • Wing Mastery 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2005 7:00 pm
*she nodded quickly, agreeing with Fire, appreciating the help in making up her mind* good...and you are quite right, Hope does fit...that's something she can give to other people too...*Adenine was now the homunculi of hope, since a homunculi was simply something with philospher stone as a nucleus, so there were just the failed ones and the succeeded ones*  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 9:22 am
but.. don't you call homunculi the failed ones? I thought there was a differnt name for the attempts that succeded(sp), actully in theory if they worked wouldn't they be human?  

elegantdemonofpoop

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 1:51 pm
*Looking At the recent posts in Spirits FMA RP*...Man...she finally had enough of that love story....Wonder if I should Go help her as Envy...and"Kick it up a notch." But seriously.....Kinda went too far if you ask me.... stare  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:05 pm
...they slept together..... excuse me while I go barf at thier little love story. *rolls eys sarcasticly* I should help. My little traitor of an Ishbalan. heh heh heh. I love it.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:20 pm
let me put this just as RP Envy would say."It will be my pleasure to Personally see to it that those two ******** Lovey dovey, love sick as s**t puppies get,how do I put it....Neutered."Sadisticly Grinning.(Plus I told her I would play Ed if The person never showed..Which was WAY over a month ago.)  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:24 pm
Nicely put, actuly Envy swaers... sometimes a lot...like me, only when I swear alot it's like a swear word after every other word. *nervous laughter* anywho yes, just like in the inuyasha guild sort of... well it reminds me of the idea. You have to join and make a demon like Envy to join the evil forces! My demon scares Rybrin! YAY! Because my person will randomly set fire to entire village and kill everyone in it for no reason what so ever. But yes, we should go kill the little love birds. My person just doesn't like other people in general so that'd give her a a reason.  

elegantdemonofpoop

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:33 pm
Yeah I know He does but....I've been warned about my "Sailor Mouth".But What the ******** try my Damn hardest to ******** please the Big Bad a** kicking boss lady....ERR...I mean You. sweatdrop I swear ALOT In RL....thanks to alittle show Called South Park.....The"Kile's moms a b***h"song still Kicks Major portions of a**!! And I revised the last post. xp  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:39 pm
.....you don't know how to properly swear you idiot. There's propers for proper terms and senetences. God your just..... *pauses for a moment going through list of phrases she could say*...such a god damn idiot....I mean seriously there's cause you made envy sound... stupid in your edited post...well the 's**t puppies" part. why not use '******** s**t puppies' or just '******** puppies"..... ******** kangaroos(sp?)....  

elegantdemonofpoop

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 28, 2005 2:59 pm
Oh...alright then,Just shoot down every ******** post I make... whatever,I'm gonna be the one Splattering their gutts from here to ******** ...*Thinks for a second*...Wonder if I can say China......Dont want Them to be from china..Or else that would make me sound stupid...To hell with it....Im the one thats gonna Kill the girl so stay the ******** away from her.....Shes Mine.....Just like My other Character...I'm so gonna enjoy Slowly Ripping All her limbs off of her body,Then wait awhile as she wiggles just like A Limbless Roach as she bleeds to death,Then turn her over and watch her drown in her own blood....*Shakes head* eek My GOD....*Blank look comes on face*........I'm gonna.....Stop now...Getting abit too.....Into it...  
~Shadow's Roleplays(many different rps) Semi-literate ~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff