Welcome to Gaia! ::

[Now Open]Forsaken Destiny: The Roleplaying Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply Forsaken Destiny
Land of Crimson Scourage. (Open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:49 am
Roland fell to one knee. The attack took much out of him, his body was strained and it was hard to move. "You were a strong opponent, I hope we cross paths again..." His sword disappeared. He slowly got up and walked over to his cracked longsword. He took it from the ground and headed back to Kouri. He was suppose to make sure nothing happened to her, he hopped nothing did. "I might be in some trouble."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 10:54 am
Hana looked to Ro and he nodded.

"Well, sonce Ro is hungry..." she informed, but as said before, Hana had very bad luck. At that moment, her stomach let out a loud growl.

"And so are you..." Ro laughed, causing Hana to whip out her staff-mace-like weapon and hold it to Ro's face. "Alright! I give, I give!" With that, Hana set next to Kouri, and asked,

"You've seen Ro before? I've never seen you before in my life, and Ro's been with me since he was a baby..."  

eclestimon

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 11:04 am
Roland slowly came upon the three of them. He was glad to see Kouri unharmed, but was curious about the other two. He stayed back and just waited against a tree. He carefully inspected the large crack in his sword and shook his head.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 6:46 pm
His eye's look slightly to the side at a small sound he thought he heard, and kasu looked at him and he nodded. Right.... she said and flew up slightly and toward the sound. Seeing Roland, she flew back to Xion she nodded, and Again, Xion nodded, then looked at Kouri and Hana "one of your's?" he asked, biteing into a piece of bread and swallowing it before continueing "or do I need to be agressive?"  

Dragon of Dark Desires

eclestimon

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:03 pm
"Not mine...I don't even know what you're talking about..." Hana shook her head. She took a piece of bread, tearing out a piece, and placing it in her mouth. Hana didn't even realized how famished she was until she started eating!

"And this is why half of your spells blow up in your face instead of doing what they're supposed to." Ro shook his head, pecking at some bread in Hana's hand.

"Hey, go get your own food. You're a hunting bird. Hunt for some rats, or something." Hana snapped.

"I eat voles, not rats. Rats are too filthy for my tastes." Ro replied.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 7:55 pm
He slightly raised his hands. "Peace, i mean you know harm, just waiting that all."  

RolandTheWicked

Dragon of Dark Desires

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 3:58 pm
still not looking at Roland, he nodded slightly and held up a piece of bread for him to take "here, I saw you fighting and you must be hungry" and with his other hand he tossed a piece to Ro. then stood up, walked around and found some stones, setting them into a circle, and then went and gathered sticks and placed them in the middle. He looked around, no way of making normal fire... "Guess I have no chice.." he sighed and stuck his finger in the middle of the sticks and concentrated until a small fire started and lit the sticks. "He walked over and picked up the meat and set them up on sticks to cook  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 4:13 pm
He waited and heard his stomach growl. "The only other thing worst than a blade in war..." He slowly came over and gratefully accepted the bread. "Thanks... If you're with Kouri.... then you must be an ally, am I correct." He said before bitting into the bread.  

RolandTheWicked

eclestimon

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2006 8:01 pm
Hana practically snorted as Ro scarfed down the meat tossed to him, catching it in one of his talons.

"Hardly. I was just caught sneaking off...I'm not on any of your sides...I'm just here." she replied. Ro, for once, had no comment, for his beak was stuck with a large piece of meat, and was nearly choking. "Stupid bird...didn't I tell you not to eat such large pieces?" Hana growled, pulling Ro's beak apart.

"Hey, you're just as hungry as I am."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:18 am
"I don't know. Ro just seems too familiar." She chuckled out. Kouri was usually slow in mind and body- and today was one of those days. Taking the bread from Ryonma, Kouri nodded at him and began to nibble on it. A few words had been exchanged when suddenly, Kasu saw something suspicious and it turned out to be... "Sir Roland!" Kouri yelled, standing up from her place. "Did the enemy give up? Are you okay?" She asked.  

Lady Peach

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:10 pm
"Relax Kouri." He said after swallowing his bread. "Yes they fled, but that wont be the last of them. Fortunatly.... We didnt have an encounter with Raven...." He looked at Hana ready if she would pull anything, but figured her harmless and eased up. He looked back at Kouri. "Im fine... you can sit down..."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:44 pm
"Me? Familiar? Well...my mom was able to talk, and so were my sisters, but they died...so, maybe you saw one of my relatives." Ro commented. Hana rolled her eyes.

"That's why you'd never shut up after I found you..." she replied sarcastically. Hana then looked at Roland, and sighed, "Am I the only on on Dakim's side here?"  

eclestimon

Dragon of Dark Desires

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 4:18 am
He finished cooking the meat and passed it out to everyone. then he sat back down and watched as everyone talked, then answered as hana asked her question "Yes, it would appear that you are. But here, that does not matter, I will not harm you and if anyone does, i will defend you"  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 5:35 am
Kouri tilted her head and blinked a few times before sitting down. "I see." She said. Taking a share of her meat from Ryonma, she sat down and looked at Ro. "Are the birds your kind the only ones that can talk?" Kouri smiled at the both of them and continued, "And you know, having fights is a sign that you're good friends."

Kouri nodded in reply with Hana's question, "Its obvious, ne? As long as we don't resort using offensive means, I guess its fine."  

Lady Peach

RolandTheWicked

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 3:16 pm
"I have no reason to attack you..." He said to Hana. Well, if you dont already know, Im Roland, general of the army." He let out a loud whistle and waited. A pure white horse came trotting towards him from the distance. As it got closer it became bigger and bigger. He led the horse to a nearby tree and reached into a sack that rest at his side. He pulled out a handful of food and started to feed his horse.  
Forsaken Destiny

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 20 21 22 23 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff