Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Gaian Starfighter Corps Headquarters
Hanger Main Area Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jadonima
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 11:53 am
aye... and well, i'd be his rank if i'd not refused... i'd rather fly then be brass...  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:23 pm
~Sternenlose_Nacht~
Jadonima

*jad turned and approached* ey, how's everything? *he nodded, looking very somber*

calebthecat
*walking towards Lemithius*excuse me, but do you know were i can find
BR4X fuel cells?
need them in mission control, working on the auto defense matrix,oh by the way, im alex, bomber pilot, you?

He raised his head with a somewhat startled expression. "Hmm? Oh, I'm checking my inventory and seeing what my supplier has in stock." He turned towards Alex, "BR4X fuel cells? Hmm...I know I saw some somewhere. There might be some spare ones in a box in the back of the cockpit", he pointed up at the craft he was leaning against. "You're welcome to check. Oh, and I'm sort of a fighter-for-hire, acting advisor on this base." He gave Alex a respectful nod.
well, by the looks of our squad at the moment, im geussin im our best bomber,tryin to get some time in on the simulator, dont wanna stress my baby out too much*she nodded towards her ship the"hell jumper"*
thats my baby right there  

calebthecat

650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

~Sternenlose_Nacht~
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 12:51 pm
Jadonima
aye... and well, i'd be his rank if i'd not refused... i'd rather fly then be brass...

I hear ya. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:05 pm
~Sternenlose_Nacht~
Jadonima

I hear ya. 3nodding

aye... he decided to go brass... still i'd rather him than some pompass idiot who cares naught of our lives, ey?  

Jadonima
Vice Captain

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:21 pm
Tirla walked in and looked the area over. Her hair was pulled back and her eyes shinned a bright silver. "A lot of work appears it needs to still be done." Tirla replies looking the area over.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:27 pm
Dreamer_of_Oceans
Tirla walked in and looked the area over. Her hair was pulled back and her eyes shinned a bright silver. "A lot of work appears it needs to still be done." Tirla replies looking the area over.

aye... a lot of work... *nods* nice top meet you... *he turned and left*  

Jadonima
Vice Captain

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 20, 2006 1:28 pm
Jadonima
Dreamer_of_Oceans

"Nice to meet you too. Anything particular that you want me to work on?" Tirla asks looking over at all the damaged shuttles and parts lying everywehre, just itching to bring her tool box out and get to work.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 6:20 am
Dreamer_of_Oceans
Jadonima
Dreamer_of_Oceans

"Nice to meet you too. Anything particular that you want me to work on?" Tirla asks looking over at all the damaged shuttles and parts lying everywehre, just itching to bring her tool box out and get to work.

alex,noticing the new person, walked towards Tirla .
"there's a busted up fighter over there"she said while thumbing towards a salvageable MR-C5X"may need a little work though...by the way, im alex,bomber pilot,callsigns hellbringer, you?"  

calebthecat

650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 8:22 am
calebthecat
Dreamer_of_Oceans
Jadonima
Dreamer_of_Oceans

alex,noticing the new person, walked towards Tirla .
"there's a busted up fighter over there"she said while thumbing towards a salvageable MR-C5X"may need a little work though...by the way, im alex,bomber pilot,callsigns hellbringer, you?"

"Tirla" She replies with a nod of her head, pulling out her tools. "It's going to be greasy hear in a minute and I don't want to get it all over you. I'll take care of that one in a secnod. I want to get this up to the point where someone else can take care of it." She replies getting down on her hands and knees under the ship.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:06 am
i dont mind...well, back to painting my ship for inspection...
god, cant the brass wait till were finished?  

calebthecat

650 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Jadonima
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:12 am
*steps in and looks around.. the hanger was really beginnig to take shape once more.. the main supports'd been repaired, and even a wench used for lifting fighters to repair cradles in the far corner.*  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:14 am
calebthecat

"Of course not. It's too silly to do so."  

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Jadonima
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:19 am
Dreamer_of_Oceans
calebthecat

aye, tell me of it... *shakes head* but at least i like this general... he's a good man...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:23 am
Jadonima
Dreamer_of_Oceans
calebthecat

aye, tell me of it... *shakes head* but at least i like this general... he's a good man...

"You can find a good one most of the time. It will be good." Tirla replies fixing up the ship she was working on and cleaning up the blood that she shed.  

Dreamer_of_Oceans
Crew

6,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Jadonima
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 21, 2006 11:25 am
Dreamer_of_Oceans
Jadonima
Dreamer_of_Oceans
calebthecat

"You can find a good one most of the time. It will be good." Tirla replies fixing up the ship she was working on and cleaning up the blood that she shed.

ey, you know... you need a hydrospanner, not a power rachet... *moves over to the tool box and pulls out a foot long, slender tool*  
Gaian Starfighter Corps Headquarters

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff