Reply Anime Role Play Guild
rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:42 pm
Amaranth looked at Kyou. "Can't you ever take care of yourself?" she asked, half-joking, half-serious. She flipped over him, kicking the man who had been behind the wolf. She hit him n the jaw. He flew back, but began pulling out his sword. She came at him with just a kunai. She cursed under her breath and slashed at him. he leapt back. She finally pretended to slash and threw the kunai. She turned ad ran to Kyou. "Come on," she muttered, grabbing his hand and yanking him down the hallway.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:03 pm
Chichiri_luvr
Amaranth looked at Kyou. "Can't you ever take care of yourself?" she asked, half-joking, half-serious. She flipped over him, kicking the man who had been behind the wolf. She hit him n the jaw. He flew back, but began pulling out his sword. She came at him with just a kunai. She cursed under her breath and slashed at him. he leapt back. She finally pretended to slash and threw the kunai. She turned ad ran to Kyou. "Come on," she muttered, grabbing his hand and yanking him down the hallway.

and that's when i noticed that if i'm with her that i might get both of us killed if we're together so i just stop and she looked at me and said "What the hell are u doing let's go" then i said "i can't u have to go with out me...i have to at least try and get them away from u so i can't go with u anymore" so i pushed her and turned the other towards the bad guys and try to attack them till she left.  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:20 pm
Amaranth rolled her eyes. "Why do you think you always have to take care of me, huh? I can take care of myself!" The wolves around her growled and raced towards the people you was trying to attack. "Now move your a** over here and let's get you out. And don't try to tell me the wolves can't handle it or some other bull s**t because I swear I'll smack you so hard, you'll wish I hadn't bloody come down here!" The wolves were getting stronger as her anger raged.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:27 pm
Chichiri_luvr
Amaranth rolled her eyes. "Why do you think you always have to take care of me, huh? I can take care of myself!" The wolves around her growled and raced towards the people you was trying to attack. "Now move your a** over here and let's get you out. And don't try to tell me the wolves can't handle it or some other bull s**t because I swear I'll smack you so hard, you'll wish I hadn't bloody come down here!" The wolves were getting stronger as her anger raged.

"i just can't i have to find the boss cause if i don't he'll just send more people to kill us and i can't let that happen no matter what u say or do and change that i have to at least try to so plz just go with out me i'll be okay and if u don't care about me then why did u come" and i just left her looking at me and i ran to the other hallway and then the other.  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 3:33 pm
Amaranth watched as he left. "Well fine," she muttered. "Deal with it on your own." The wolves vaporized. She turned and climbed out the window, vanishing with the wind. She reappeared miles away, in a tall tree. She sat on one of the tall branches, silent.  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 5:58 pm
Chichiri_luvr
Amaranth watched as he left. "Well fine," she muttered. "Deal with it on your own." The wolves vaporized. She turned and climbed out the window, vanishing with the wind. She reappeared miles away, in a tall tree. She sat on one of the tall branches, silent.

and as i turned to the other hall my chest started to hurt again and i just went on trying to get over the pain and that's when there was a person standing in the end of the hall way and that's when i stayed looking at him and that's when he started to attack and i couldn't really do much but as i said before i won't give up no matter what so i just started to attack as hard as i can.  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 10:41 pm
Amaranth had no idea what was going on. She pushed any thoughts of you from her mind. She wasn't going to think on him. She sighed and looked up at the sky. It was beginning to rain. The raindrops hit her face. She blinked and wiped some of them away, but left most of them. She stayed in the tree for a long time, unmoving. She listened to the soft sounds of the rain, completely unaware of the fighting that Kyou was doing.  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 1:13 pm
Chichiri_luvr
Amaranth had no idea what was going on. She pushed any thoughts of you from her mind. She wasn't going to think on him. She sighed and looked up at the sky. It was beginning to rain. The raindrops hit her face. She blinked and wiped some of them away, but left most of them. She stayed in the tree for a long time, unmoving. She listened to the soft sounds of the rain, completely unaware of the fighting that Kyou was doing.

and i was just standing in front of the guy not ready to give up just yet so i just run and threw a fireball and punch the guy so bad and said to myself"i'm not going to give up now i have to get them away from her even if i die trying " then he just laugh at me and i just kept on and i got more pissed and started to bet the crap out of him and finally got him down and i left for the other person waiting for me.  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Sun Jun 01, 2008 7:36 pm
Amaranth summoned one of her ice wolves to keep hr company. "Shall we look for work, girl?" she asked softly. The wolf barked and nodded. Amaranth grinned. "Just what I was thinking." She stood up and leapt down from the tree. She started walking towards a town where she often got assassination jobs. That was, afte all, her specialty. As she headed towards the town, she had completely forgotten about Kyou and what he was doing. She was looking ahead too much at what she was aout to do. She coudln't wait for a job, and she felt her blood bubbling beneath her skin.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 4:55 pm
Chichiri_luvr
Amaranth summoned one of her ice wolves to keep hr company. "Shall we look for work, girl?" she asked softly. The wolf barked and nodded. Amaranth grinned. "Just what I was thinking." She stood up and leapt down from the tree. She started walking towards a town where she often got assassination jobs. That was, afte all, her specialty. As she headed towards the town, she had completely forgotten about Kyou and what he was doing. She was looking ahead too much at what she was aout to do. She coudln't wait for a job, and she felt her blood bubbling beneath her skin.

as i run to the other hall there was a person run to me and then i looked in back of me and saw the other guy that i was fighting before and well it seem like i have to fight both of them no matter and then i started to attack the one that i was fighting before and my chest still hurting it's kind of going to be hard i know i should be fighting with Amaranth but i don't want her to get hurt so i have to at least try and to get them away from her.  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Mon Jun 02, 2008 10:02 pm
Amaranth walked through the town. Finally, after a while, a man came up to her with a job. She looked at the picture of who she was to kill. Kyou. She looked up at the man, but he was gone. She looked around. Where did he go? She frowned and pocketed the picture. She knew exactly where to find him...well...if he hadn't left yet. She sighed and headed back to the building. She hardened her heart, something she hadn't really had to do in years, since it had been hard. he had gotten to her...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:15 am
Chichiri_luvr
Amaranth walked through the town. Finally, after a while, a man came up to her with a job. She looked at the picture of who she was to kill. Kyou. She looked up at the man, but he was gone. She looked around. Where did he go? She frowned and pocketed the picture. She knew exactly where to find him...well...if he hadn't left yet. She sighed and headed back to the building. She hardened her heart, something she hadn't really had to do in years, since it had been hard. he had gotten to her...

i was getting more mad than ever not really knowing what was going on with Amaranth and that she needs to kill me so i just kept on fighting with both of them and i got more mad and pissed so i just let my anger out to bet these guys so i just got one of the kunai that Amaranth had left behind so i got it and threw it to the first guy i was fighting with it ended up in he's chest so i got it again and put it in he's neck and then he died and i got it again and threw it at the other guy who was leaving and it landed in his leg and i walk over there like nothing and hit him in the back with the kunai and left him there to die and not really knowing what really just happened i just kept on walking.  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Tue Jun 03, 2008 8:35 pm
Amaranth had reached to building. She looked inside and saw the dead bodies. She sighed. She began searching for Kyou. It shouldn't be too hard to find him. Then she eard a little voice in the back of her mind. Would you really kill him? I've no choice. You always have a choice. Well, then what am I supposed to do? Ignore the job? I'll lose my own head! She sighed, shutting out the voice before it could give her an excuse to actually listen to the way se felt.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:14 pm
Chichiri_luvr
Amaranth had reached to building. She looked inside and saw the dead bodies. She sighed. She began searching for Kyou. It shouldn't be too hard to find him. Then she eard a little voice in the back of her mind. Would you really kill him? I've no choice. You always have a choice. Well, then what am I supposed to do? Ignore the job? I'll lose my own head! She sighed, shutting out the voice before it could give her an excuse to actually listen to the way se felt.

so i just walked to the other hall still didn't recall what i just did i didn't know who the enemy is so i would attack anyone that's in my way so i turned to the other hall and there was a person run to the way i was at and he past me but he was still in my way so i killed him without holding back and i just kept on walking.  

yuki_kyo_kun

150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Chichiri_luvr

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 9:24 pm
"Kyou?" Amaranth called his name. instead of Kyou, she ran into about five men searching for him. "Oh for the love of s**t...." She cussed and picked up a few kunais, flinging them a tthe men, killing them. She continued searching for Kyou, trying to figure out how to do her jb, and yet not do her job at the same time,...  
Anime Role Play Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff