Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Introduce yourself! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

EskoKissei

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 3:46 am
Yo!

The name's Lati but I'm called Esko due to a silly incident. (Too lazy to tell the story.) Got the full nickname Esko Kissei from Eskimo Kisses. I'm currently 16 but I lie to people saying I'm around 20 'cause it's fun. I'm all out lesbian and afraid of Yaoi... 'cause... yeah. Wouldn't it hurt? You know.... putting it.... there.

I listen to all kinds of music except most rap... 'cause it's annoying in a wierd way. I'm a major gamer, playing Counter-Strike and Warcraft III: Frozen Throne along with many other. I usually stay up all night even though I have school in the morning then come home and sleep all day. Parents get mad at me a lot.

I live in Bethalto, Illinois... Don't have many friends 'cause of my sexuality (which blows). Guys tend to make fun of me and I return it by beating them up.... Hurray for Tae-Kwan-Do.(I think that's how it's spelled.)

I'm also born in April, which makes me an Aries.... Yeah.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 5:32 am
Greetings everyone~ Thanks for accepting me to the guild.

As for myself, I'm a 20 year old college student. Hobbies are very similar to many: drawing, reading, role playing, gaming, and anime/manga. Most anytime a person sees me I'm doodling something or other. sweatdrop Um...as for my orientation...I'm not exactly sure. I've never been in a relationship...I do think that if someone told me that they loved me, I would definently not reject them based on gender. Also, I wouldn't be the type to constantly chase after other people. There's still alot about myself I need to find out.

Also, I'm an Aquarious. My birthday is January 31. (My friends also call me hobbit `emocandy! xd For many of the same reasons. What a coincidence.)

Kaylith

6,450 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Zombie Prostitute

PostPosted: Sun Sep 24, 2006 10:08 am
'Lo everyone. I'm Jennifer. But you can call me Jenn. I'd like to say thanks for accepting me into the guild. I appreciate it. <3

I'm 17 ((soon to be eighteen, in two months)) and I live in Arkansas. Ucky, I know. >< I'm Bisexual, single, chubby, beautiful, smart and funny. I'm also hungry at the moment. [[grumblegrumble]] Hmm..I don't know what to put.
>.>

Hmm, I guess if you want to know more about me than you can check my profile. <3

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:21 pm
Ack, everyone's written such long intros. Nyaa... Well here goes nothin':

I'm Caryn, I'm eighteen (nineteen next March), and I live in Houston, Texas. I'm fairly new to roleplaying so I'm a bit nervous, but I keep telling myself it's just like writing with a whole bunch of people. I'm a fairly decent writer (I think) and am determined to get this role playing thing down.

Thank you for accepting me!  

DaLilMoomba

KiJay

Invisible Ladykiller

PostPosted: Sat Oct 07, 2006 9:13 pm
Hello there. *bows* I'm KiJay, and of course, I love roleplaying...why else would I be in this guild? I'm a 20 year old college student, majoring in Digital Media with a minor in Art.

I'm also a lesbian, go figure. And yeah...I love roleplaying? Haha. I'm not really sure what to say. Oh yes, I live in the USA, on the eastern side, and that's as much as I'm willing to tell on that subject.

As for my roleplaying experience, I've been roleplaying for many years, and I figure I'm pretty advanced by now, and my vocabulary is constantly growing. I do try and use words that I'm certain people actually, know, they might just be ones you're not used to hearing as much. If I'm being a bit lazy...like now, I'll just use simple words.

That's it...hope to start/join some roleplays soon.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 7:16 pm
Hey, I'm Wolfger. I'm 20 years of age and a Canadian. I'm currently studying Animation and Graphic design at college. It's a 2 year program and I'm into my 1st year. For my interests you can check my profile.

I used to role play alot a few years back. Even though my role playing and grammar was awful I really enjoyed it. I came back to Gaia to roleplay but out of the Barton Town roleplays. So joining guilds was a decent option and of course it had to be a yuri/shoujo-ai one or an Anthropomorphic one.

Oh yeah and I'm a 95% sure lesbian. lol  

Wolfger

runningincircles

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 8:38 pm
My name is 'Nami, (as dubbed by my friends) and I'm 16. I live in Toronto, Ontario and I love art. Er, and music ...and literature... and other stuff... sweatdrop I love to roleplay, and I figured I should join a guild for it.

And now I have nothing more to say. Sorry for the short intro.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 05, 2006 10:32 am
Hello. My name is Lydia, and i'm 17 Years old. I lived in Canada until i was 12, then my mother shipped me off to boarding school in the states, then now, i managed to get out of the discriminating all-girls hellhole. then, i moved to manhattan on scholarship to NYU. now, i visit vancouver every once and a while, but it became apparent that mother didn't care too much for me being around when she sent me to boarding school. now, i live in manhattan, work at john's pizza parlour and make $10.24 an hour. I auditioned for an Off-Broadway play. I didn't get the part, but I am still going strong. Hurrah!  

Tao of Mag

Dapper Phantom

6,700 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Millionaire 200
  • Invisibility 100

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 08, 2006 2:11 pm
Welcome to all the new-comers!  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 5:14 am
Hello all, everyone! Thank you for accepting me into this guild, exactly the type of role-play I've been looking for of literate yuri RP ^.^

About me, I'm 21 and live in Texas. I'm Bisexual and open out it. I, of course, love to role-play just about anything so long as it has a good plotline/setting. I play a lot of PC and Console games. I'm not into anime as much as I used to be anymore but I do love to read manga still.

People on Gaia usually call me by my avatar name Lune, but I do welcome friends to call me by Katt, my RL nickname.

Hope to get to know a lot of you soon! heart

Lune Rogue

Kernaira

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 1:17 am
Good day! ^_^ Kernaira here.

Not too good at introducing myself, but here are some snippits about me.

I am 20 years old, female, Gemini and therefore easily distracted by anything shiney.

Raised on a farm and love nature and animals. Especially horses, foxes, wolves and cats. Horses are my highest mark of confidence, and hope to maybe one day learn more about equestrian biology and the wild mustangs brought together by the BLM. Also I enjoy drawing whenever I have the chance. I mostly draw furry art or animals, some anime-ish style here and there, but I dont think Im too good at it. Need more practice! Hopfully I'll be able to take a few classes on figure drawing and study more of the human anatomy. I am a lesbian and in a wonderful relationship. <3 I could not ask for more.

I have been Rping for a decent amount of my life. Be it over the net, in person and even a little table top D&D, whee!

Thank you for having me here, I look forward to RPing with ya'll :3 And having a good time. Yehaw! ^_^

PostPosted: Sat Dec 30, 2006 12:00 pm
I had so typed up a nice long informitive introduction last night, but Gaia logged me out just as I posted xp So yeah.... sweatdrop

Anyways.

If you didnt know. I'm Revan. Revvy, Rev, Rey. Whatever spices your taco I suppose. - I have a number of other nicknames pretaining to my real name. But hey, I'm not tellin' ninja

I'm Seventeen. Born July 12th 1989. I'll be Eightteen, and there for legel in six months! Wootness for me. If you care to know. I'm mostly German. Though I have some English, Irish, and French in me as well.
- Yes, if you know your signs well. You would know that I'm a Cancer, or if you do the Chinese zodiacs. I'm a Snake ninja
--- And this really dosent need to be said... but I am lesbain. whee I frankly think that everyone is a little bi or gay. But that could be because I think all of my friends are screwin' eachother in some way or form

Born and Raised in Oregon. I'm the middle child of three. I have a sister who is my senior by 3 1/2 years. And a brother who is a year and like seven months younger. - I live with, and was raised by my Dad. whee sweatdrop Who, I'd like to say, did a pretty damn good job for raising three kids as a singel father in the 90's heart If I was honest. I was raised on Fruit Loops, Raman, Football, Pepsi and the Simsons. sweatdrop
Out of my siblings, I am the most traviled. Having already been to a number of places with in the Contental US. I have yet to leave the country.. though I am planning a road trip between now and when I'm twenty sweatdrop

I'm a class 'A' geek. I love videogames and yes, I am a star trek fan. xp I enjoy reading alot, I'm willing to read nearly anything that catches my attention, which is mostly Mysterys, Fantasys, Sci-fi. And fanfiction of course..
As I said. I love Star Trek. whee ninja I also a fan of CSI, Law and Order SVU and CI. X-Files, Heros, Jarrico, Stargate SG1, The Simsons, Futurrama, ect. - One can see a pattern here...

I write short stories and poems alot. Writing is a passion of mine >< I'm currently working on a Novel that I started for Nano, but never finished. But I plan to start working on it sooner or later. - I do alot of art as well. Drawing by hand and then coloring the picture on the computer. I'm currently trying my hands at other forms of art. Watercolor, oil paints, charcole, Clay.. I really like pottery heart domokun

Umm... As I said, I have done alot of travling in my short life. And other then the pain in the a** that is the airport. I enjoy flying to new places. Its always a blast. I want to visit Boston, and Newyork, as well as Germany, France, England, Scottland, and Irland one day. sweatdrop I'd love to take someone along with me to these places just to share the expirence. But we'll see what the future brings.

And even though I grew up in cities and towns my whole life. I am a bit of a out doors girl. I love getting out of the house and doing stuff. I'm very active and outgoing that way. sweatdrop I do a lot of biking, walking and roller blading because its how I have to get around. - I could list all the activities I want to try, but theres just so many. - I have gone horse back riding, and indoor rock climbing. Both of which I loved. I also enjoy swimming. Oh! and I absalutly love theater! Musicals, Shakespear.. I always wanted to see a ballet, and maybe a oprah. xp I just love the preforming arts. - I also love music. Its a passion. I was in Chior for two years. And Band for one. I also absalutly love dancing whee Even when I'm compleatly making a fool out myself. I will get up and dance. heart
I love animals. whee Dogs, Cats, fish, horses, even rats. And thats just the domestic animals. Crazy I know but thats just how it is. sweatdrop

Ohh.. redface this is bit embarassing but.. I am a romantic at heart redface confused I'm the type of person that will randomly surprise my love with a rose secretly placed in her desk at work. Or with breakfast in bed sweatdrop
That being said. As far as relationships go. I am currently not seeing anyone. A relationship at this point in my life would most likely go to hell. Plus, burnt once, twice shy. I've been hurt before so I'm abit hesitent to try again sweatdrop --- Though if I was honest. I do like someone. I can honestly say, that I wouldnt mind being with her redface

><' I've also been rping for a number of years now, on and off depending on what rps I can find. Truthfully, rp has improved my writing and art work greatly over the last year. - I really like the huge amount of creativity I keep finding in rpgs. And I got to say, some of the most interesting people can be met through rps heart

And with that. I believe I have just made the longest introduction ever in the history of this guild. Go me!  

Revan Star
Crew

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Mon Jan 01, 2007 5:13 pm
Kernaira
I am 20 years old, female, Gemini and therefore easily distracted by anything shiney.

*shines*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 02, 2007 10:04 am
Saria Mithril
Kernaira

*shines*

*becomes heavily distracted* O.O

Kernaira

The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out