Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai
The New RP room. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xroseintherainx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 09, 2006 10:26 pm
The beast raised onto its hind legs and turned violently, baring its teeth and growling loudly.

Emelin dropped the very small amount of water in her hand and spread her wings, then jumped up and over the demon, but at the last moment she felt a cold claw wrap around her ankle.
"Well it was a good idea..."

It held her upside-down and gave a toothy grin. Siencyn hopped up and rammed into the beast, making it drop Emelin and stumble, then turning around angrily.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 10:32 am
Neo watched Emelin try to fly over the creature only to get caught by it. If Siencyn hadn't helped Freyr was ready to, she jumped from the time knight's shoulder and grew to a much larger size. She stood slightly in front of Neo and growled angrily at the thing.
Think you can beat me? she roared mentally to the creature although sure it couldn't understand her.
Neo drew his sword but stayed in relative safety behind Freyr, knowing that if he tried to attack it he would end up hurting himself. He always did.
Without warning the large purple dragon roared and jumped at the creature, her aim to pin it to the ground or at least distract it somehow.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

xroseintherainx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:37 am
The beast snarled at Siencyn, prepared to attack, when it was hit by Freyr, making it stumble once again.

Emelin raised herself on her elbow and rubbed her head, "Ah, that hurt."

She rose up and drew out her two daggers she kept hidden in her boots. Sien shook his head because of the impact and prepared for another attack.

-Should we run or beat this thing up?-
-We should defeat it...-

"Hey Neo, should we run or fight?" She stood with her daggers ready.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 12:40 am
"I'm more of a coward so i would run. But i'm sure that with two knights and two dragons we can beat it." he grinned. He watched Freyr carefully as she hissed and watched the creature, getting ready to attack it again.
You can run. she muttered.
Yeah, but then you'll have to worry about me.
The time knight took several more steps back so he was well out of the way but his sword was up so if he had to fight he could do.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

xroseintherainx

PostPosted: Mon Jun 19, 2006 6:25 pm
Emelin grinned and held her daggers up, for defense of course. She stepped back also to align with Neo and watched the dragons threaten the demonic beast.

Sien made himself look as fierce as he could.
-Alright, let's just get out of here. But we're gonna have to harm it enough that it won't come after us easily.-

Sien looked around and found a leak in the ceiling from where the rain was leaking into the cave. He gave a grin and stood on his hind legs, being eye level with the beast.

-Use you're skills and hit it with that water to your right to distract it, then me and Freyr will attack it, letting you and Neo escape without notice. We'll follow after.-
-I'm not gonna let you stay here while we run Sien.-
-You have to, or else this could last all day.-

She looked reluctantly at the dragon and sighed. "Alright. Neo, I'm going to distract it with a water attack, then we run while Freyr and Siencyn attack it. Does that sound good?"

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 12:51 am
Freyr growled, not liking having no say in the plan.
What if i don't agree? she asked.
Argue later! It'll attack us if you don't stop it now!
Reluctantly Freyr flicked her tail in agreement.
"That should work." he nodded, noticing that he didn't have a part in it other than to run away.
Which is a good thing. freyr grinned from in front of him. She lifted one of her claws and growled at the monster.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

xroseintherainx

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:26 am
Sien stood there, looking into the beast's eyes as he waited for something to take place.

Emelin began to draw water from the water within the cave, just as the monster turned around to Emelin. Em froze and stopped what she was doing. There were only holding a few droplets within her reach, and that couldn't even make the beast flinch. Thus, hoping it's intrest would shift to something else to make something worth attacking with.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:39 am
Neo's eyes flicked between Emelin and the beast. He sheathed his sword and aimed one hand at the creature, a small ball of purple light forming in his palm. After it had grown enough so that it fit comfortably in his hand he threw it at the creature, its aim to freeze it in its own time stream for a short period.
"Run!" he grinned, taking several skipping steps backwards.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Dayon Rolav

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:53 pm
((New layout, new avi plans, new.. restarts. Heh. I'm back, so let's get this rollin'!))

Eyotto was treading a path, this time, by foot. Ryuk had taken his usual mount coiled around his arm like a chain, his tail, which couldn't be completely coiled, swayed side to side, looking like a fan. The blade Eyotto called his own was held on his shoulder, one hand gripping it toward the bottom. He was hunched over just a bit, and his wild, red hair covered his eyes.
-=Where are we going, Eyotto?=- The serpent asked, facing his master.
"Supposedly.." He said after a few steps. "..there is a way for me to obtain even more power.."
-=Even more..? Do you need anymore?=- The dragon questioned.
"Can one have too much of it? Besides, I can sense Jager getting stronger too, and his cursed brother. One can't be too careful when your greatest enemies are getting stronger.."
-=..I suppose not..but enlighten me, what is this power?=-
"A series of chains and dark rigs that'll increase my power one-hundred fold!"
Eyotto stopped to say that last line, shouting into the sky.
-=Was that smart, master?=-
The demon cackled. "Who could stop us?"
-=The Dragon Knights..m'lord.=-
He waved his hand as if he was pushing something away.
"Bah, only Hoshi, Jotyma, and Jager pose a threat to me now."
-=Heh..=-
The pair continued on, Eyotto aching for this new power. All planned out in his head, the man could envision his reign over this land.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 2:06 pm
((*glomp*))  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

xroseintherainx

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 1:58 am
Emelin blinked a few times in some sort of shock.
"Now why couldn't you have done that earlier..."

Siencyn shrank and leaped over to Emelin and sat on her shoulder.
"Let's go before THAT moves again."

She motioned to the frozen monster, who stood frozen in time with it's teeth bared, ready to attack whatever was in it's way.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 2:07 am
"I thought you could beat it." neo smiled.
Freyr hissed a final time at the creature then, with her teeth around Neo's wrist she began to drag him out of the cave.
"I suggest we get as far away from it as we can. It won't hold for long and when it can move again it won't be too happy." he called as he was pulled away.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

xroseintherainx

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 12:30 am
Em grinned to Neo and started to head out of the cave into the light rain, watching the beast slowly return to the current time.

Emelin ran to the mouth of the cave and looked outside. The rain was still falling, but lighter than before. The rabbit poked its head out of the pack for a second, but retreated quickly. Sien watched the pack that the rabbit was in eagerly, but returned his focus to the others.

Em looked back to Neo and Freyr and waited in the entrance of the cave.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 23, 2006 1:14 am
Neo looked down at Emelins pack with a slight smile.
"Are you keeping some wild animal in there?" he asked.
Can i eat it? freyr trotted over, back in her smaller form. She had decided to let go of Neo and had been to sniff about the cave again.
I don't think she would be too happy if you did.
So that's a no? she said sadly.
"Now what?" he asked.
Lets get out of the rain. freyr shivered.
Neo ignored her and moved further away from the cave. He suddenly remembered that he had just left Romana, Topaz, Tycho and their dragon's back...somewhere else to go running off. The thought left him feeling very guilty.  

Saphira_lights

Newbie Receiver

Dragon Knights of Jal'Rusai

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas