Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply Eastern parts of Gaia
The Dead Forest (Increased Orc activity due to skirmish) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abyssal Majesty

High-functioning Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:53 pm
Blinking for a few moments, Asherah stuck her swords back on her hips and stormed over to the shirtless guy.

"HEY a*****e." She snarled and growled at him, baring her teeth. "Mind telling me what the ******** up for his neck, she easily lifted him off the ground and glared at him. It was quite the sight to see, seeing as she was short.

PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 1:55 pm
Reyin quirked an eyebrow, lowered his sword with his right hand, took the apple out of his mouth with his left, and turned his head towards the director.

He didn't say anything towards the stranger, nor did he speak towards the woman hiding behind him. He simply went back to his pack, tied his sword back to the front of it, threw the strap over his right shoulder, and walked away.  

Designated Hero

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:16 pm
.Antique Heartbeat.
Blinking for a few moments, Asherah stuck her swords back on her hips and stormed over to the shirtless guy.

"HEY a*****e." She snarled and growled at him, baring her teeth. "Mind telling me what the ******** up for his neck, she..

Didn't even come close to picking up the heavy creature which was rather bored at the whole thing.

"It's to bad your just civilian's I was in the mood for a real fight. Hey will you fight me?" The arachnitaur said to the director.

"I am not in the mood today I am exhausted from all this work, mabe tommorow." he replied. "Where I am going to find a fighter at this time, and in the middle of a forest no less!" He yelled really loudly in reponse to the director's words.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:22 pm
"The hell I will," she spat angrily.

Crouching to her haunches, Asherah leaped to a tree and scuttled to the top of it before she Jumped to another tree. She then turned around and yelled out loudly.

"I'm not a civilian by the way! I'm a freaking princess of a dead race! Bravissimo!" She giggled to her self and leaped to yet another tree.

Abyssal Majesty

High-functioning Lunatic

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:30 pm
.Antique Heartbeat.
"The hell I will," she spat angrily.

Crouching to her haunches, Asherah leaped to a tree and scuttled to the top of it before she Jumped to another tree. She then turned around and yelled out loudly.

"I'm not a civilian by the way! I'm a freaking princess of a dead race! Bravissimo!" She giggled to her self and leaped to yet another tree.

..and with that the winged women crashed into her!
"You ran into me you spoiled brat!" yelled the winged women angerly while the crew was just thinking. "Who is this winged woman? "Except for one old man with pointed ears who thought she looked familiar.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:40 pm
Being tackled was no big surprised to Asherah. It wouldn't be the first time it's ever happened. With a disgruntled sigh, she raised her hand and smashed the back of it to the woman's face. Asherah was pissed off, which wasn't a good thing.

"You call me a brat pip-squeak?" With another smack she growled and pushed the woman off. Falling to the ground, Asherah reached out her hand and grabbed a branch, then pulled herself up.

"You should respect your elders."

-I have to go.-

Abyssal Majesty

High-functioning Lunatic

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 25, 2007 2:45 pm
.Antique Heartbeat.
Being tackled was no big surprised to Asherah. It wouldn't be the first time it's ever happened. With a disgruntled sigh, she raised her hand and smashed the back of it to the woman's face. Asherah was pissed off, which wasn't a good thing.

"You call me a brat pip-squeak?" With another smack she growled and pushed the woman off. Falling to the ground, Asherah reached out her hand and grabbed a branch, then pulled herself up.

"You should respect your elders."

-I have to go.-

"I am over 1000 of your years!" She yelled while flying back to the the tree branch even though no one could see her wings so it looked like she was just flying through magical means.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:01 am
Asherah was not amused by this juvenile display. One thousand years of her age? Bah, she didn't believe it. A soft sighed passed her lips as she lowered herself to a branch where she could jump off.

"Try acting it honey." She barked.

As hypocritical as it sounded. Asherah only acted as she did around bugs. Bugs creeped her out, and made her young self show through. As she jumped and landed on the ground, she dusted herself off and began to walk along a small clearings edge. That girl grated on her nerves, and that was never good to do to Asherah.

Abyssal Majesty

High-functioning Lunatic

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 2:57 pm
.Antique Heartbeat.
Asherah was not amused by this juvenile display. One thousand years of her age? Bah, she didn't believe it. A soft sighed passed her lips as she lowered herself to a branch where she could jump off.

"Try acting it honey." She barked.

As hypocritical as it sounded. Asherah only acted as she did around bugs. Bugs creeped her out, and made her young self show through. As she jumped and landed on the ground, she dusted herself off and began to walk along a small clearings edge. That girl grated on her nerves, and that was never good to do to Asherah.

"No one calls me honey child!" She yelled and suddenly started chanting while her wings turned Blood Red and the illusion of her bleeding and it getting worse the longer she stayed under the illusion until it couldn't get any worse would hopefully enter her mind.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:43 pm
Picking up a large rock, Asherah flung it at the pest and hissed.

"GET LOST MAGGOT." She yelled angrily.

She was getting tired of this little fly.

Abyssal Majesty

High-functioning Lunatic

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:48 pm
.Antique Heartbeat.
Picking up a large rock, Asherah flung it at the pest and hissed.

"GET LOST MAGGOT." She yelled angrily.

She was getting tired of this little fly.

"By that time the woman had fallen asleep form boredum.
"Huh? you interupted my nap! You will pay for that"
She said and suddenly her wings started rapidly changing color to hopefully mess with Asherah's vision.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:58 pm
Drawing a small circle in the dirt, Asherah growled and bit her thumb a bit so it would bleed. She squeezed it a bit so it would drop into the circle-which it did.

"Somewhere else." Asherah grumbled as the circle began to sink... "NOW PLEASE." With that, the circle collapsed into the earth, leaving a cookie cutter-esque shaped pit.

She was gone.

Abyssal Majesty

High-functioning Lunatic

Xenin

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:01 pm
*Xenin had rested several days after he had had that last fight with Asherah. The forest wasnt as dead as the name might lead someone to believe. He found plenty of sutenance form small mammals, plant roots and clean water. Although these did not grow at a normal rate, the're were enough to feed one elf. As the third day after his last fight began, Xenin rolled away from his sleeping place beside a tree and stood up. Xenin made his way around the forest as quietly as possible, he was careful not to leave tracks or scents. He wanted to be alone on what he planned would be his last day here. After a while of walking Xenin found a medium sized river with a small waterfall to match, he paused there to have some water and eat some small rations he had saved up from his last visit to the town of Latent*  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 11:33 pm
Xenin
*Xenin had rested several days after he had had that last fight with Asherah. The forest wasnt as dead as the name might lead someone to believe. He found plenty of sutenance form small mammals, plant roots and clean water. Although these did not grow at a normal rate, the're were enough to feed one elf. As the third day after his last fight began, Xenin rolled away from his sleeping place beside a tree and stood up. Xenin made his way around the forest as quietly as possible, he was careful not to leave tracks or scents. He wanted to be alone on what he planned would be his last day here. After a while of walking Xenin found a medium sized river with a small waterfall to match, he paused there to have some water and eat some small rations he had saved up from his last visit to the town of Latent*

((I am rebuilding this as much as possible from memory, but making some modifications mainly to make it easier to post at this time of night.))
Suddenly a loud growling sound could be coming from around the waterfall from about 1,000 feet up, but strangely the waterfall was alot taller than that, so whatever it was had to be flying or so it seemed. However their was a hidden chamber at exactly 1,000 feet up that had been disguised to make it look like an ordinary cave, but it had built by someone!

The growling was coming from a large 8 foot tall man with wild dark grey hair and savage brown eyes. His bulging muscles were not concealed very much as he wore no shirt, and just had on boxers with Black pants that was made out of the hide of some strange beast. The man was bounded by a ribbon like chain of that was made of some unknown metal.

The chain was really weird for it was far stronger then it looked though it was just a light as one would imagine after seeing it, and it had a strong magical aura as well. Now the man despised the chain very much sometimes, but knew it was not only better for him to leave it on, but pretty much impossible for him to take it off for long. The man wanted to protect the area from someone he just saw as a potential threat at the moment, so he got on all fours as he was bound on both wrists, ankles.

The man ran at surprising speed for something that was clearly bipedal. Next, he ended up jumping off the cliff, and straight through the waterfall. The resulting impact of the man's fall would cause a massive splash that would almost completely drain the lake and part of the river. In addition their would be a massive crater where the man landed seemingling with out damage, as something was protecting him. Oh, and all but the largest trees in surrounding areas would be at least half way drenched with water.

The man wanted to talk first even though his instincts told him to fight, and so he tried to talk to Xenin. "Who are you? What are you doing her?" asked the man in a deep voice.  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200

Xenin

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:17 pm
*Xenin had been drinking water, yes he had been drinking water and now for some reason he was drenched in it. But before the elf could open his mouth to protest, he saw the large man in front of him. Now being an experienced assasin Xenin had expirience taking big guys like this one down. But seeing as though this wild man wanted to talk, Xenin lowered his water cantine and looked the man in the face as he smiled and said in a friendly tone.*

Hello there sir, my name is Xenin, and what I am doing here is drinking some water...I got kinda thirsty you see from all the walking and trying to get out of this forest...

*Xenin hoped that his faked friendliness and honesty would get the man off of him. If not Xenin was already mentally prepared to fire a smoke bomb and dissapear, but that would only come to be if the man became aggresive.*  
Eastern parts of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 98 99 100 101 102 103 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games