Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:00 pm
Shiro~ You mean I didn't make that up? DAMN. gonk
Wait...you eat Memaydeehoshi babies in Puerto Rico? +_+;

Ashram~ I used to buy Sonic comics. But they started getting too varied and weird for my tastes, so I stopped. xD;

QA~ The story update dissapeared? Aw damn. D: Howell, you didn't miss much. xD
L. M. A. O. Omg. I must own this! xd Is it just for PC or is it for any systems? :OO  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 6:39 pm
This just in: AD hates blitzball. stressed

Koji - Guns make everything better.

QA - OMFG I want that game! Baby Legos...hoshit.

xd I can never tell which is worse: stress or boredom.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:00 pm
Chibi Koji
Shiro~ You mean I didn't make that up? DAMN. gonk
Wait...you eat Memaydeehoshi babies in Puerto Rico? +_+;

Nope, you didn't make it up...hell, I'd actually suggest you do a google image search on the web 8D

No, silly xd They're grown from the ground up and we boil them to make puertorican stew :9

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 7:07 pm
Shiro~ UGG SHIRO. There was a nude on that search. gonk
They sell those in the supermarket! Got any recipes? Id like to try. xD

AD~ I've never met anyone who did like that garbage mini game.

Look I'm Sonic the hedgehog! 8D  

Chibi Koji

QAtheTenkou

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:08 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:24 pm
AD: zomg we're exclusive now? or has that always been the case? i read something about that on the front page, but i didn't realize we didn't let people just waltz in. (which is a damned good thing, actually....) i missed more than i thought T 3T *blind* or maybe i'm just dense.

malanga? nude? *adds to list of things not to search for in the future* xD it does sound tasty, though.

i was wondering why koji was blue xDD

i looked into that gunz game~ it looks interesting. might get into it if it doesn't kill my computer. ; w;

why does everybody else hate blitzball? i hate it because i don't really understand it. (fantastic logic, there.)  

axel

Angelic Hunter

T H I N N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:37 pm
Blitzball? AD+Hoshi+Memai baby? Jango vs. Jango? Koji Sonic?

Ehh ... Blitzball = extreme frustration

AD>> Stress or boredom, huh? I suppose saying I don't prefer either won't cut it in this case. @.@

Stress makes me irritable and a damn nuisance. Boredom just makes me ... bored. We'll go with boredom. 3nodding

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 8:40 pm
QA - Gaia Storyline Squad is on crack. Ugh. I can't remember ever liking Gaia storyline, actually.

Oh, I think there's a LotR Lego game... And I think my library has a copy...

axel - GASOC turned exclusive when AD lost her temper. So much so that she frequently speaks in the third person now. ph34r!

I hate blitzball because it's stupid. And I won't let myself get any further in my FFX game until I beat that match against the Luca Goers at the very beginning. Which I hate. HATE.

Ashram - I pick stressed over bored any day. At least with stress, you feel like you're getting something done. When I'm bored, it's so horrible that all rational thought grinds to a halt and I watch hours of Cartoon Network shows that I don't really like because I can't drag myself out of my boredom funk.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

QAtheTenkou

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:11 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2006 9:57 pm
QA~ Omg YES! I'm so buying it next time I get the chance, then. Lawl, it thinks. xD The whole talk of this game has me wriggling with glee. :'DD
Eww, I don't like sketchbooks. They feel limiting. x_x I like having a bunch of white printer paper. Many a wonder has been created on thar there printer paper. :'D

axel~ Ooh, if you decide to play let me know, I need people to play with. ;+;

Ugg Blitzball. I didn't like it cuz I didn't understand it, either. xD;
You press one button, nothing happens. You press another button, nothing happens. You decide to press another and you just kicked someone in the crotch and passed it to an apposing player. :U

Man Gaia only has like 3 pairs of red shoes for guys, and like 4 pairs of crappy blue pants. ><  

Chibi Koji

axel

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 4:34 am
bwahaha, my brother has to go back to school today >D

koji: do you get a thing in your email after you sign up? 'cause i downloaded everything and it loads up just fine, but it keeps giving me a "incorrect password" error, i was wondering if i have to validate it, or something. o wo;  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 5:56 am
I AM ALIVE! DUN DUN DUN!!!!! Rawr~ wink

AD & Hoshi >> OwO;; AD/Hoshi/Memai offspring?!!!?!?!?!?!111shift+/

If it was me, I'll call it...'Baby' whee It'll have cute little razor fangs, a gun on one arm, and a ' whee ' face on at all times :'D With panda patches! Aww...so cute, so cute heart

Koji >> xd I thought you were an adorable kitteh boy >w<;;

Hurh, I have to look into this 'Gunz' game then xp But I'm not a fan of online games OwO; *remembers the RO incident*

Ash >> pirate You get a gold star for that xd Which album did you get? *huggles her 'A Night at the Opera'*

Coh~ There's going to be a Queen tribute concert nearby my place soon OwO I wanna go whee

On the subject of boredom or stress >> I prefer stress, because I work better under pressure. When it comes to actually finishing something, my discipline fails in that bit miserably, so stress helps a bit there.

Then there's boredom, a state of mind I HATE. I hate just sitting around the house KNOWING I have something finish, but I don't want to do it D: Then I sit there staring at the work I have to do...then I'm knocked out for 3 hours xd

AD...again >> xd I remember when I got sigged by you. Remember the 'neglect can be sexy sometimes' quote? mrgreen XDDDD

QA >> Meep! Sorry you started off the year on the wrong foot domokun But it'll get better I'm sure heart *hugs you*  

Memai-kins

T H I N N

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 8:51 am
I picked boredom because, for some reason or another, when I'm bored I don't stay bored for extended periods of time. When I'm stressed ... it can go on indefinately. I don't like that at all. xp

Memai>> I got one of their Greatest Hits. It was, oddly, the only one they had at the moment. It was there, I was there, and I had a gift card. Ka-ching.

Quote:

AD>> I remember getting extremely lucky the first time I played through FFX and beating the Goers on the third try. The second time through the game ... I just said to hell with it.  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 6:18 pm
BWAHAHAHAHAH!! Double blitzball overtime, and AD beats the stupid Goers. Pwned!!

QA - See, I don't even REMEMBER a sniper. sweatdrop

Koji - xd ! Or, "press a button and someone else kicks YOU in the crotch...and steals the ball..."

Memai - Neglect, my dear, is always sexy. wink

Ashram - I almost gave up. Glad I didn't, though. (Stupid, stupid Goers.)  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

T H I N N

PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2006 9:26 pm
W00t W00t! AD For The Win, ladies and gents. biggrin

Here's a question for the casual conversation: How many of you enjoy watching a good Western film? Or maybe even reading a piece of Western literture?

I just finished watching the movie Tombstone for the first time and it was pretty enjoyable. There are a lot of Westerns I like, and some of my favorite "rough 'n' tough" actors play good Western characters.

I also recently started reading a comic series set in Western times. (Jonah Hex for the curious)

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games