Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply Eastern parts of Gaia
The Dead Forest (Increased Orc activity due to skirmish) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:24 pm
Xenin
*Xenin had been drinking water, yes he had been drinking water and now for some reason he was drenched in it. But before the elf could open his mouth to protest, he saw the large man in front of him. Now being an experienced assasin Xenin had expirience taking big guys like this one down. But seeing as though this wild man wanted to talk, Xenin lowered his water cantine and looked the man in the face as he smiled and said in a friendly tone.*

Hello there sir, my name is Xenin, and what I am doing here is drinking some water...I got kinda thirsty you see from all the walking and trying to get out of this forest...

*Xenin hoped that his faked friendliness and honesty would get the man off of him. If not Xenin was already mentally prepared to fire a smoke bomb and dissapear, but that would only come to be if the man became aggresive.*

"My name is Fen..never mind you can just call me Fen..Anyway I would be glad to take you inside the house, so you can get some clean water." It seems you mean us no harm." Fen said calmly not wanting to give off any sense of hostility.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:35 pm
Thank you..Fen

*Xenin said bowing his head in gratitude. After doing so Xenin removed his hood to finnaly reveal his face in its entirety. Xenin's face was fair, though not perfect. It had three big scars, one was across his right cheek, the other across the area above his left eye and below it and the last was a burnt mark on his forehead that spelled D. Xenin's hair was a flaming tone of red. As Xenin raised his head once again he gave the man a warm smile and waited for directions*  

Xenin

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 8:48 pm
Xenin
Thank you..Fen

*Xenin said bowing his head in gratitude. After doing so Xenin removed his hood to finnaly reveal his face in its entirety. Xenin's face was fair, though not perfect. It had three big scars, one was across his right cheek, the other across the area above his left eye and below it and the last was a burnt mark on his forehead that spelled D. Xenin's hair was a flaming tone of red. As Xenin raised his head once again he gave the man a warm smile and waited for directions*

A huge black metalic disc appeared next to them to fast to see what direction it had come from, but it had obvious come from the same place as Fen had.
"Just get on though please don't ask me about this chain it thinks it's better then me. Damn Magical Ai...I bet my other inca..I Said too much." I belive the others will be looking forward to meeting a full elf. Though their is one exeption, but it's really nothing you have to worry" Fen said while jumping onto the strange Black metalic disc and then he motioned for him to get on. Not even realizing he had just jumped 10 feet up in the air!  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2007 9:00 pm
*Xenin disguised his expression of curiosity, this man was insane by all apereances. Still Xenin felt that he could trust him. When the metallic board appeared Xenin raised his eyebrows in surprise, those eyebrows stayed up and where joiend by his dropping jaw when he saw the 10 feet jump that Fen had just made. Seeing as how he was expected to join this man Xenin climbed on top of the nearest tree as quick as he could and jumped from it aiming for Fen's platform. Xenin barely made it, gripping the board with his hands, it took him some effort but the elf managed to right himself on the board before nodding to Fen*  

Xenin

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2007 1:45 pm
Xenin
*Xenin disguised his expression of curiosity, this man was insane by all apereances. Still Xenin felt that he could trust him. When the metallic board appeared Xenin raised his eyebrows in surprise, those eyebrows stayed up and where joiend by his dropping jaw when he saw the 10 feet jump that Fen had just made. Seeing as how he was expected to join this man Xenin climbed on top of the nearest tree as quick as he could and jumped from it aiming for Fen's platform. Xenin barely made it, gripping the board with his hands, it took him some effort but the elf managed to right himself on the board before nodding to Fen*

They had to move slowly because of the weight, but they eventually reached the entrance to the cave. "Cover your eyes" Fen said right before the disc moved through the water. He found then jump off of the Disc and walked north through what looked like the back of the cave, but he had just walked through it! He know found himself in a a ridculously long metal corridor of sorts without any obviously exits, but then again that entrance wasn't exactly obvious.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 12:15 pm
*Xenin closed his eyes when he was told, and opened them as soon as he sensed the waterfall had ended. The elf continued to follow the man as the arrived at his cave. When Fen trasspassed the backwall, Xenin made a mental note, there was no telling what was back there. The elf stepped through the back wall with caution*  

Xenin

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 2:23 pm
Nothing had changed it still looked like a Metal Hall way. Fen walked a little bit forward and then punched his hand right through a wall, but there was no collision obviously the wall was some what of an illusion though it was more complex then that as it had to act as structure to the building and other wise there would be a terrible lack of privacy.

Out of the punched wall soon came Tama, a seven year old girl with Azure blue eyes and Dark Purple hair. She was about 3,0 Tall and weight 50 lb. How one her age could stay up so late was unclear, but if it wasn't clear from her weird, but seemingly natural hair color she clearly wasn't human. Following her older sister Akemi who was there to try and get her to bed. She was about eighteen years old and had a normal blue colored hair and red eyes. They were both covered by white towls as they had just taken a bath. Akemi was obviously at least part elf you could tell from the pointed ears!  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 03, 2007 7:56 pm
*Xenin walked along behind Fen and observed everything he did. It seemed to Xenin that this man was far too trusting. How did he know that the elf wasn't an assasin? He had just revealed a lot of secret illusions and passageways to a total stranger. As Xenin thought about this he realized Fen had come to a stop, Xenin reacted quickly enough. As he turned to the direction where Fen punched at, he realized Fen should have really covered his eyes. At first he wasn't too alarmed, for the girl must have been 7 years old, but when he saw a woman of elven blood in nothing but a towel Xenin was quick to look away and apologize*

I am sorry I had no warning of your presence m'lady

*Said the elf in a friendly, but embarassed tone. Xenin didint mind the sight, but in the presence of someone as intimidating as Fen, he might as well be on his best behavior.*  

Xenin

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 1:57 pm
Xenin
*Xenin walked along behind Fen and observed everything he did. It seemed to Xenin that this man was far too trusting. How did he know that the elf wasn't an assasin? He had just revealed a lot of secret illusions and passageways to a total stranger. As Xenin thought about this he realized Fen had come to a stop, Xenin reacted quickly enough. As he turned to the direction where Fen punched at, he realized Fen should have really covered his eyes. At first he wasn't too alarmed, for the girl must have been 7 years old, but when he saw a woman of elven blood in nothing but a towel Xenin was quick to look away and apologize*

I am sorry I had no warning of your presence m'lady

*Said the elf in a friendly, but embarassed tone. Xenin didint mind the sight, but in the presence of someone as intimidating as Fen, he might as well be on his best behavior.*

"It's fine really It's not like you see that much and Fenr..Fen I am sorry for almost telling this man your name after all you are such a wrongfully wanted man, but now that your family has moved into her I am sure you will be safe with all of us to keep watch. Seriously though it's my grandfather you should be intimedated by not Fen. He's actually more likely a gigantic puppy!" Replied Akemi and then Tama started trying to pet Fen to which Fen just didn't respond as he really didn't want to harm such a sweet child.

"It's really quite obvious that wasn't a sincere appoligy anyways. I can feel what you feel." replied Tama revealing her empathic nature.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 6:06 pm
*Xenin turned to face the girls once again. He listened carefully to what the older girl said. He absorbed all of the knowledge that was presented by Akemi whether she had said on purpose or not. Xenin realized that this family of Fen's far more trusting than he thought. Here they were showing him, a stranger, their secret hideout, where they kept a WANTED man. As Xenin digested the information, he listened the Tama the little girl and raised his eyebrows in amusement at what she said. It was true enough. Afterwards an awkward silence fell in place. and Xenin getting tired of it said what was on his mind*

I dont mean to be rude, but why are you three letting me into your secret abode, where you keep a wanted man, why are you showing me all of this? I am but a stranger  

Xenin

Akira Mercuraki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 8:36 pm
"We doubt your much of a threat and besides my little sister Tama here is a our own personal lie detector and we all trust each other to protect the rest of our group which our father formed. There is 5 generations of family members involved in the group for some of us. Though we do some allies who arn't family to any of us. Oh, and besides you don't seem like that crazy guy with a mask we heard about from are allies recently. The rumors claim that his mask isn't normal though the weird thing about it is that the witnesses are split into groups about what the mask looks like, no one near by describes the mask the same, but there are still so many different mask types desribed and they have all been seen about equally. We are only on the look out for this mysterious man." Akemi replied and then as if sensing the end of her sisters talking Tama spoke again, but this time she spoke with intelligence that seemed far beyond what should be possible at her age.

"I can sense you think were too trusting, but Fen is a being who for millenia has been a victim of Propaganda. People were spreading lies about him and his younger siblings just because they were the children of a certain man who unbeknownst to most people was a victim of Propaganda himself. How such fowl behavior affects my psyche I cannot begin the comperhend for I am but a child of 7 years. However my father is a man wise beyond his years and I am sure you will have the honor of meeting him soon."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 9:38 pm
*Xenin nodded quietly in response to everything that the girls said. The elf now grew weary. Öur family"was an expression used by many cults to create a sense of belonging. Were these members of some weird cult? If so why was he in their hideout? Did they want to branwash him? More and more questions raced through the elf's mind as he struggled to keep his expression neutral.*

then one question remains, why am I here?
*he said un sure of the answer he would get*  

Xenin

Akira Mercuraki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:08 pm
Xenin
*Xenin nodded quietly in response to everything that the girls said. The elf now grew weary. Öur family"was an expression used by many cults to create a sense of belonging. Were these members of some weird cult? If so why was he in their hideout? Did they want to branwash him? More and more questions raced through the elf's mind as he struggled to keep his expression neutral.*

then one question remains, why am I here?
*he said un sure of the answer he would get*
((It's time to test out of my new character!! My psychotic one!))
"I see now people finally have given me the fame I deserve" Said a creepy voice and then a man with a golden mask appeared in the in front of them wearing a black one piece costume made out of some strange material. It covered up his entire body including his hair. ."but people still don't know the alias Psycho Kamen!That makes very sad!" He yelled and then start screamed as his mask twisted and changed both color and shape until it was a Dark Blue Frowning Mask. That seem to be magically doubling the gravity. Both Akemi and Tama collapsed on the ground not able to hold the strain, but Fen on the other hand who weighed so much more seem to be uneffected it was like this was nothing for him compared to the weight of his life.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:25 pm
*Xenin did not show fright when the strange mask wearing villain appeared, hell he didint even show emotion. He merely prepared for something, anything that this man might do. One thing the elf did not expect was the sudden increase of gravity. As he got hit by the wave of gravity Xenin struggled to stay on his feet, his muscles (especially those on his legs) tensed incredibly and soon enough began ache. Still the elf forced himself through strict mental discipline, to stay on his feet. Without drawing any weapons Xenin simply called out*

Well now we know your name Psycho Ramen....I mean Kamen

*Xenin's tone when he said this was cynical, to deal with a psychopath, one must fight a psychological fight, and so Xenin would egg him on, he would make this man lose control*  

Xenin

Akira Mercuraki

PostPosted: Wed Jul 04, 2007 10:46 pm
Xenin
*Xenin did not show fright when the strange mask wearing villain appeared, hell he didint even show emotion. He merely prepared for something, anything that this man might do. One thing the elf did not expect was the sudden increase of gravity. As he got hit by the wave of gravity Xenin struggled to stay on his feet, his muscles (especially those on his legs) tensed incredibly and soon enough began ache. Still the elf forced himself through strict mental discipline, to stay on his feet. Without drawing any weapons Xenin simply called out*

Well now we know your name Psycho Ramen....I mean Kamen

*Xenin's tone when he said this was cynical, to deal with a psychopath, one must fight a psychological fight, and so Xenin would egg him on, he would make this man lose control*

"You piss me off punk!" He shouted in a burst of rage though and once again his became changed, but this time it was into a bright red rage mask!"
His right fist magically caught on fire, but he didn't seem hurt by it. Then hequickly ran at Xenin with his flaming fist, but that was soon extinguished by water coming from the Sink in Akemi and Tori's Bathroom on the other side of the left wall through the door way to the north. It was Akemi's Hyrdomancy abilities that allowed this to happen.

"I will not forgive you for this! I will show you no mercy!" he yelled coldly and for the third time his mask warped and this time it turned into an ice blue mask. This mask was almost like the last one in power only now instead of fire his right hand was now covered in ice!  
Eastern parts of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games