Welcome to Gaia! ::

Savage Arts

Back to Guilds

Guild RPGs, Contests, World Conquest, Random Silliness 

Tags: world domination, games, comics, arts, random 

Reply Savage Arts Main Hall
General Discussion Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

1337one

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 7:49 pm
hey just because you guys can correct some one in english doesn't mean you should it makes me feel stupid ok  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:09 pm
Only you can make yourself feel stupid. Other people can't feel for you.
If they could, well, that could be very freaky and dangerous.  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 8:46 pm
Being painted like a dryad gets you weird looks when you go to breakfast. I learned that this morning...I did get a complement on the green artisticness too though. But Club did the work not me. I'm just the model^^  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:23 pm
Human flesh makes such a wonderful canvase...  

clubanimon
Crew

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 10:44 pm
Being painted feels really cool heart  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 9:33 am
Except all those paint chemicals are now seeping into your skin and bloodstream...  

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

Lasreaine

Seeker

6,850 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Cart Raider 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:28 am
Awe, it isn't so bad. Nice, cool, and wet. There is toxic-free paint. I wanted to be in the Blue Man group for a while, only I'm not tall enough. crying  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 10:59 am
Maeth
Except all those paint chemicals are now seeping into your skin and bloodstream...

It has been 24 hours now and I haven't noticed any adverse effects...

I was just talking to someone about the blueman group...he was thinking about shaving his head and painting himself blue to be part of the blueman group at a convention.  

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

1337one

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 11:56 am
i'm hungry and i can't beat my new game it is really alot harder than the other three in the series  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 1:01 pm
Way to kill the converstation L33t.

On other news, rats are fuzzy and cute.  

clubanimon
Crew

Maeth
Captain

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 4:02 pm
And that's why we use them in tests.
"Statistics show that statistics causes cancer in rats."

As for blue man group, they aren't bald. They wear a piece on their head to cover their hair and then paint themselves.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 6:36 pm
That's what I said Adam should do...then Chris suggested Adam leave his ponytail out and dye it blue too  

Ayaji
Crew

Invisible Sex Symbol

Kazu Faiya
Vice Captain

Sparkly Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Mar 16, 2006 7:16 pm
Miko-dono
Ayaji
Yay for correcting the grammer of other people! My friends get annoyed when I do that as I read thier fanfiction/schoolwork unless they asked me to do it, but I do it anyways...

whee Yay! Someone else who has the compulsion to correct grammar and spelling of anyone and anything we run across! You know, I think I should be a book editor, since the mistakes just jump out of the page at me. Especially since it would mean I could read the new books of my favorite authors before anyone else! sweatdrop But I try to control the impulse to correct my friends unless they want me to correct them... *sound of whip cracking* 'I' before 'E' except after C, and somtimes other letters! Try it again!! twisted

And so you go and write a story with me. Smart one, you are. I can't spell to save my life. I must make your brain weep on the inside.

I've always wanted to go see the Blueman group. @_@ So pricey though. Makes my head spin.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 5:01 pm
I know ;_; they'd be so cool to see!  

clubanimon
Crew

1337one

PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 6:46 pm
clubanimon
Way to kill the converstation L33t.

On other news, rats are fuzzy and cute.

i'm sorry but that's what i tend to do sometimes will you ever forgive me crying

I went to go see the blue man group once but when we got there the tickets were sold out evil  
Savage Arts Main Hall

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 99 100 101 102 103 104 ... 760 761 762 763 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games