Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2006 11:06 pm
Ashram: OH ME TOO!! Piano and guitar. It's love I say. Stringed instruments! =DDDD
I love jazz as well. =) Oh, it's sooo fun to play on the piano, but all those beats.. and time changes so hard! =D And Rockabilly is fun, and ROCK N ROLL! Led Zeppelin. XD Classic rock! =D You seem like a laid back kinda guy.. with a little class. x3

Akahoshi: Nah, the kazoo isn't lame! It's quite fun. x3 I used to love playing happy birthday on it.. during parties.. now THAT's lame. x3 I really love musical/broadway stuff as well.. x3 Phantom of the Opera, Moulin Rouge, and The Sound of Music. x3 Sound of Music.. was my obsession when I was little. x3 I love punk and ska too. 3nodding

Memai: x3 I dislike techno.. gives me a headache.. but I do like some hip hop as well.. especially older hip hop.. it was a lot nicer. x3 I do like classic rock, but really isn't my favorite genre because I really wasn't raised on it. x3 Love Keane though. x3

I played Assassin before!!! It was so fun. x3 I think the only classes I ever played were knight, crusader, and assassin. x3 My sister ALWAYS played the blacksmith. x3 SO CUTE!!! XDDDDD

And NO! Private server is not noobish! That person must be all huffy that you get experience way faster on the private servers.. but it makes it that much more fun.. so you can just go MVP and fights War of Emperium all the time. x3

Koji: I know. x3 Guys can do it too.. but I think I've only seen most either just bleach some or all.. or dye some red in there. I love the experimental myspace bands too.. some just.. randomly added me.. and I was all oh, they just want some fans or something.. but they were actually good! Anyone who can pull off a band.. to me seems super cool.. what they do is cool because... it's what they love. x3 It'll be me with a hidden myspace/pure volume band someday. x3

-----------------------
To tell my side of favorite music.. I love anything generally considered rock.. but mostly.. punk, alternative, rock, and hardcore. My MOST favorite band is AFI, but I LOVE Jack Off Jill, Scarling, Roses Are Red, and My Chemical Romance. A lot. I enjoy happy stuff too like Reel Big Fish... x3 They used to be really ska.. I heard they changed a lot. D: I also enjoy listening to more mellow rock.. like Straylight Run and Keane. I really like female metal bands too.. like Kittie, Lacuna Coil, and Arch Enemy.. guy metal all sounds the same except System of a Down (love them too. x3). The Killers, Muse, and Franz Ferdinand!!! X3333

MY c**k IS MUCH BIGGER THAN YOURS!!!~ heart

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 12:13 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

QAtheTenkou

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 2:52 am
Ashram~ Unspeakable. o_o
:0 Oooh...Ash likes...somegirl! *Schoolyards.*

Darkish~ Most guys don't get as creative. xD
Haha, a MySpace band from Scottland sent me a poem. I thought it was sooo cute. xD
Darkish would be the greatest if she was in a band! o_o Haha I can;t play anything 'cept the ocarina, and I forgot. :/ And I can pretend to sing. xD;
IT DOESN'T MATTER IF YOU'RE ON BOTTOM! >D

QA~ *Is seduced.*
My old art teacher forced a notebook at me and bribed me with extra credit. But it didn't work. xD When it's in a notebook it's destined to never, ever get finished. But they are good for quick sketches and note taking, especially for my astronomy class.
I only liked Blitzball for the whole underwater wooshy sphere thing. And how advanced their beach balls are. xD

Bleh bleh argraraggara. :'D  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:23 am
Hoshi-kins >> heart heart *feels loved* whee

Ash >> xd There was an ad for a Queen tribute concert in the papers a couple of days ago...my mom won't stop hinting about it at me, even if I have already told her "Yes, I know~ heart "

QA >> Lego lightsabres xd heart "Use the force m'child. No, not that one! The red one!" rofl

Darkish >> Techno is starting to wear down on me though...the only thing relatively 'techno' I listen to are the soundtracks on some of my brother's racing games and 'Dragostea din Tei' (the 'Numa Numa song' for those who aren't in the pink). And I agree on the older hip-hop thing, but I don't listen to it as much.

My feet are planted firmly in classic rock, though >w< My mom still has some of these cassettes from the 80's which boasted Tina Turner and Boomtown Rats. And she seemed to be so proud when she heard that I was a big fan of Queen xd

Gah! Said person was extremely huffy DX He wanted our guild to win so badly at the War of Emperium, even if the odds were against us gonk (Seriously, I thought he made the guild for FUN~)

Koji >> Hurh, indeed. But not so much Gaia, because the internet bill is pretty much staple (RMxxx per a month).

I don't know why we can't 'reload' the cards electronically. Having to go out JUST to get a card is annoying, plus, I need phonecards for my cellphone as well xd  

Memai-kins

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:16 am
Darkish>> I am a laid back, cool kind of guy. cool And yes, playing Jazz on the piano is enjoyable (I haven't played much of it, mind) but requiring a lot of practice. When I played in the college Jazz band, I played guitar. (and thankfully I had a veteran guitar player beside me, so my *numerous* slip-ups went by unnoticed)

QA>> Aye, that's about how I am, just pick and choose what I like. There hasn't been a whole lot to choose from lately in the film world. Open Range was excellent, but I can't really think of any other new Western film.

Western comics are very scarce these days. @.@ Excluding Independent comics, there are ... two at the moment: Jonah Hex and Loveless.

Koji>> I dare say that's the first time I've heard the term "Schoolyard" used as a verb. surprised

Yeah, yeah ... Ash is googly eyed. redface

Memai>> It's kind of nice to have parents that encourage your tastes. (or at least try to keep you informed)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:18 am
haha, sketchbooks. i used to use the minibinder system, but with different sized binders. but later my teachers were like "hurr, 7x10 black sidebound book NOW!" so i had to change. but i think it's probably better, because you can't really get rid of the stuff you don't like as easily and are forced to see it and get better. or something.

---

i'm also a huge supporter of classic rock~ *plants feet with memai* xd my first cassetes were starship and styx. i still have them too. (my parents STILL haven't gotten into the CD groove. i hate it. my mom played an old tape a couple of weeks ago and it sounded horrible. xD)

but yeah, pretty much anything rock, and anybody who's been around for at least a decade. xDD i'm also a fan of techno/trance, but only when i can find it. i don't really seek it. xDD

i don't play any instruments, though....koji, you play the ocarina? xDD

is it hard? o _o  

axel

Angelic Hunter

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 3:48 pm
I have no idea what's going on in here... Interesting.

Uhhh...

Right, then.

korilin - Good to see you hadn't run away. Good luck with getting the new house in order and getting your much-needed internet access!  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:28 pm
Memai~ I haven't been donating to Gaia lately. The time just flies by. @_@ And I have no idea how to deposit money in my savings account, so I haven't updated my PayPal. 8D;
Haha, my cellphones the normal kind, we get bills. But it isn't all that much really. And I got the motorola Razr! <33

Ash~ Only when it's magical me. :'D

KAY-EYE-ESS-EZ-AI-EN-GEEE! >DD

Acksel~ ZELDA-STATUS. >8D;;
Haha yeah, but no, it's not hard at all. o. o I learned how to play all the game melodies in like, a weekend. xD
But it really depends on which one ya play. The four-holed one I had was the simplest one. x);  

Chibi Koji

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 4:57 pm
AUGH!

Damnit, Koji!!!! Why must I always return to GASOC and find something HIDEOUS with my name?! gonk !!!!!

T__T This is horrible. Google shall die.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/CreepEye/Misc ******** Photoshop, with love. <3

[Are the URL code things broken... still...?]

Right... Hi everyone. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:35 pm
Koji>> Magical Koji does not have a good omen about it ... especially when Google is added to that concept. D:

N D4 Tr33?!?

Lang>> It was part of Koji's spell to summon you back to the Gaian plain. Aparently it worked.

Yo.

T H I N N

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:43 pm
Ashram_VII
Koji>> Magical Koji does not have a good omen about it ... especially when Google is added to that concept. D:

N D4 Tr33?!?

Lang>> It was part of Koji's spell to summon you back to the Gaian plain. Aparently it worked.

Yo.

Aughughughughhhh, but why are such HIDEOUS spells used to summon me?! gonk
You'd have better luck with cute fuzzy things. Rly. biggrin  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 5:49 pm
4laugh

He didn't know it, but I threw in a little Nyome-ness in there for good form. Just to make sure.

So, how you been lately?

T H I N N

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 7:43 pm
OMG, It's my Sistah and she brought with her a picture of sexy rl Lang. (such a hottie)

Anyway, got a bit of a buzz so time to sleep it off before I get keyboard face.

Night.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:10 pm
Lang >> O_o;; Is that you in the first picture (it kinda does look like you)...is it? *questions*

Ash >> xd I am jealous of my mother though, she saw the 'I Want to Break Free' video, while I'm just sitting here on my a** waiting for the right moment to ask my parents to buy the DVD gonk

axel >> 8D *high fives* Agreed! My mom sang along to "It's the Final Countdown" (can't remember the band name @-@) during New Year's xd That was...amusing...

And I agree with you on the techno thing. I don't really seek trance/hip-hop/techno, if it's on, I listen to it, if it's not, I pop open my Media Player and sing along to 'Misfire' 8D

Koji >> Pfft~ my phone's prepaid, so once the credit expires, it'll be like "homg you can't make calls or send messages :'DDDD Go and fill it up you n00b!"

I have so much money left in my phone @-@  

Memai-kins

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 8:51 pm
Lang~ I concur with Ash. ABRA-KADABRA. >D

That first lady that wasn't there before
I'd go hetero for. o_ o

Ash~ *Waves fingers around.* Blaheshmar!

ALL OV4 DUH FLOOOOO'. D:O

Memai~ I'm not one to go overboard with a phone. So it doesn't matter as much.
Except I'm a ringtone fiend. Gotta catch 'em all. @_@  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games