Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 9:15 pm
Koji >> xd I too am a ringtone fiend. But I hate all that downloading crap, so I search teh interwebz for the notes of the song I want >8D  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2006 11:55 pm
; _; my phone is retarded and doesn't have the notes thing....and i can't dl any onto it for some reason....so i have to put up with th defaults.... xDD

memai: XDD!!!! i love that song! the band's name is Europe....it's like the most obscure band ever, nobody knows about them really xDD

koji: now i want an ocarina.....xDD but i'd probably lose it. ; 3;

that first picture looks an awful lot like lang....but lang.com certainly doesn't go there. o 3o;

poor lang crying *patpat*  

axel

Angelic Hunter

Sir Langley
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 12:00 am
Ashram > Ohh, so the Nyo-ness was the fuzzy temptation... I see.

And I've been well, thanks. Busy, but can't complain.
How about yourself?

Hoshi sistah > Good to see you, mah pimpin' sistah. cool
(Yes, I had to rig google and show it who's boss... or Lang, in this case.)

Memai > Yeah, I knocked google image unconscious, dragged its limp body into photoshop and slapped it around a bit. cool

... er, yeah, it's me. I should be first on Google. *arrogant*

Koji-kins > Yeah, yeah. It's only because AD and Akahoshi banning you from google image wasn't enough... I had to come back and forbid you from using it (especially in combination with my name) again. biggrin

Axel > Yeah, that's the art of Photoshop for you. *innocent*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 2:12 am
Memai~ That's genious. o_o Where would I find these? >>

Axel~ I never lost mine, it broke. xDD; Stupid stupid children. ; ;
I want another now. Real real bad. x_x
Man my phone wont let me dl any anymore either.
It wounds me. V_v

Lang~ No more? Ever? Doesn't GASOC have a court system? I want an appeal. :U

Wasabi flavored Funyun Chips.
http://www.wytebred.net/photos/funyun.jpg

I made the mistake in trying these today.

MOST VIAL. THINGS. EVER.  

Chibi Koji

T H I N N

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 8:09 am
Memai>> Patience, dear Memai, for the time of your Queen video watching is at hand! Or foot, whichever strikes your fancy.

Koji>> TuHs HTuOm!

I'm assuming there is some significance in the one legged, patched pirate below the Funions? O.o

UP 4G41Nzzt d4 D00r!

Lang>> I've been a might bit busy myself.
Graduated, getting ready to move, got a teaching job in China, doing a few odd jobs ... just flowing with the tide.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 9:04 pm
Ok, so...Gaia's beta profile pages eat Sundays. stressed

Lang - Hey, there. It's nice to see...you...um... *snort* Someone needs to keep you away from technology. Ho.

Koji - GASOC has a court system. Lang and I are it.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2006 11:57 pm
Ashrr~ Pirates appreciate the chemical-esque taste of wasabi?

:U! SC4NDAL00S3. ONGONG.

AD~ Then in my defense
I spelled Goggle instead of Google in my resolution post.
B)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:15 am
Koji >> Usually you can find the sheet music/chords of anime or videogame music on the net. That Galbadia Hotel site has some, I think. There are even *some* sites who already have notes specifically for phones O.o;

Ash >> Yeah, if I pass my finals this year, I'll bug my parents to get the Greatest Hits DVD 8D Freddie in drag = a turn on and a turn off at the same time heart

Lang >> O_O; You are teh pretty!

Koji...again >> Would it be murder if I told you I know how Google works? (I do!)

axel >> xd Hahah! So I was right, it IS Europe (I've always thought it was someone else) >_>;

But I do love that song gonk My mom said I used to sing that in the shower when I was about eight xd Rocker since birth, baby!  

Memai-kins

Wanderlings Muse

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 7:24 am
Hi all!

This will likely make me sound like a Noob, but it's a risk I'm willing to take. I am new to this guild and requested to join because although there are a lot of Gaian artists, I don't think there's a single one in my main account's (IMWanderling) Friends List. O_o... Not that I need to have them in there, but it would be nice to talk shop with knowledgeable people sometimes.

Brief intro (yeah...I'm wordy, so this IS short):
I am an illustration instructor in real life, multi media artist (that makes money...YAY!) and a counsellor (odd mix, I know). I just joined Gaia last November, so I'm still relatively new. I don't have an art shop because I'm one of those sick and twisted individuals who likes to give it all away for free. rolleyes I got too many PMs on my main account that read "Draw me for free!" No 'please' or 'thank you' and followed by a list of demands as long as my arm. I love to donate (which is why I'm chronically poor here on Gaia), but they just keep coming.

Anyhoo...Uhm... I can make almost anything out of anything and call it art, but to be honest, last year was the first year I tried my hand at CG and vectoring. My goal this year is to become proficient at it. Most stuff I've been doing was pen and ink and scanning. So I'm still painfully slow in comparison to most here, I'm sure.

I saw an art party at the New Years event and got all excited! I want to be able to participate in one of those soon. What fun! To be honest, I have no idea how you can read every post, seeing as there are soooo many posts. eek I posted once and by the time I had finished and hit the submit button, it was already two pages ahead. So to finish...my goal is to learn more, practice much and participate in the Easter Event...if there is one. wink

I'm done! Thanks for having me. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:44 am
Welcome to the Guild Wendy smile you can call me Ryuu. Happy Birthday by the way xd although I don't know if you like celebrating those still and even though it was yesterday. >.> but anyways, don't worry. Just because you're not a 13 year old newbie doesn't mean you're too old to be here. [I'm 20 btw]

I'd like to be a freelance artist like you! I think it's been one of my most desired wishes so far. To sell the art you like to make and not what other people tell you to do, I would be so happy if I could do that ^_^ so maybe I will.

Anyhow, welcome to the guild smile I hope you like.

PS: so how did you found about Gaia?

Ryuuhou

Ruthless Visionary

11,050 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 8:46 am
Hello Muse (if I may call you that).

Quite interesting to know a little more about you 3nodding Welcome to the guild, by the by, you can call me Memai or...'that thing with the whee face' XD

More proficient at CGing, eh? Well, we have a peer critique thread, so should you ever need any assistance on digital colouring, we'll be sure to lend a hand :'DDD

And yeah...GASOC's a pretty fast moving guild, but when a few members are 'off' then it gets snail-pace slow xd That's why in our posts, we all address different members at the same time xd We're not really the 'wordy' type, but never you fear, all posts never go unnoticed by me wink *strikes a pose*

whee

EDIT: ---rant ahead----

Okay...so I posted a pic on DA:
http://www.deviantart.com/view/27466566/

Yes, it's pretty. Yes, there's artistic nudity. What's my first comment?

Some guy
she has no nipples =| the poor thing =|
but its cool razz ^^

rolleyes  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:50 pm
-_-;;;
nice comment from him. *goes to find the teenageboy comment of the year award*
he needs it  

Valandal

Wanderlings Muse

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 2:56 pm
Hi Ryuu>> xd I see you've done your homework! Thank you! I don't mind birthdays too terribly although the number nowhere near reflects how I feel or look...yet. LOL! I'm sure that will all change in another 10 years. rofl Go for the freelance!!! I didn't do it for years and one day I stamped my feet like a little kid and said, "Damnit, if everyone else can do the jobs they like with their education, then so can I." I've never looked back. Word of caution: people tend to forget you are only one person. eek Commissioned pieces to exact specifications suck and are NOT worth doing, because if you do it once, then you'll find everyone else wants one just like that too and it will feel like factory piece work. xp

P.S. I learned about Gaia from my 14 year old niece, oddly enough. I work from home and it was a great diversion for me when I needed a break. The artwork in the storyline and throughout the guild is amazing! I LOVE to look at everyone's art no matter what level they are at. My fridge is plastered with artwork from kids all over the place. xp Viva art!!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 3:12 pm
Hi Memai>> You may call me anything you like. 3nodding Muse is cool, but I will also answer to Wendy too (winks at Ryuu). This mule is relatively new, so I'll try to remember that. I'm so used to my main account but there were so many different types of PMs that I had to organize things better. LOL! I'm not wordy normally, but where I was introducing myself for the first time here, I thought I'd better make it a good one. wink

Thanks for the heads up on Peer Critiques. I'll be sure to check that out. 3nodding I'm drawing with a mouse until I can get my tablet in Spring. I currently use Paint Shop Pro and I'm not overly happy with it. I'll be getting Photoshop in February after I clean out all of these old files and wipe the harddrive. 3nodding

I like the way things are organized here. It's awesome to not have to read through a stretched page of a billion nested quotes. scream Thanks for the welcome. I look forward to getting to know everyone. *Curls up on the guild couch...* xd

Edit: Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing! I hope to have some decent ones soon. I have a DA account, but nothing cool on it to speak of yet in regards to CG/Vector art (imo). 3nodding  

Wanderlings Muse

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2006 5:20 pm
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games