Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

T H I N N

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:14 am
QA>> Good! Because I would rather be akin to a stoned, drunk trainwreck than be a Home on the Range lover.

Links to comics? Let's see ...

Quote:
Here's the new Jonah Hex series. I personally like the cover to issue #5. whee

This is the other Western comic series that's currently developing. I don't know why they don't have a link to the first issue. O.o

AD>> I figured as much. It looks like a frog ... with sharp, pointed teeth ... VAMPIRE FROG!

Muse>> Cherry pie ... AD and dildos (Shiro influence strikes again!) ... male oppression ... Got it! Is there anything else you'd like to add to the record?

Shiro>> Does your corruption know no bounds!?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:17 am
Ashram >> User Image  

Wanderlings Muse

T H I N N

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 1:54 pm
Muse>> ninja ... I make notes about the fluxuation of discussion here. (ie. its randomness)

Ok, that was a lie. xd

I'm going to go bury my head in a corner now.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:31 pm
Wanderlings Muse ::I don't see why you shouldn't! O__O; ... do as you want. :3 I sure did and got the short end of the stick, but that's a completely different story! 8D;;;

DX I knew it!!! *shakes fist*

Well... sweatdrop you see, with me and Darkish, there's no telling what kind of pervertedness both of us can come up with. xd ... >__> as for AD, I'll just ... not comment since that seems to keep me healthy and with all limbs still attached. mrgreen ;;;;;;

* I like Isadore too! D: <3

...as for the scan thing, I have no idea >=/

Ashram :: gonk !!! ... the hell did I do THIS time?!?! Darkish started it!! (and, because she's my wonder/pervert-twin, I fueled it with gasoline and RAGE!!!! twisted )

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:36 pm
Ok, Gaia ate my post THREE TIMES ******** I kept trying to say was:

I should have expected as much from artists. You guys never disappoint. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:40 pm
AD, it wouldn't be GASOC if we thought differently. xd  

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

T H I N N

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 3:56 pm
Shiro>> You answered your own question! You fueled with RAGE!!11 instead of happy-happy fluff-fluff LOVE!!1

AD>> Gaia must be extra hungry today. @.@

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 4:04 pm
Ashram_VII
Shiro>> You answered your own question! You fueled with RAGE!!11 instead of happy-happy fluff-fluff LOVE!!1

... yet notice I did not blame myself, nor started this insanity! 3nodding ... I blame the Stockholm Syndrome for following Darkish's suit xd *pelted with bricks*

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Xalome

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:20 pm
sad

So today I lost my job.

Whee. Because we got new management and Nancy can't manage so.. she's got a new girl who's never closed, and has no time to be taught, closing the whole week. And laid me and Chris off without notice. Yum.

So I'm not in the best of moods and we have no ice cream. ><

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:59 pm
Shiro - Very true!

Ashram - It is. Greedy little thing...

Laitue - I'm so sorry to hear that. Sounds like your new manager was a bit of an idiot. It certainly wasn't fair to you, considering you'd done nothing wrong. I hope you find a new job soon and forget about that mess. 3nodding  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

T H I N N

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:16 pm
Shiro>> And I blame ... YOU! (and communism ... and cheese)

Laitue>> gonk Ick ...

Not to downsize your frustration, but do you think the job would have become more stressful and draining due to this new management? (from HELL!!!)

Chin up! There are more jobs out there ... BETTER jobs! biggrin

AD>> It feeds and it feeds, and what does it do for us? (besides offer chances at making good friends and ... maybe a few other things ninja )

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:24 pm
MyMuh~ (Harhar I like making up names. 8D; )
I heard that programs supposed to be better/easier then Photoshop, but I dunno.
It is waaay expensive, 's why mines um not legal and a bit out of date. But I have the trial disk to the newest one that came in a manual on a magazine rack, so it's all good. 8D;;;

Memai~ Lyk cheah. B) I'm hoping to start learning sometime in the next few weeks. :'D

AD~ Yeah, sry. x: I wonder if anyone ever spoke up about that?

GASOC is alive with the sound of...USB dildos. xD;  

Chibi Koji

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 9:48 pm
The Narnia movie wasn't all that great, but the music makes up for it. Harry Gregson-Williams = heart

Ashram - What 'other things' have you stumbled upon?! (and why are you not sharing them?!)

Koji - That just earned a twitch. xd  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:07 pm
Oh come on AD, Liam Neeson as the voice of Aslan/Jesus is very much FTW. whee (right?) I enjoyed the movie, personally. Saw it twice.

And per your question ... I like the Avatar Arena. 3nodding

T H I N N

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 10:26 pm
Liam Neeson makes everything better. Even Star Wars Episode I. Although I'm a little unclear on what "FTW" means...

Oh. That. xd  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games