Welcome to Gaia! ::

-=|The Literate Yuri and Shoujo-ai Guild|=-

Back to Guilds

Tags: Yuri, Shoujo-Ai, Role playing, Literate 

Reply The Graveyard
[Misc] Random chatter around bar, drinks are on Saria! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who's hotter?
Aenakume (Yes!)
47%
 47%  [ 9 ]
Saria Mithril (No!!!! Pick Aena -^!!)
52%
 52%  [ 10 ]
Total Votes : 19

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2006 11:51 pm
Aenakume
Saria Mithril
DeirdreTonbo
Aenakume
Saria Mithril
Er, Aena, weren't you supposed to be starting a sweep?

I was waiting on a ok.
OK!

There you go, Anna. biggrin

Dude, I meant a ok to the questions in the crew forum. ^_^

OK!  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:25 pm
Hey, is Sailor Moon N still alive? I mean, on hold through November, you mean Novembre 2006? ^_^  

Aenakume

Aenakume

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:03 am
Hope everyone had fun at the ball. ^_^  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:40 am
Aenakume
Hey, is Sailor Moon N still alive? I mean, on hold through November, you mean Novembre 2006? ^_^
Ha! Keep it up smarty and I might say yes. -_-; I dunno, I've thought about shunting it up to the dead rp thread. two people have given me profiles, and it's akai and her girl, neither of whom are very active. It'd be like... rping with myself. and that was while I was still actively working on it.  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

Aenakume

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:51 pm
Damn, Sodashop's RP is ******** brilliant! crying You seen it yet?

I love your alien look by the way. ^_^ Hey, you know, now would be a good time to bump any RPs you want to be still active. We're getting a surge of activity because of exposure during the ball and the sweep, among other things. Get while the gettin's good ^_-  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:00 pm
I'm going to be taking a few days off. I need... some time to heal emotionally. I am having a hard time right now. If you wish to know why read my journal...  

Heather Samilka

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2006 11:43 pm
Yumi-Wills
I'm going to be taking a few days off. I need... some time to heal emotionally. I am having a hard time right now. If you wish to know why read my journal...

Well, good luck and I hope to see you back soon, but, er, your journal is private.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 2:07 pm
-inhales deeply, basking in the scent of RPing-

I'll umm...try to ...uh... participate more in the RPs.
School just keeps kicking my bum and I rarely have neither the time nor the energy to do what I really wanna do. I'll try though.

Deirdre. I love you. I'll try my hardest >.

Ia Petite Mort

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:08 pm
biggrin Don't let Deirdre push you around, Lexis - she could use a kick in the bum for some of her RPs, too. xd  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 5:43 pm
i've made my journal public *poofs*  

Heather Samilka

4,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 10:45 pm
Saria Mithril
biggrin Don't let Deirdre push you around, Lexis - she could use a kick in the bum for some of her RPs, too. xd
Haha, unless you LIKE being pushed around. ^_^ Cause I'm all for it. I like giving orders. Power goes to my head. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 11:11 pm
Okay kids. We NEED another active rp. After moving 'drifting apart' to the graveyard last night I felt that perhaps a small group of premade characters would be interesting. 3-4 of them? I just need to know what people would WANT to play. I'm all for making just about anything. Something modern? Urban Fantasy? Fantasy fantasy? Pirates Futuristic scifi. Gimme some requests. I've got GORGEOUS pictures for any genre. ^_^  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

Saria Mithril

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 12:19 pm
DeirdreTonbo
Okay kids. We NEED another active rp. After moving 'drifting apart' to the graveyard last night I felt that perhaps a small group of premade characters would be interesting. 3-4 of them? I just need to know what people would WANT to play. I'm all for making just about anything. Something modern? Urban Fantasy? Fantasy fantasy? Pirates Futuristic scifi. Gimme some requests. I've got GORGEOUS pictures for any genre. ^_^

What happened to Star Gate? biggrin

I also wanted to suggest bumping Greyson house. Just to bring it up to closer to the top. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 10:49 pm
Hahaha. Well. I was going to just change the last post on the greyson house thread.

Me: ^_^ *clicks button*
Gaia: Are you sure you want to delete post?
Me: Yes! *click* ^__^
Gaia: ... Thread has been deleted.
Me: o.o .... *smacks head on desk*

So in short, I'll find where I had most of it typed up, and repost it all. Which, in a way, is a way of bumping it up toward the top.  

DeirdreTonbo
Captain

Sweet Senshi

Akai_ryu
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 5:25 pm
-in reply to something almost a month ago sweatdrop -

I can send you more profiles if you'd like Deirdre. And if I've got an RP that I remember that I have I post...as long as writer's block doesn't interfere....As for my Lady...uhm...I dunno. Normally she's rather active if she's got an RP.

On a side note...they need to add guilds to the suscribed threads list thingy too. Otherwise I rarely notice when people've posted.

Also, I'm willing to create or help anyone create an RP. Particularly if they're the quest sorts. If anyone's interested in that, PM/IM/e-mail me.  
The Graveyard

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 100 101 102 103 104 105 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games