Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanderlings Muse

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:21 am
Koji >> *Shudders and checks her shirt for spiders...* gonk Will be traumatized with those visions for life now. LMAO!

I love fried rice and make it more often than anything else. How could you NOT like it? It rocks! User Image

Sasei_Hoshi >> Nice to meet you. Hope to get to know you better. 3nodding

Sethirius >> Spiders in the bed??? eek gonk I'm not afraid of bees or moths. If a moth hits me in the head and gets stuck in my hair when we're outside at night though... I might entertain everyone with a brief little panic dance complete with head swatting. xd

Songjewel >> Nice to meet you. Sorry to read you were under the weather. Glad you're feeling arty again. whee

QA >> I live in New Brunswick, Canada, eh? Nothing poisonous or really dangerous at all. I think the most dangerous critter around here is man. xd

Starts packing spiders with little care for their comfort and ships them to US to QU's house. Sorry about all the tape... I didn't want any escaping while I was packing 'em? What? The breathe air? eek I probably shouldn't have wrapped the box in industrial strength Saran Wrap then, huh? rolleyes

And OMG! Hairspray would kill ME! eek LOL!

Esuri >> Welcome! I'm new and I love it here. It's very entertaining and filled with intelligent people who love art. What could be sweeter? xd

Memai >>
*Finds biggest, hairiest spiders in the murky depths of her dampest closet and jams them into a box just for you.* xd Now what was that address again???

I don't hate all bugs. I have cicada wings from Asia that I use for wings for my fairy sculptures. At least cicadas are useful for art. I hear they are edible too, but I'm not keen on finding out any time in the near OR distant future. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:10 am
I don't know what to call any of the new people, so please correct me if I don't use an appropriate shortening. whee

Koji - of course I didn't mean you! xd Hey, I've ALMOST gotten all my recent commissions into my website gallery, including all the ones you did for me. ^^ heart

QA - 'ello right back atcha. whee

esuri - opening a shop soon, eh? Make sure not to fall into any of the classic pitfalls. I'm sure everyone here can regale you with stories of those.

Memai - That story is so...inspiring. crying ... xd I like spiders too, but their webs get on my nerves after walking through the umpteenth web-stretched-between-two-trees in the woods. Eventually you learn to recognize the types of places the webs are likely to be...or walk around swirling a stick in front of you.

This is why I like the research side better than the 'counting trees' side.

WM - Thanks. I was sick for pretty much the entire semester in the fall...with various and sundry ailments. But I feel much better now.

It's nice to know that even when I haven't been here for months, GASOC members still inspire me. This picture I did for Luciole, for instance, was inspired by Memai and Hoshi. Spiders and corsets. xd
http://www.deviantart.com/deviation/27745752/  

Songjewel

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:27 am
Memai~ exclaim Jennana! Is she still around? o_o

WaMuh~ You and me both. xD
MAN you know what else is good? Getting chow mein noodles and dipping them in sweet and sour sauce.
OH PURE AMBROSIA. ~~~D:

Sj~ Fo rlz? :'D Woo! I've gotten alot better as of late, so don't be surprised if I slide another your way. ;D
So how've you been!? x)))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:35 am
Koji> Noooooo... they fly into peoples EARS!!! And they get back out... since they can't go backwards... ugh.

QA> Hii~ <3

esuri> Welcome to GASOC, enjoy your stay. :3

Muse> xD Yeah... doesn't happen often. Yeah, bees just make me nervous since I don't want to get stung and die. xD As for moths... well they've flown into too many peoples ears for me to like them.  

Find_The_XdOGx

Syntria

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 11:18 am
o__o Hello, I'm new....yeah.. lil scared to XD  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:35 pm
Strange way of posting replies you've got here. XD Oh well, I might as well get used to it.

Koji: Yay! Care for a doodle war?

Memai: *hands you a sackful of black widows* :O

Muse: Hi~ <3 I just love your avatar. Light purple is so pretty.

Songjewel: Actually, I had a shop with DarkishStar long ago, and I know plenty about the horrors of running an art shop. ^_^; Hopefully now I'm a wiser man. ... Woman.

Oh! And I drew this for your contest centuries ago, but I never finished coloring it and now I feel it's too old to color. You can have the lineart, if you want it.

User Image

Seth: Thanks! *eats your cool name*  

esuri

Angelus Mortiferus

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 12:45 pm
QA- Lmao. XD That's sometimes how I act in real life  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 2:44 pm
Ok, I have to ask: has someone *ahem*Shiro/Ryuu/Koji*ahem* been recruiting? This has been an unprecedented week.

Sj - Heyya! It's been too long! whee

The Deli...[of Doom]... *twitch*

Yo-yoing a spider! xd whee !

QA - Nah, I just remember that about you. Can't say I blame you, though; I want to get out of this town, as well. State, for that matter. Country might be nice.

esuri - Your story is the same as mine. Can you believe I actually thought that nightmare minis were ugly and stupid when they came out?!? I RUE the day!!!

Anyway, welcome! heart

Muse - Why does everyone live in Canada?! Tch! If I ever do get out of BushLand, I'm living with all of you Canadian GASOCians. (Yes, ALL of you...somehow.)

Mistress Paco - 'ello, thar! Welcome! I'd like to say that there's no reason to be scared...but it simply isn't true. Not with the likes of us around...  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Wanderlings Muse

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:36 pm
Koji >> Can't say that I've tried that, but I have them in my cupboard. xd ninja

Sethirius >> Fly into people's ears? eek I've never heard that one. Of course, any insect that gets within a certain radius will automatically be sucked into the black hole of infinite space between my ears anyway. xd

Paco >>
Welcome! These people are really scary. Run away! xd

esuri >>
Aww... Thanks! She's going to be pink for Easter though. LOL! I change the look with every holiday.

I like the posting set up here. It keeps me from making multiple posts and earning more gold... stare LMAO!

AD >> I'll leave the porch light on for you. Mind those moths. ninja

I wasn't recruited here... I tend to wander aimlessly... Hence the name Wanderling... heh heh... Of course, I've been here for about two weeks now (I think). I can't remember. My mind wanders too. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 4:57 pm
YEAH, I'm so late in replying because once again I got sick again! ARGH. Well.. right now I've got a fever of 37.7 degrees celsius.. but you know.. nothing I can't handle right?! Well, the world will probably end and I see these golden sparks dancing around in front of my eyes.

Life just can't get anybetter.

Ashram: Bahahah cans of whoopass. X3 Yes, they'd be put to great use as well. I'd get much support too, all my friends pretty much hate him, so let the b***h-slapping begin! twisted

Memai: *le gasp* Spider lover!!!! *dies* Well, can't say I hate them, I just end up killing them because of my sister. I kind of like the way they crawl around or build pretty looking webs.. though most of the ones around here make cobwebs. =___= STUPID NASTY THINGS THAT I HAVE TO VACUUM UP! Grrr..

Muse: 6x8, good choice xDDD. But really now.. even if it was chewing holes in my boobies, I'd just smash it there, it's better than stripping, and it'd get the job done helluva lot faster. BECAUSE I'd take spider guts over any live one. biggrin And you can always wash the bra.~

You remind me of Garfield the fat cat.. he HATEs spiders. x3

Oh and esuri was the one I mentioned who was my mortal enemy and lover. xd

Angelus Mortiferus: Welcome! biggrin

AD: Bahaha, excited to have discovered your own cleavage. I enjoy poking my boobs now and then being the perv that I am. =D Though I've got nothing anyone could REALLY get pervy over. So FLAT.

Come live in Cali with me and Koji, forget Canada! xd !

Anywhoo, it's not just Koji/Shiro/Ryuu who's been recruiting, I got my friend esuri to join. =D But uhmm.. I think that's where my recruiting ends. XD WE GOTTA SPREAD OUR ROOTS! biggrin

Seth: O_O I never knew anyone that said that candybars aren't their thing. Wow, I learn something new everyday! =D

QA: CARAMELLO!!! Creamy.. yum.
But yeah, at least your sister did that, my sister didn't, but I'm pretty sure she doesn't talk to the little nuisance anymore. Tsk tsk.

If you get the bleaching done professionally, it shouldn't be that much of a problem, but it's pricey. I REFUSED to let them touch the roots.. so I just did half of my bangs. Roots SHALL NEVER COME IN CONTACT WITH BLEACH!!! MAHAAHAHAHAHA. I dun wanna go bald. T____T

Koji: I dun like almonds. D:
But yes, I discovered this really really really really good soup that is made from the chicken pot pie filling. It's love I tell yah.

Oi, I don't like spiders either.. NOT JUMPING ONES!!! But yeah.. it's kind of fascinating to watch them crawl about though.. I don't know.. I try to think about what it'd be like to have 8 legs.. and how the hell would you coordinate that?! I'd be the worst spider, I'd fall like.. ever few feet or something.

I LOVE ASIAN FOOD!!! I'm Taiwanese.. and TAIWANESE FOOD IS THE BEST. biggrin YOU HAVE TO TRY IT. GO. TRY IT.

Sotalean: Yeah, people tend to want couple since many only really do single pictures. So yeah.. they're a lot harder too.. I always refused to do couples.. unless someone like.. paid me a lot hahaaha, I'm greedy, but I've had bad experiences with past shops. So much abuse.

Akahoshi: Another surprise here, I guess it's better not to eat so many chocolate bars.. seeing as it's not healthy for you. O_O I'm such a naive littler girl. xd

Songjewel: WELCOME BACK!!! I hope you remember me. xd Yeah.. school started up again for me too. I'm tired, sick and irritable. O_O And it's Martin Luther King Day. D:

esuri: ASH MEE!!! You're FINALLY HERE!!!! YAY. Come join the madness. I'm sure you'll love eet. And my, stunning outfit, very cute and lovely today as I say my love. heart

Ey man, we all have regrets, just remember not to wallow in your sorrow, won't do ya any good.. =D~ ARGH, I remember when the devil tail was 10k!!!! D: Things never go the way you want it when it's love. Tsk tsk.

Horrors of an artshop? That's a nice way of saying it.

Mistress Paco: WELCOME!!! heart You're SN reminds me of pacman for some reason. Huh.

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Songjewel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:19 pm
I was at a Firefly marathon today. It was great, the food was good and everything...and then I pulled my knees up to get comfy on the couch, and everyone hears "rrrRRRRIIIIP!" My eyes get wide and my hand goes to my rear...and sure enough, I'm going to need a HUGE patch now. xd On the order of buying a pair of niftily-patterned boxers and sewing them into my jeans. Fun stuff. At least I got to drive home and didn't have to walk.

Oh! I got my license...I can drive by myself now. *waves flag* Yay!

Koji - Yesforrealz. xd Hey, if you do it before April you could enter it in my art contest and have a chance at making some goldies. Unless you want to do my avatar, in which case I'll love you forever. whee

esuri - whoa, you're good! That lineart is awesome! *snags it* I'm disappointed that you're not going to enter it. wink I'm sure having a shop with Darkish was fun. ^^ I finally figured out that having fewer options available brought in more customers. @_@ For some reason. I make more money selling monochrome headshots for 3k than selling big commissions.

We started posting replies like this because we usually have so many people to reply to that quoting is inconvenient. It just kind of caught on.

Paco - Hi! Welcome to the guild...do you have a shop?

AyDee - It's good to be back. ^^ And I thought the minis were hideous when they came out... crying I didn't collect many of them at all. At least I was smart enough to hold onto a few of the Headphone letters. *sigh*

Darkish - of course! I'm so glad you decided to enter my contest, and I'm really happy you waited too, because you've improved a whole lot since you started on Gaia. xd I have too...you should see some of my first stuff. It was awful!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:38 pm
Muse - We'll get to know each other better once I stop being busy.

Paco - I'm not really sure what name to refer to you as but I think Paco is cute. So welcome and don't be scared.

esuri - Welcome to you as well.

Angelus Mortiferus - Welcome.

AD - I was thinking someone was pimping the guild to. We went like a year and never got this many members.... well quality members. It's a little odd.

Darkish - My health has nothing to do with not eating chocolate bars, my tastes just grew out of them. I'm a candy girl just not really chocolate, Skittles are my drug of choice.

Random:

Since I don't think I've ever shown it, everyone meet Maple Story Hoshi:
User Image
That's me and all my wasted time and money glory. I think I look great and different but most people say I look ugly. Whatever they suck.

Anyway of to waste some more time.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

esuri

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 5:46 pm
AD: Isn't it the saddest thing? I could have a halo, damn it! xd

Muse: Pink is nice, too. What was the purple for? New Years?

And yes, this system steals your gold. mad But, at least it's... organized. >_>

Darkish: You're the one who's wallowing in your own snot. domokun

Horrors.

Songjewel: Thanks~ ^_^ I just might enter after all, but with a different medium. Oekaki, maybe.

Hey, that happened to me. I had a lot of options to choose from my shop, but everyone seemed to want the same thing- pencil sketches. Very strange.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:40 pm
Darkishstar and everyone else that replied
Yeah...
It's irritating when all anyone wants are couples. Couples everywhere! >.<

Has anyone seen Memoirs of a Geisha?  

Sotalean

Shameless Lover

T H I N N

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:52 pm
AAAAAAAAAAAAAEEEEEEEEEEEEIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII

Too lazy and too much stuff to look at/respond to ... I invoke ... the dice roll of laziness! HA! Natural 20! I WIN!! I can be lazy for one night, can't I? Please? PLEASE?!

Anyways ... hello to all the new members. biggrin Try not to let our craziness keep you from having a good time. Keep away from Shiro, he will corrupt your soul. (and won't even give you cookies!) Make sure you bathe daily. Wash behind your ears. Don't take any wooden nickels and ... ABOVE ALL ... no growing up ... STOP this very instant.

Yeah ... does anyone remember the old Batman animated series that came out during the 90's? I broke down and bought one of the volumes today.

Happy ^^

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games