Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 6:59 pm
Muse - Excellent. Much like the moths, I'll smash into the porch light a few times for good measure before knocking.

Ah. I guess that makes sense... ninja

Darkish - Well, not "excited" so much as "bewildered and somewhat concerned." xd

Uh...you....have a fever. Go get some rest before you infect everyone else with pervdom. (Although I think it's a bit too late for the people here, really.)

Sj - Ugh. The first donation item I got was the Angelic Sash. Months of being too lazy to get items. *sigh* Doesn't matter now, really. I dropped out of all Gaia exchange things.

Akahoshi - xd !!! That's a great mantra. "I'm not ugly. I'm great and different!" heart

It's been a really long time since anyone new (and worthwhile) came by. Wasn't the last regular we got...Ashram?! Wasn't it?

esuri - The pain! gonk

Sotalean - Nope. Meant to see it. Haven't.

Ashram - What...the...eff?! That was random and somewhat frightening.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:19 pm
AD>> Consider it a spark not unlike a hyper-active sugar overload. I had just finished watching Batman, I was putting truly delicious goodies into my mouth, AND ... I was listening to Schubert. domokun

I'm considered worthwhile now? (or just a reg.) This intrigues me greatly. surprised

Ah ... you remember a few days back when I inquired about whether or not anyone had a Western love? Come to find out the Batman series I picked up today has an episode with Jonah Hex himself in it. Joygasm doesn't begin to describe.

T H I N N

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:25 pm
I have the same reaction when mountain dew, chocolate and Final Fantasy are involved, so I do understand.

Uh...I guess? Don't expect compliments out of me... You came, you talked like a human, and you stayed for over a year. That's far more than most ever accomplish.

Jonah Whonow?  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:26 pm
Uhh... yeah. I'm lazy to type a big long reply to everyone.

But really, I've been 'typing' all day. Or learning the basics of keyboarding. xp

Blah.  

Find_The_XdOGx

QAtheTenkou

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:41 pm
*stomp stomp stomp* I have boots! Steel toe, brown leather, water proof, slip resistant, comfort padded, ankle clinging boots! I think they're the sex. whee

Tan pants, check. Boots, check. Just need the shirt and the hat and I can dress like my avvie. xd (Do you have any idea how hard it is to find a white button up shirt that ISN'T see-through?) Only my choker is pale green with a green and gold charm. *has been obsessed with this outfit since the Complex set came out*

esuri - 'llo and welcome! Fellow daisy lover?

Koji - Your crack outfits...they're pure crack. I require hairspray to fend you off. xd

I have a strange urge to refer to you as Chibikins.

Wendy - I'm right on the border of Canada. You know you live too close when Canadian money isn't considered "foreign".

xp

Just for that, another spider story.

I used to bring lunches to school, like most kids. In third grade, I opened up the little Lays chips bag mom had packed. (My lunches were always a sandwich, chip bag, and a drink.) For some reason, I actually stopped to peer at one of the chips.

Promptly shrieked, threw it away, and refused to eat anything for hours. A dead spider was clinging to it, having been packaged in.

I've learned from then on to look over every chip, and every bit of food that's packaged.

MistressPaco - 'llo and welcome as well! Fear us not! Even with our discussions of arachnids...

I must ponder an interesting nickname for you...

Kari - xd Rock! Most amusing is that she's a character from about...eleven years ago. surprised

Don't tell me you have pale red/strawberry blonde hair you used to wear in a ponytail! xd

Yume - Hey baby, let's run away to Canada and get married. wink

Especially if Hilary becomes president. And if it's Hilary vs. Pataki, I'm definitely out of here.

Darkish - ...Now I want something with Caramel in it. I'll wait until Thursday, buy those Hershey caramel kisses, and use them to my most evil advantage...mwuahahaha...

About the bleaching, not a bad idea. True, my hair's too thick for its own good, and I have a lot of it, and I doubt one treatment will do it...but better safe than sorry. Still, another time.

And I can't eat some Asian foods. I tried Chinese once, and got terribly sick. Later, I found out it's because they cook a lot of things in "fish oil". Oil that fish has been cooked in. And I'm allergic to fish. Bah.

Ashram - You roll twenties? rofl

I already own the first volume, and intend on buying the next two, and any that may follow. Mark Hamill is the ONLY Joker. heart

If a collection of "Batman Beyond" DVDs comes out as well, MUST HAVE. I still need "Thunder Cats", "JEM", the ORIGINAL "TMNT"... *rambles for a while*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:43 pm
Seth>> Keyboarding all day you say? Sounds like ... fun? O.o

AD>> *makes notes concerning possible crazy effects MD, chocolate and FF will have on j00*

But I do ever so love compliments. cry (and now I sound like a BABY sweatdrop le-wah)

Quote:

T H I N N

Songjewel

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:48 pm
xd Ahhh! Ashram has my piccy in his sig. *sklorps*

AD - yah, I never donate money to Gaia anymore. It's so...yeah. stare If I want the item I just spend the gold to get it from the marketplace. I don't realy place a whole lot of value on god anymore, because I can get it pretty much whenever I want. It took me 5 days to get together the 900 k pure for my contest, and I didn't have to sell that much.

I'm still waiting for Gaia to come out with a new feature I'm actually interested. An artchat thing would be nice...like group fishing, only instead of fishing you have a canvas and you can all draw on it.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:53 pm
Seth - Keyboarding. Ugh. xp

QA - Oh, darling, I would, but I made a promise to myself years ago to get married in Vegas at 3 am by an Elvis impersonator and a Mariachi band will be playing La Cucaracha in the background... Otherwise I would gladly marry you in Canada...

Ashram - You baby!

Ohhh...? He looks...interesting. xd

Sj - I'm waiting for Gaia to stop sucking. They changed the layout and no one could find the friggin' map. The MAP. And don't get me started on the "storyline." stressed  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

T H I N N

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 7:54 pm
QA>> Yes! I roll twenties ... eventually.

I think this may be the start of a beautiful friendship. 3nodding Mark Hamill is, indeed, t3h only Joker for me. (animation wise, Jack Nicholsen did a fine job in the movie)

There's four volumes in all, I got the third. 3nodding

Sj>> I've been sklorped! gonk ( ... course ... not sure if that's good or bad surprised )

Of course your pic is in my sig. ^^

AD>> (strongly tries to suppress the urge to say, "You mommy?")

Whoops! eek *runs*

He's hard to see in those pics. (besides the animated one) Here's a few of my favorites of him:
http://www.newsarama.com/dcnew/jonahhex/01JH_04.jpg
]http://www.dccomic.com/comics/?cm=5102

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:03 pm
AD~ I didn't even know I had the power to recruit people. o_o;

Hoshi~ NO FXCKING WAY YOU NAMED YOUR CAT MEMAI. xD
That's pure awsome right there. I love your char.
Mines not finished yet, my cash ran out. :/

QA~ Crazk outfits? You aint seen nothin' yet. xD
I'd be honored to be Chibikins. :'D heart

Sj~ I'll so totally try then. xD I'm doing alot better work, watch, you'll be so proud! :'D

Darkish~ Haha, "I'd be the worst spider...". xD
CHICKEN POT SOUP? o_o
TAIWANESE?
I want. Alot. gonk

Seth~ I've never had one in my ear. o_o;
I had a cricket in my ear though. That's just not cool. ;_;

WaMuh~ Then you should so totally go for it! xD

MAN lots to reply to. x_X;

Did anyone see Brokeback Mountain yet? I wanna know if it's worth the effort or not. D:  

Chibi Koji

QAtheTenkou

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:07 pm
Yume - ...Why does that sound reeeaaaally familiar?

Ashram - Theoretically, everyone rolls a twenty, eventually. =P

Will you be my friend?

Jack Nicholson did do a good job but...eh... It's like they could've done so much more, but just...didn't. It was too focused on "I'm Batman!" for me. But then, Cesar Romero as The Joker in the old Adam West "Batman" live action series wasn't that bad, either.

But Mark Hamill...the BEST. I'd probably be the only freak who'd point and shout, "It's the voice of the Joker!" and not "Luke Skywalker!"

I'm trying to get them in order. Why, I'm not sure, as I've probably seen all the eps anyway. And Adam West is "The Gray Ghost" on the first box set! whee ("Cat Man" in "Fairly Odd Parents", "The Ferret" on Kim Possible...need I continue?)

Chibikins - I await the crack crazk. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:21 pm
Ashram - He looks like a dude I would not ask for help even if I should happen to be attacked by rabid, emo badgers.
(...you heard me.)

Koji - I'm sure you do...?

QA - Probably because I've told you before. You forget, we spent a lot of time together in the Halo thread.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

T H I N N

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:25 pm
QA>> But do they roll multiple twenties? surprised

Nostalgia! You're getting them for nostalgia. (they are fun to just sit down and watch)

AD>> You definately don't want to be on his bad side. Matter of fact ... most don't want to be on his good side. @_@

Rapid, emo badgers eh? Pah! We don't need no stickin' badgers!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 8:43 pm
QA~ Anrogenous dominatrix's, anyone? xd
Nvm, I got another one... >D

AD~ I might, but I think it's best I don't tinker with the innards of the guild. x:

Only ONE Joker?
User Image

MySpace friend #163. o_ o

LOOK EBERYONE GUESS WHO I AM? AGAIN? :'DDDD  

Chibi Koji

QAtheTenkou

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:13 pm
Yume - Possibly, possibly. ninja

Aaah, I remember the Halo thread. Good times. Good times. I did start drawing a comic for that at one point. xd

Ashram - But do you roll multiple twenties? xd

True. The most TV I watch nowadays is the Stargates, Ghost Whisperer, and Supernatural. But mostly the Stargates. Mmmm...Rodney McKay...

And I must have the Star Trek: TNG box sets.

Damn it, quit making me think of everything that actually used to be worth watching, versus the modern crap. xd

...McGuyver!

Chibikins - Been done.

It's a wallet-less wannabe male Yume. eek

Hmmm...the guy LOOKS the part, but can he act and sound the part? And Hell, he's kinda sexy. How old is he? wink xd

-----

While...well, somewhere near that subject. I HAVE A QUESTION. Stupid and personal, but I am DEARLY confused. There's someone I work with and get along with quite well. During my breaks and lunch, I play my Gameboy to keep occupied. This person, if he happens to come in while I'm doing so, he'll sit right next to me, take the game and play. I'll lean in and watch, teasing him about it.

He's not much of a gamer, and jokes about as long as he can still play my gameboy, he doesn't care. Yet, when I offered to let him borrow it for a few days, he wasn't interested. What would you think?  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games