Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:32 pm
Ashram - Badgers with FLEAS?! FTW!

Koji - You look fsking hot. Why is that?!?!?! ninja

QA - Good times. A bit messy at the end, but otherwise good.

Speaking of which: have you seen Moonblossom lately? Any idea how she's doing?

I think he only wants to play it when you're around. Duh. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:39 pm
QiiyewAye~ *Clears throat.*

Tch. Well, we can't all have nice pixel lumps strapped to our thighs, now can we?

*Shifts the dagger concealed in hisher panties.*

Koji, are you sure you spelled all of that correctly? I won't have that in my guild, if you're going to post atleast have the decency to spell correctly. I'll let your grammer slide for the time being.
I'd make dictionary.com your homepage.

Is that Jake Gyllenhaal!?

...Yes. Right.

Don't worry Hoshi, you're still my number one. heart

Don't hurt me QA instigated the entire thing! gonk  

Chibi Koji

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:51 pm
QiiyewAye~ He happens to be 17 in two weeks. Soo not legal. 8D xd
It's more fun when it's a secret! :'D *Shot.*

I'm assuming you take partial interest to this guy? Well, I'm with AD. He does it so he can talk to you, so borrowing it would ruin his plans of attention gathering. D:  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 9:52 pm
...do I....really sound like that?

...I...think I'm offended! I really do!

I by no means whatsoever am so simple as to...um...

*totally has a new Brokeback Mountain ad on her wall as well as Dictionary.com on her Firefox toolbar*

Oh, ok. I am. I forgive you. xd  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:18 pm
Haha, atleast you used to. I couldn't quite get that makes-children-cry sharpness to the words though. xd

Omg for reals? Score! xD

Brokeback ad? Sweet. I seduced the clerk at the video game store into giving me this:

User Image

BIGBIG BOX.
And I've never even heard of that game before. Harhar. 8D;  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:26 pm
Yume - I know it seems so simple, and that's what I wondered, and he's overly obvious...BUT.

He's also...er...he likes showtunes/operas, he dances (Honor Guard! heart ), he's got a slight lisp...I mean, he fits the stereotype annoyingly too well. And while I usually try not to stereotype, he makes it very difficult. Plus he's friends with an older woman, and she's mentioned he likes some "actor", and if she came back a gay man, she'd pick him as her boyfriend. Which has me confused. (And, even though she's about 10 or so years older, they've known each other longer and hang out. If he were to pick a girl, why not her?)

Honestly, if I weren't so confused as to whether or not he was gay, I probably would've tried something already. (And even if he usually is, I really don't care. In fact, it's probably better that he is, knowing my friends. xd )

I see Moony now and again. Should probably hunt her down on Gaia again. She still has a shop, but last time I was there it had too many n00bs for my (or even her) taste.

Chibikins Yume II - The wallet's in your panties? Explains that weird looking...*cough* I mean...

Aw damn. *is twenty two* Too young, at least for a few years.

Besides, it's not that hard to talk to the guy. We don't work near each other usually, but depending which area he's in, I tend to have to pass it often. And there have been a couple times I'm alone in my corner of the store, and I NEED someone to AT LEAST cover my lunch (as my corner has several specialty departments that require an associate helping the customer). And he's really the only other one in the store trained to help me.

But on those rare days (though possibly more coming up soon), I try to get this other guy to help cover (he at LEAST knows the basics). Because the one I like is VERY DISTRACTING. I've told him thus and that he's banned from my department. xd (Many funny stories involving this.)

...Chibi...Ro-bo?  

QAtheTenkou

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:40 pm
QiiyewAye~ Weird...tan line? surprised

According to "the dating formula", I'm not: xD
Divide your age by two: 22/2=11
Add seven: 11+7=18
Minimum age requirement: 18 years.

I don't know where this came from...but to some I've seen it doesn't quite apply. >>

Haha, work must be a hoot. xD

And yes. I really don't undertand what it is, but it looks so cute runnnin' around with that spark plug. x)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2006 10:55 pm
Chibikins Yume II - My minimum, at the moment, is 20 going on 21. xd

Though, truthfully, everyone I've really liked has always been younger in some way, which is weird. (Usually by a few months, the most, one year and one month.) The only one who was older...was born on leap year, so even right now, he's TECHNICALLY only 5. xd

Though, annoyingly, none have ever liked me back. So dealing with such situations as like what I'm currently in...I'm not really sure how to react. Things that seemed "obvious" before, never really were.

The only ones to ask me out have been 40+ desperate old men who barely know me. *fends off with a stick* xp I look younger than I am! Pervs.

Have you even played that game yet? xd Can you play it?

Yes, sometimes, work can be a BLAST. xd Although I get a little lonely in my corner, since they won't flipping hire anyone. But we got a new guy in Sporting Goods I get along with fine. x3 *is Toys* See, in my corner, there have been times I'm not just my department, Toys, I'm also Pets (where I have to get fish for customers), Sporting Goods (make licenses, sell guns/ammo, cash out customers), Hardware (mix paint), and Automotive (make keys). If it's not TOO busy, I can cover these all with no problem. But only once in a while or I wear out fast. *is only human* X_x

...Do you even have a wallet? Want one?  

QAtheTenkou

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 12:28 am
QiiyewAye~ Lawl, that's so cool! That would have been the coolest to be born on leap year. xD

Haha, I digress. "Things that seemed..." I like that. :0
I'm terribly indecisive about everything, and when I'm in a predicament like that I just get frustrated and give up. xU

Eww...mid-life crisis' are a turn off for me. xd

I'd never even heard of it until I saw the box. xD;; But I'll be sure to get it eventaully. >>

You get to work toys? How awsome! :'D I'm envious.
But geez, do they make you do back flips for the customers too? xD

Irl, yes. It happens to be a very plastic Hello Kitty wallet. 8D
On Gaia: no. sweatdrop I failed to donate that month, in my young Gaian age. D: Don't tell me you actually have them to just give out. eek  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 5:21 am
Darkish >> LOL! Strikes a Garfield pose *with lasagna*.

Ohh...esuri! Cool! So you did get her to join. Yay! xd

Sasei Hoshi >> Yay! I look forward to it. 3nodding

And Skittles are one of my faves too... Sour Skittles to be precise. sweatdrop

Esuri >> I'm not sure what the purple was for. I created her as a mule and thought... Hey! She needs to be purple. I'm not really sure why... eek LOL!

I like the organization. It's much easier to read. I can gold whore anywhere... Except Chatterbox. scream Oh how I loathe the Chatterbox! User Image

Ashram >>
Holy cliched laziness, Batman! xd

QA >> Or can I call you Indie? whee You live on the Canadian Border? eek Me too! If you're near New Brunswick, maybe I could jump up and down and wave and you'll see me. I'll be the retarded one, flapping like a bird trying to get your attention. xd

And ewww on the spider story! I will never eat Lays again... eek Oh who am I kidding... Pass the bag and quit hogging. I'll strip for a spider, but I'll just eat the spider rather than give up snacks... xd

I think that guy wants you! If a man says no to a Gameboy, it's either your food or your body he's after. Bahahahahaha!

Edit: Read ahead some more. Phew! Lots of reading... You're not sure if he's gay??? Ask his friend. See, I'm not so shy. If I want something, I'll put on my best detective hat and find out all the details. And I wouldn't wait for a man to ask me out. I asked my husband out and proposed. He's too slow. I mean, hello... tick tock... tick tock... Five years of shacking up was long enough... stare

Songjewel >> *Ponders artchat...* That WOULD be cool!

Koji >> OMG! That pic's so hawt! blaugh

And I always have sealeds that I just give away. I'm lame like that. All I ask for in return is your soul... twisted

AD >> If you run into my porch light, it will save you from having to knock. LOL! And of course, if you are doing that, I'll be totally freaked out because hey... you can fly?! eek  

Wanderlings Muse

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 7:49 am
Abandoned Dreams
Ok, I have to ask: has someone *ahem*Shiro/Ryuu/Koji*ahem* been recruiting? This has been an unprecedented week.

8D;;;;

I'm not sure, but I did post a link up on a thread of mine and someone elses because of two artists who were complaining at each other on how to make folds and such... ^^; ... oddly enough I still haven't seen them in here yet o__o;

that's "Friends Chat" for you xD;

*stabbed*  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 8:14 am
QA>> Good TV ... a thing of the past. surprised

AEI ... Your situation is quite complex, yes indeed. He seems to be quite blunt in his "I'm interested" tactic. (if that is, indeed, what it is) I wouldn't jump to the stereotype, like what you're trying to do. (DESTROY T3H STEREOS!! scream )

If you want to move forward with this ... I'd suggest a little more caution than normal and ... be sudtle ... let him see that you know. 3nodding

AD>> rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl
That was great. biggrin

Muse>> I shall tell a story of cliched laziness among some of my friends! Driving was the act upon my mind ... and two friends were traveling and we see a dog that suffered an unfortunate end on the road.

Friend 1 - "Man! Look at that dog, he's so lazy. Just lying around."

O.o xd

Shiro>> *hides the knife* ninja

T H I N N

Songjewel

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 10:29 am
AD - Yeah, I think it's sucky that they gave us links that go nowhere. stressed Sometimes you just want to bap the people running this site...I mean, sure, my website has links that aren't up yet. But you know what? NO ONE goes to my website, so it's okay. Don't even get me started on all the things I hate about the new layout. stare

Ashram - It's a good thing, of course. xd Just think about a mix between a glomp and uh...the sound that a gerbil makes when you pull it out of a vat of soft ice cream? confused I think my analogies need work.

I roll multiple 20s. But only when it's in a bad situation. xd Like when rolling a 20 is a bad thing.

Shiro - ! 4laugh heart  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:10 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  

QAtheTenkou

Wanderlings Muse

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2006 11:57 am
Ashram >> LMAO @ lazy (dead) dog story... xd

QA >> LMAO @ psychic shopper. You should have a tarot deck or small crystal ball in your pocket for just those times. Whip out a cheesey scarf and wrap your hair in it too. If nothing else, they'll think you've lost it and never bother you again. twisted

2 G-Pins! Those are too expensive for my blood. I know... I've been watching for them. sweatdrop I hate the marketplace! HATE IT! scream I usually buy letters then sell 'em to get what I want because I'm too lazy to chat a billion times a day...and too busy. eek I've read that some make 25k a week!

Your male friend sounds a little more complex than I had originally thought. Good luck with that. Go for the juggler if you have to. Small talk works wonders. Ask him out after work to play pool or something. It's a good ice breaker and totally benign.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games