Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanderlings Muse

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:50 am
SJ >> Sorry to hear about your tummy troubles. I had the flu before I came in here to talk. I got accepted then got sick and then posted. LOL! Saisei Hoshi wondered why I hadn't posted yet. xd

I love Mercedes Lackey. Awesome writer! I used to read her books all of the time. I haven't had much time to read lately. sweatdrop Well...nothing more than CG books or some light reading like Johnny the Homicidal Maniac. xd

Yay, multitasking. I hear ya! 3nodding

QA >> LMAO @ dress for six year old. That is too funny! OMG! It would take all of my will power to hold back a fit of sniggering. xd

5' 5"? That'll scare 'em. But I know some 4' 9" women who can put the fear of God into a person too. I'm 5' 9" and they scare me! eek

Ahh... *Puts her feet up and laces her fingers behind her head...* I feel so at home here among other artistic, multi-project abandoners. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:32 pm
Muse - Skanky, eh? Clearly, you've never seen a GASOC Underwear Artist Night.

Sj - What did you eat?!

I HATE that bug. stressed I avoid updating posts because of that.

I hate it when "useless features" is confused with "progress."

QA - Methinks I shouldn't have told you about GASOC; you're going to get carpal tunnel.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Wanderlings Muse

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:27 pm
AD >> No... gonk But I wanna! I saw the banner though...User Image When's the next one? whee  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 3:39 pm
Muse - Regrettably, they are always impromptu. Someone loses their clothing...and suddenly it's an epidemic...

Pandemonium ensues.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

axel

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:16 pm
holy cannoli i am behind again.

wanderlings muse> a late late late sorry x_x big welcome to gasoc! :'D yay for project abandoners! heart heart

koji> i'm sorry about your parakeet ; A; if it makes you feel any better, i had a fish after i moved into college and it exploded after 1 month. x_x

AD is the epitome of oldschool hotness. xDDD

and what's this about naked? i wouldn't mind it right now gonk maintainence won't shut off the heaters and it's about 90+ degrees in here-  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 5:23 pm
Friggin' SIGGED, damn it. xd

What in the hell? Your college maintenance team kind of sucks.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

axel

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:03 pm
bwahahaha xD

and yeah they do. a lot. someone puked in the lounge on our floor last friday, and since it was already dry, they were just going to wait and clean it up on tuesday when the vacuum woman comes in. -_-t luckily i don't go in the lounge. xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:29 pm
I tell you, that is the one thing I will never miss about college: puking teenagers. Ugh.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 9:27 pm
WaMuh~ Haha, my cousin sees toys more as tools then companions. xD And me and my friends swear that her little cousin talks to ghosts. o_o;

Haha, mine always rings when it's inconvenient to get it. Like, I'll be sitting in the car and it'll ring. With the jeans I wear, the pocketc are decent sized but the opening to the pocket is a squeeze. So I haveta shift around, lean back, squeeze my hand (and the bracelets I ALWAYS happen to be wearing on the hand to that pocket.) and pluck it out. But I like my ring tones alot. SO It's always a secret joy of mine to answer it. xD;;

Lmao water my cat. xD When I hang up suddenly everyone takes it the wrong way. They'll assume and imply and then it never ends. @_@

Haha, man, I can barely remember my kindergaten year. 'cept the games we'd play. Oh what violent games we'd play. gonk

It's alright about the bird, she was kinda mean anyways. xD;;;
I wanted to get into breeding, but my bird was a murderous widow. She went through 3 mates, including the one she came with. +_+;

AD~ I will miss her, and her random air assaults. ): xD

Sj~ Cats to pythons? xD Geesh...big snakes scare the hell out of me. X_x;

QiiyewAye~ Har, I'm STILL not that great at hands. I was getting okay, but then I started focusing on the head, and I lost practice with the rest of the body. xB; Hips are hard to draw sometimes. though. Especially guy hips. I never know if they're too slender or disfigured. D:

Haha, that actually sounds really neat. Make a base for the character and then let it develope. :0

Weeeiiird. O_o Thats why I keep a camering on me as much as possible, just in case theres a moment I haveta to prove to my sanity. xD

Daaang. I'd lose track so fast. @x@ I'm terrible when it comes to remember multiple important things. They're like dollar bills. You drop it for a second, and then it's gone. D:
Oh, and if you're ever out of ideas for an introduction, pull a Steinbeck. Just take up a few pages describing the way the grass smells or the lighting on a stick. xd

axel~ Wait, how does a fish explode? xDD

Oh, did anyone ever read East of Eden? I thought it was a great book. x)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 11:44 pm
Wendy - There have been times where I really have to stop myself.

Like just last week, this kid and his dad come RUSHING into the store asking where the games are for those plug-n-play controllers.

Wha-?

The games come right in the controller.

The kid insisted he looked all over and couldn't find them. Again, I tried explaining, then stopped. Asked if he'd plugged it into the TV and tried it. Yes, and it didn't work.

"Were there batteries in it?"

That was the GREATEST moment ever. The kid got this blank look, and the dad rolled his eyes towards his son in annoyance. "Were there batteries in it?"

"..."

"There weren't batteries in it. Thank you. -_-;"

And they left. rofl

5'5" is SUPPOSED to be average height, but it's more around 5'7" for the girls, and at least 6' for the guys. I always feel so short. =X

Yume - What ever do you mean? eek

Actually, GASOC kinda makes up for my AIM withdrawal. By the time I can get online most days, most of my friends are in bed. sad

Chibikins - Really, I got better for a few reasons.

One, an earlier high school art class (different teacher than the previously mentioned psycho) had us do art where you could NOT lift the pencil/pen from the paper. Everything was one continuous line. That really forces you to learn stuff.

Two, using bases. Real photos work wonders. Not necessarily models. They move too much and always want to be nude. I'd rather not draw a nude based on a person sitting right in front of me. ._.

Three, I'm a bit odd. There have actually been times I'll break off in the middle of a sentance and STARE at something. Like someone will move a certain way, or their hair fell a certain why. I haven't done it in a long time, but I remember sitting in my room for quite some time, just turning my hand around and watching it and the shadow it made on the wall. xd

I keep a camera lately, but...not so good at grabbing it. Really bad at people photos, too.

Keeping track? *pats filing cabinet* I got tired of the piles of papers and notebooks. Now, what to do about all the disks and CDs? sweatdrop

And well, beginning in that sense is easy. I have tons of ideas like that. But how do I start the STORY? What's the first tale that I can do that can introduce at LEAST a few characters (without some becoming obsolete really fast), and not overwhelm the reader?

-----
The Ian trial? It's a MISTRIAL. All evidence so far is circumstancial. It's a popularity contest, again, and Ian will get the short end of the stick. Several will vote guilty just to see what happens.

I'm having Jason Todd flashblacks.  

QAtheTenkou

Wanderlings Muse

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 5:27 am
AD >> User Image Ok...I'll watch for falling clothes then... ninja

axel >> Thanks! Nice to meet another fellow multi-project initiator/abandoner. xd We'll have to design an appropriate acronym for that and make into a private (G.A.S.O.C.) artist joke. blaugh

LOL! Eww to carpet pukers! gonk University is a blur to me now... And I need to know how a fish explodes too... eek

Koji >> Oh don't get me started on ghosts... In my main account, it says if there's a wierd job to be had, I've tried it... I worked as a Director for a chapter the the Ghosts & Hauntings Research Society in Canada... Phew! Don't get me going... xd

My phone rings with an annoying Deedledeedledeedledeedle!!! stare Nothing about that brings me any joy... LOL!

LOL! I was a fantastic biologist in Kindergarten... Ohh...road kill...*pokes with stick* I'm not really wierd IRL. If any of you met me, you'd all swear I was normal... Honest! I a big humanitarian and volunteer too. 3nodding I just enjoy being silly a lot... xd

eek My African Grey bit too. I gave him to my friend who begged me to let him be bred. He went for a vacation and ended up staying permanently. S'ok though because he's getting lucky on a regular basis now and who am I to take that away from him... xd

QA >> I love those stories. xd I so do NOT miss working in department stores. I bet you can actually feel the IQ level dropping in there with each passing hour. *sniff sniff* Can ya smell it? Nothing like the fresh smell of moron in the morning to start your day off right... xd

And UGH @ the pen on paper constantly s**t! gonk I work as an illustration instructor for this company here. My boss makes me do that at our meetings and teach that. I hate it! scream You're right, it does force you to learn great stuff, but it's just not as pretty. I like pretty. gonk  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 8:40 am
Underwear Arrrtsist Party? .... ninja

I miss those! D:

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

Songjewel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 9:26 am
OMG, I used to do that too! I remember there was a dead cat on the road, and it looked perfectly normal until we flipped it over, and it was flat on the bottom...

*ahem*

ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 1:09 pm
Remind me never to do anything ever again. I've been doing far to much lately and I still have like another week of it. Not that I'm not a fan of side project but for some reason this one is a pain in the a**. And I have to work to wedding parties this weekend, the only up side to that is I get to work the bar. Free drinks for me and no one will stare or grab my a**, drunk old guys are grabby. stressed

So I scanned everything an I'm only going to comment on what ever shows up in the Topic review thing. *lazy*

Most if not all Underwear Artist related things tend to involve me some how and pirates. The last one was on Talk Like a Pirate Day, what a great day.

Axel - Ewww puking people. I normal see that at least once a week, one of the big downside to working a bar. And for some reason they think I'll clean it. (NEVER GONNA HAPPEN)

Roadkill Subject (How the hell did that start again?) : If it's a cat or dog I get sad and start bitching about people that drive.

Ian Trail: Just WTF. It doesn't make sense, evidence is lacking and stupid. OMG it's a pill bottle that housed Ginos' pills with Ians' fingerprint on it, he was taking care of the little piss-ant. And A video/picture of him running away from a fire, what was he suppose to do sit there and wait for the fire to kill him.

GAH, the admins are just killing time so they can figure out how to rip off Resident Evil more.

Ok I need to take a nap now.

AND EVERYBODY GET INTO THERE UNDIES.....NOW!!!!

Ummm, that it I guess.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games