Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wanderlings Muse

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 3:05 pm
MANTIE RAID!!!! blaugh

*Streaks through thread and disappears...giggling like a maniac...*  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:39 pm
I have successfully stripped down to my boxers and socks. The end.

AD>> INSANE PSYCHO KITTY! gonk

Our cat got a strange cancer around her neck and kept scratching it and re-opening it. neutral So, we gave her to a friend to "take care of".

Koji>> Cell phones aren't bad ... they're EVIL! scream

Hoshi>> That's ... a whole lot of snow. gonk

T H I N N

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 5:56 pm
Hoshi> Ugh, I know! @___@;; Honestly, he wants to set our country back 50 years. I know he's going to win... but I really, really hope it's going to be a minority government. I can't even bear to imagine what will happen if it's a majority...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:25 pm
Ashram - Yes it is, I'm going to give an update in the morning since it's still snowing.

Seth - The last time I check where I live it was going LIB but that was like 20 minutes ago. But for the most part the maritimes where mostly LIB too. I decided to do a little Harper research before making my vote set in stone and I just got scared the entire budget he had didn't make sense and nothing added up. I still have a hope that he wont win it's a small hope but it's all I got.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 6:35 pm
Hoshi> Ahh, yeah where I live people usually vote NDP.. so it's all ok here. ;;

But yeah, I've been watching and damn he wants to change a lot of things, and re-open issues. -_o;; Such as bring in a two-tier health system, change abortion laws... @__@;; And re-open the gay marriage thing...

I dunno. >w>;; I just hope voters are really thinking about their vote.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 8:02 pm
*strips* HUZZAH!

Chibikins - That's what you get for looking up pr0n. =P

I'm actually not sure what part of California it is, and I've heard it referred to as "Orangevalle" and "Citrus Heights". xd But I know it's not far from the ocean. *has never seen the ocean*

And the bunny thing...I don't want a damned electronic bunny. *stabs it*

Wendy - I am totally up for ghost hunting with you. I've always wanted to, but didn't really have access to haunted places, or a "crew".

I've had my share of odd things.

Don't worry, I try to apply logic FIRST. Like if lights flicker. Has no one ever heard of electrical surges, blown fuses, etc? Windows closed on their own, couldn't be gravity, could it? rolleyes

Admittedly, if things get really odd, I might get upset. But at least later I'll sit down and try to explain it.

There was this one time, I couldn't explain WTF happened. I was in the computer room, just playing games and bored. It wasn't even that late. Sick of playing games, and figuring I'd go find something else to do, I began to shut down the computer.

You know when someone walks into a room, you get that weird feeling? I thought my dad peered in like he occasionally did, and turned to say something to him. I hadn't heard him because I had headphones on.

Right as I turn, I'm surprised to see the door closed, but a shadowed man, taller than my dad, standing at the door in front of the bookcase. I'm too startled to say anything, and finding it odd that the figure was completely black. Usually people have depth, different shades of darkness on them.

Then the figure leaned forward, and like some cheap movie shot, only his face came into the light, right into my own face. His was rotting, skin sloughing off, one eye sunken in, etc. He grinned at me, bugs falling off every crevice of skin and bone, teeth discolored, etc.

Sucked in a breath to scream, but choked on it. For one, I can never scream if I'm really frightened. For two, I could SMELL the rot.

Coughed and gasped, coughed again, and blinked.

The man was gone, but the smell wasn't for several hours.

I went straight to bed after that, wondering if I was just hallucinating. But even when my parents woke up, there was still a faint, sickly sweet smell in the room. No bugs, thankfully.

Freakiest moment EVER.

I have one more, but maybe next post. xd

Hoshi - I'll take your snow. sad It's like spring around here. It's winter, it should snow. In fact, it should get really windy and really bad. But only on days I work, and then the power go out. ninja

And what's sad is that storm doesn't seem so bad at all. I have lived in this town FAR too long.  

QAtheTenkou

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 10:17 pm
Wamuh~ *Does the whole freezie blue lined eyes thing from Pokemon.*
O____ o;;;
Haha, I find ghosts and things terribly interesting, but lately I've been "afraid to be afraid". xD;; My curiosity gets cut at the bud before I go too far. D:
Omgawsh. Send it to me. I might not look at it now, but I know I'll wanna later. xD
Haha! Once I saw this rabbit lying dead outside a wedding party thing. I was little at the time, and I wondered what it was doing there. It's eye was all white and junk, and I couldnt tell what it was doing just laying there. I aaaalmost picked it up to like hug it or something, but everyone started yelling so I didn't try. xDD;;;

*Keeps manties to himself.* xD;

AD~ I only saw a few episodes. I'd think the manga would have been better, since thats usually the case. Poor poor OnePiece...

CLAMP is var cute, and the persocom characters do have neat char designs. They're all so pretty. (:

Ashram~ CELLPHONES ARE LOVELY THEY TELL ME THEY'RE MY BESTFRIENDS. Atleats mine does. xD;

QiiyewAye~ When'd I look up pr0n? ninja
I've heard of Citrus Heights...but I can't really recall. x.o
I live up in the bay area by San Fransisco. I barely get out nowadays though, so I don't know much of the state besides the rolling hills and the occasional rodatrips. xD;;
You've never seen the ocean!? O_o *Gasp.*
It's a very wonderful site indeed. It really hits you how big it is when you get to it. The southern California beaches are wonderful!

And that story...sounds traumatizing. o___o

That took a while to write. xD;
I might not be around as much this week, I have those damned finals. I'm actually fearing some of them, this is a first for me. x_x;
I'll pop in with giftart...eventually!  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2006 11:59 pm
Cellphone discussion >>

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Yes, it's that small. Yes, that is a 'Last Exile' poster. Yes, I love my phone. Yes, it glows blue (almost typed out it 'blows glue' xd ). No, you can't have it.

Freaky stuff >>
I've always believed that ghosts were always around us (not spirits...I've always thought of spirits as peaceful, pretty things that visit you on special occasions).

One time, I was staying at this hotel during a class trip. It was late at night, and feeling 'just because' I decided to go walk around the hotel, see some things I've never noticed...just wandering about.

I passed by the lounge area and I thought I heard someone cooking and singing to "London bridge is falling down". My first thought was "Wow! At this time of night?"

I ignored it and went back up to my room. The NEXT night however, I went outside to the balcony and I heard the exact same thing the night before; the singing and the cooking.

"Huh...that's...weird"

Night after night, I kept hearing this and I thought I was going crazy. It got on my nerves, and eventually I asked one of the workers if they opened up their kitchen till the wee hours of the morning.

"But...we don't have a kitchen in the hotel."

"How does the food get to the buffet table then?"

"We hire the caterer a few blocks down."

"O_O"

"You heard it too?"

I ran straight up to my room and hid under the covers xd

--------------------------------------------------------------------

This other time was a little more direct. Me and the family went to stay at this hotel. The creepy thing about this particular hotel was is that it was a church before.

I ignored that fact and went on my merry way. The only thing that irked me was this large priest I could faintly see at night, and he kept holding up a cross straight up to my face and kept telling me to leave.

O_o;;

I asked my mom and she said she saw the priest as well, my aunt did as well O_O My brother, uncle and dad however, didn't see him...strange.  

Memai-kins

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 12:13 pm
AD has been sent home from two jobs in two days. Damn you, cold. stressed

You know how I can tell I'm sick? I'm listening to COLDPLAY. That's how sick I am.

..uhhh...

My condolences to Canada.

And...

Memai's cell phone is all kinds of teh secks.

Aannd... Off to bed with me.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:55 pm
Considering there's talk about Ghost, and how I've been inexplicably amused by the paranormal and metaphysical since an early age, I'll tell you all my most recent experience I've had so far.

About a week and a half ago, around 12:45 am, I heard the smoke alarm in our house go off. After the third beep it turned off, and left me wondering what had happened. At this time of night, only the tv glare was the only lightsource on at the time, and Ryuu was asleep as it were... I went to check on the hallway so see any sign of smoke whatsoever, I find myself enveloped in a light mist, near the bathroom door. I found this rather odd, and instead of venturing onto the bathroom door and turned on the light, I went up to my room which happened to be no less than 4 feet away and switched on the light there. As the light from my room bathed Ryuu's room, I saw the mist got thick rather quickly, and a figure of a human head took shape in front of the door besides Ryuu's room. The face had an odd, morbid grin as of with malice, and in that instant one of our neighbors asked aloud to her husband if their smoke alarm had gone off. The mist, apparently hearing the voices, suddenly just moved quickly out of the door and dissapeared as it moved towards the kitchen.

A few days later, Ryuu told me that nearby our current house there was some construction going on nearby a mountain, and that he had climbed it and had seen an abandoned house at the bottom of the hill facing our house, overrun by plants and shrub... I plan to investigate the house with Ryuu, or if all esle fails, go at it on my own. :3

aaand, that's about it for me. :3 and no, I'm too lazy to re-check previous posts. xd sorry.

Shiro Nishida

Tipsy Werewolf

axel

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 4:27 pm
; 3; poor AD *does the cold banishing dance*

i also give my condolences to Canada. CNN is going on behind me so i can see everything that's going on. it sounds bad. the newswoman completely mispronounced Canada. D:  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:14 pm
I have no ghost stories at all. I'm not skeptical, really... I just can't muster the interest to care one way or the other. xd

axel - Thanks for the dance. whee heart

How on earth does someone mispronounce "Canada"?! That takes some serious effort.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Find_The_XdOGx

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 6:41 pm
axel> While the situation is bad, it's not as bad as it could have been. I give the new government 2 years tops. xP

Which will then piss everyone off, for having to vote again... but then hopefully they will have learned a lesson into why we should not vote for conservatives. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 7:24 pm
Seth - I agree, there's going to be another vote once he starts setting forth his agenda. At least it's not a majority government.

AD - Stop being sick, if you don't I'll bite you.  

Saisei Hoshi
Crew

T H I N N

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 9:18 pm
FLIPPIN' SWORDS!!!

Koji>> That's because it wants to rule your mind! It may not be too late! Destroy the beast!!

Memai>> The cell-phones got you too! gonk

Hoshi>> So, how long did it end up snowing? Last you posted it seemed like it had been going for eight straight hours. @_@

AD>> gonk Get well soon! Or emo kitty will cry.

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1027 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games