Welcome to Gaia! ::

Leviathan Stadium

Back to Guilds

A battle Stadium for literate roleplayers. 

Tags: Literate, Fighting, Battle, Arena, Levi 

Reply Eastern parts of Gaia
The Dead Forest (Increased Orc activity due to skirmish) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Uberwulf X
Crew

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 12:08 pm
Lazenca was... in a notsogreat mood. Didn't mean he was in a blatantly murderous one. However, while there wasn't a slash at the throat, he didn't back off. The cigarette dropped to the ground, the smoke trailing upwards in the foot between the men. Once it was there, a searching foot stepping on it. This was an event evident by Laz's eyes narrowing at the heat touching his sole. There were no hissed curses or anything so dramatic, but he was only human.

"I'm surprised." Weren't many around who'd let someone with claws and a mean disposition get so close to them. But now what? With hands in his pockets, Reinhart could be getting anything. Hope for the best, expect the worst.

Rather than vocally goad him to do something else, Laz's index and thumb were used to lightly pinch Reinhart's nose. This could turn out to be quite humorous, or dangerous.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:37 pm
Reinhart tilted his head and cocked an eyebrow looking to Laz, then simply asked.

"May I inquire as to what you think you're doing?"

Sure this started out a bit awkward and it was safe to say it was going even more in that direction. However, Reinhart was just as interested as he was curious. A man in this place not in a good mood wasn't unusual, but this was just funny. As a precaution Reinhart prepared some of his tricks, whether it was a 'walk, or an image he wanted to be sure Laz didn't make off with his nose.

Cristopher Reinhart

Uberwulf X
Crew

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 9:45 pm
Lazenca shrugged and backed off. Well, this whole thing lightened his mood quite a bit. Though he wasn't laughing, just take his word for it. He wasn't scowling, and his brows were higher.

"Asking your name, and what you're doing out here. And.. what's in the bag."

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:31 pm
"Where are your manners wolf? You're supposed to give your name before asking someone else's."

He gave Laz a cocky grin then kicked the sack at his feet with the side of his boot. The sack rolled out a couple of feet and not to Laz's surprise a head squeezed out of it. Maybe to Laz's surprise, the head looked about, and blinked once or twice before settling it's eyes on the pair of would be friends, foes, or whatever.

It did resemble an Orc, but only a little. If it was once an Orc it was now twisted, it's features almost lost, it's teeth elongated, it's skinned blackened, and sharp bone protruded from it's head and cheeks. Needless to say the damned thing was bloody to all hell.

Cristopher Reinhart

Uberwulf X
Crew

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:44 pm
"If--"

"If the lady wants to be courted properly..."

"Lazenca. Lazenca Miranda." His eyes were on the bag, and the head that came out. His nose turned up at it. "What the... what is that? Have you been on a kind of hunt or journey?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 10:57 pm
Reinhart laughed out loud throwing his head back and covering half of it with one hand.

"Smartass."

He said between spurts of laughter now looking to Laz with a smile on his face that said something like....'I have to remember that one.' Though he couldn't read minds, Reinhart often picked up surface thoughts and that one was just plain hilarious.

"A pleasure to meet you Lazenca. My name's Reinhart."

There was no need for a handshake or so Reinhart thought, he didn't need to be courted after all. Not moving his eyes from Laz to the head that now lay on the ground looking to them then a route for escape he simply added.

"Oh don't worry about that Lazenca, it's of no concern to you."

Cristopher Reinhart

Uberwulf X
Crew

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:14 pm
"Of course not." Lazenca shook his head at that, and just took that as a "yes I've been hunting, but what I have may be very powerful so I won't tell you what it is. If you knew, then you'd want this living, dismembered head. And I want it all for myself." So the matter was dropped just like that. Maybe later, Lazenca could look up beasts that could still live without their heads that weren't in the roach family.

No, there was no need for a handshake. That introduction they'd just went through was suitable enough. "Where are you... two... headed?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:25 pm
He wanted to laugh again. His objectives never really made sense to most but even this dismembered head had it's purpose. Even if Reinhart was to stomp it a bit later. What exactly had happened? They were about to start throwing claw and fist but now they were engaged ina sort of odd conversation. At least they knew each other's name...

Name. Lazenca. That's where he'd heard it before, HoH. What was it? Blazestar? Whatever. He was there and that was interesting. This excited Reinhart slightly, a fellow HoH participant here, in the foest, and willing to put out his smoke.

"Team Blazestar."

A light laugh escaped him.

"I knew you looked familiar Laz."

Opportunity.

"Ashame we didn't meet in HoH."

Reinhart grinned, he may get his chance to fight Lazenca yet.

Cristopher Reinhart

Uberwulf X
Crew

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:34 pm
"Indeed..."Lazenca nodded slowly, remembering his loss in HOH06 when he was a part of Team Blazestar. His thoughts immediately went to HOH07, where he lost in pretty much the same way, but with a more intense ending. To that though, Laz clenched his left fist before loosing it.

"I apologize... I can't say I remember your face. What team where you a member of for HOH?"

PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:41 pm
"If you must know.....it was Team Ryugin..."

There was a bit of hesitation, it was obvious to anyone with perception.

"And now I'm a former member of Team Ryugin."

Going for broke.

"Tell me Laz, would you care to right one of my HoH regrets?"

Cristopher Reinhart

Uberwulf X
Crew

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 30, 2007 11:54 pm
Obvious, indeed.

"Sure. I've got time. I've heard of the Ryugin's ways so I doubt you'd need to be told, but I have to. A standard disclaimer, so try not to look too much into the threat-- unless you make me follow up on it."

Lazenca yawned, then backed up another few steps. Remember, they'd been in range enough to pat each other's back if they wanted to. "If you've a gun, don't draw it or your head too will be in a sack." His disposition flattened as he checked another yawn. His body moved into the exact same stance as when he went to take the now-smoldered cigarette from between Reinhart's lips-- right hand up before him, left arm absolutely limp. The right side clearly lead, with that foot being forward-- the arm ain't never been the same since Mr. Kyonuske turned it into ribbons. The light that found its way through the thick canvas reflected off his bracer, half-greaves, and the metallic "skirt" that was over his pants.

"Only, you'll be slightly less alive."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:09 am
Reinhart smiled excited as a boy on Christmas. Lazenca's words rolled off his back and to his liking he was willing to fullfil his wish to go fist to face with another HoH participant. Laz looked ready, Reinhart pulled his hands form his pockets, they were empty. Time to throw down.

"Excuse me for a second..."

He moved to his Orc head and placed it back in the sack as if putting away a toy.

"Now then...bring it on wolfy."

Once more he kicked the sack to one side, a bit harder this time and it rolled just short of the brush. Taking his stance he lifted his fists, left out front, right in back, obviously he was right handed. Then without further warning, he rushed to Lazenca.

Once within reach he threw out a barrage of punches. Two left jabs, a right hook, a left shot to the abdomen, and a right uppercut. All in a quick and masterful flow. Of course Laz may try to step to one side, Reinhart would follow, if Laz blocked he wouldn't let up.

Now if Laz countered, that was a totally different story.

Cristopher Reinhart

Uberwulf X
Crew

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 12:30 am
Planting a "stop kick" was much quicker than it sounded like it should be. But when one considered that Lazenca only had to lift his foot to Reinhart's knee level, they'd understand that he'd be able to meet the quick rush and still maintain a bit of space. That is to say... it'd be as uncomfortable as Laz planned for it to be. If that motion went as planned, then he'd stumble that last step as his left leg was denied its ability to lift.

Unease, if there, would make Laz's blocking much easier as he wouldn't have to adjust his weight too much to absorbed momentum. Assuming everything went as planned, Lazenca's right foot was coming down and forward as the right hand moved out slightly to block the jabs. If not, it meant that Laz'd be acting while planting his feet while moving backwards-- but it wouldn't really matter in the end.

One jab, he was used to... so was resolved to just block it. The second jab made him hesitate just enough to have the hook land pretty cleanly. He exhaled as he twisted slightly to his right side, hand still up. The left body shot too would land, but that's where this combo would switch up.

Once the fist met his body, Laz's hand went down to capture the left hand with his own right. This happening while Laz was twisting, the left side was presented as the right foot slid back the hook would meet Lazenca's left shoulder before sliding up to the side of his head-- the shoulder took the brunt of that attack.

And that's all that'd happen for the now, because Lazenca was waking up. all that really mattered right now was that he had control of Reinhart's left wrist.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:04 am
Laz's kick to Reinhart's knee hit cold night air as it's target simply stepped inches to one side. Reinhart was no fool, he knew the dangers of rushing an opponent and a kick to the knee was definitely on the list of things to watch out for. Though he was a bit of course he ws still in the same general area of where he wanted to be.

The only thing that changed was that his punches were adjusted slightly to conpensate for the new angle. Everything went as planned, save for the last part were Laz took hold of his wrist. What next? A wrist lock? There was a card up his sleeve and almost quite literally, he let Laz puruse his tactic, and would only draw his ace if needed.

Cristopher Reinhart

Uberwulf X
Crew

O.G. Werewolf

11,800 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Team Edward 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 31, 2007 1:20 am
Lazenca didn't read the hesitation as "wait and see" on his opponent's part. All he read was that there was a pause. Wether from shock at being held or whatever, Lazenca took it.

And thusly did he headbutt Rein. This was quite an easy task, seeing as they were... right in front of each other. The headbutt was a stun, meant to make Reinhart still during the crucial second or two needed to put the right leg slip between his opponent's.

Pretty in unison with the leg slip as to not waste too much time in transitions, Laz seemed to be going for another headbutt but this time, he led with his left shoulder. Enough force was applied to tip Reinhart back, and with Lazenca yanking hard on the captured arm, the takedown was designed that Rein would be falling back to his right in somewhat awkward position.

There was probably some name for this kind of thing somewhere. Thing was Lazenca wasn't following any kind of convention. He just knew ways to remove the balance of his opponents in a few ways. This was one of those ways.

Eastern parts of Gaia

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 101 102 103 104 105 106 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games