Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 10:35 pm
Ash >> FLIPPIN' BURGERS :'DDD

Well, the reason I LOVE my cell-phone is because it's handy >w< It's not like anyone REALLY calls, just maybe my mom and some old friends/doujin group members, I just think of it as a way to keep in contact with someone (I find payphones to be a hassle because I never carry a lot of coins with me @-@)

AD >> Thanks xd If we ever meet, you get to touch it XDDDD *shot*

Shiro >> That's pretty creepy O_o; The most I've experienced that was supernatural was either:
a) hearing sounds that were out of place (seriously...a kitchen near the balcony/lounge??)

or

b)seeing faint figures (see above post) O_O;;

Hurh, if you (and Ryuu) investigate the house, be sure to tell us how it goes 3nodding Maybe someone that used to live in that house died, but somehow its spirit was awaken by the construction?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:31 am
Akahoshi - Rawr!

Ashram - Working on it! xd Thanks.

Memai - xd ! heart  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

axel

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:06 pm
AD: i think she put too heavy an accent on the second syllable. so it came out "cuh-NA-duh". i guess she was nervous? O_o;

sethy: how often does canada get to vote?  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 11:59 pm
Hoshi> Yeahhh, then they'll see. xP I was sooooo glad it wasn't a majority... oh man I think would just... I don't know. =_=;;

axel> Well, they have up to five years to hold another election. Usually it's around 4-5 years if we have a majority. :3

But in a minority (Where the winning party doesn't have over 50% of the seats.) the other members of the house of commons can call for one. The longest minority government that lasted was 18 months. The previous gov. was a minority gov too... so having to vote again would be annoying to most Canadians. >2>;;  

Find_The_XdOGx

Wanderlings Muse

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 4:53 am
Is it just me, or does that Angelic Parasol, look like a giant tampon? eek Like I'm gonna carry THAT around. Ewww! xd  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:44 am
I have to say, posting at Gaia while at work is made more difficult by the fact that everyone in GASOC is in their underwear... Usually, I can explain the cute little avatars...but... sweatdrop

axel - No excuse. Our newscasters have one hell of a time getting around county names like "Geauga" and "Tuscarawas." "Canada" shouldn't be a problem for anyone.

Muse - You know, I would have gone my whole life without having thought of that. Thank you for blessing me with enlightenment.  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

Songjewel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 6:31 pm
Wanderlings Muse
Is it just me, or does that Angelic Parasol, look like a giant tampon? eek Like I'm gonna carry THAT around. Ewww! xd

Ditto to that. Ugh, could it have been more hideous?

So. Today I crushed a vein in my foot by being stupid. It hurts.

And one of my friends decided to give me two free microphones and cables...just to be nice. o.O Plus an effects processor. He just cut my podcasting setup costs in half! Yay! ^^ Even the pain in my foot is insignificant now.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:55 pm
sethy: >3< wow what a pain in the duff. i hope you guys get everything all squared away soon heart

muse: LMFAO. xd i never thought of it that way. i thought it was ugly as hell, but i never thought of it as a tampon. BWAHAHA, you made my day.

AD: xd don't worry, my roommate and i made sure we didn't leave the room without making comments. i hope she feels really stupid xD i bet her higher-ups won't let that die. "exactly HOW did you pronounce that??"

songjewel: eek ow! gonk i've done that before. hurts like a mother. T___T heart

how's your podcast coming, by the way? : D  

axel

Angelic Hunter

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 8:49 pm
Joy to the world...for I now know how to animate stuff in Photoshop *0*

Go me xd

SJ >> Meep! Hope your foot gets better, sweetie ;3; And as axel mentioned, how IS that podcast coming?

Speaking of which, do you need an iPod to listen to a podcast (dumb question, I know), or can you listen to it via another program/online...?

AD >> Did you add that tutorial, yet? ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 9:00 pm
Wamuh~*Gigglesnort.*

Now I'm leaning a bit more towards the umbrella. xd

AD~ Pixel *****? xD
Where you the one that works as a tamp?

*Sends Canada flowers.*

I have single-handedly conquered my English final! Take THAT Steinbeck critics. >D

And...I've lost all train of thought.
G'night GASOC!

E>  

Chibi Koji

Songjewel

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:15 pm
If anyone would like to keep me company, I am in need of non-art-whore people to talk to in my thread. AKA, people who aren't there making small talk just for freebies. ;_; Please come visit if you get a chance.
http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=11942507

Podcast
For those that want to know, updates can be found here:
http://www.candycornstudios.com/ArtistAlley/

I finally got the comments to work, so feel free to post. You can listen to a podcast on anything that plays MP3s. ^^ You don't have to have an iPod...it's just a spiffy name that rhymes with Broadcast. Sort of.

As far as actual progress, I've got some essays ready and a co-host (Penden, if any of you know her). I'm just waiting for my paycheck from last semester so I can get an iMic to connect the mics to my computer. Then we can start recording beta versions and practicing and stuff. There's a lot of work to do for me and Penden...we are both going to have to learn how to not hate our own voices.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:41 pm
Ah, so I see >w< Then I guess I won't be missing out heart

Hurh, so I take it you got my rant then? xd

I've got a few essays/tips for comic-making. I'm not going to call myself a professional, but I know how to create a nice, clean comic page anyway >w< I'll go comment on the site itself >w< *goes*  

Memai-kins

Chibi Koji

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 10:47 pm
One mooore thing!
*Flails.*

Potty-with-me Elmo DEATH MESSAGES.

I saw a news clip just five minutes ago on Comcast's homepage.
And here's an article:

http://www.local6.com/news/5784303/detail.html

Lmao.
I'm so going to Barnes&Nobles and buying one tomorrow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:23 am
AD >> Sorry AD... redface I probably would never had thought of it either until someone else brought it to my attention. And I just had to think...Umm...why yes it does. xd

I love your sig pic for some reason. Is it a photo you've taken or drawn?

Songjewel >> Yes, it's one of the ugliest items yet. And sorry to hear about your foot. That sounds painful. sweatdrop

Axel >> Phew! I thought it was funny too. I didn't want to offend anyone. Someone had mentioned to me that it looked like that and well...you know the rest. xd

Koji >> OMG! eek You're not.... xd Leave it to an artist to be unconventional... whee

And my computer is barely held together at the moment. It wouldn't even start on Wednesday. It needs a new fan and I suspect a virus is eating key files on the OS. It's running on disk assist until Monday. I taking it in to get it wiped clean and a new OS set up on it. It's customized and the firewall and anti-virus are as well, so there should be minimal problems in comparison to the mainstream named AVs. It's costing me enough, so he better be true to his word.

I told him (the repair man) that he could add all the bells and whistles, but no racing stripes as those are just tacky. Koji thinks it should have the racing stripes... xd

OMG! It just occurred to me that I am now the proud owner of a Koji soul... eek *shakes jar on her desk vigorously and watches the mesmerizing, swirling colours...* 4laugh

I also noticed that the underwear party is still a go. I like the underwear outfit, so I changed back. 3nodding  

Wanderlings Muse

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:36 am
Sj - Ouch and ew. How did you accomplish that?

axel - Imagine needing speech therapy for that. "Repeat after me: 'Can-a-da'." Embarrassing.

Memai - Animation in Photoshop? Share, young lady!

And what are you talking about...? It's totally updated. ninja

Koji - xd !!! "Temp" Yes. And "was." I work in an office now as an Official Fax Monkey (TM).

Death Elmo. Must...buy...

Muse - Thanks. whee I rather love it, myself. It's the necklace I always wear. I keep it hanging on the wall (on a nail - I'm so hardcore) and snapped a photo of it like that. It sat on my hard drive for a few months before being rediscovered.

Sorry to hear about your computer troubles. I hope it stops sucking soon.  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1028 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games