Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Back to Guilds

Reply The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition
The Hangout....where sanity is overrated. Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Songjewel

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 8:48 am
Memai - Your comic/manga how-to is wonderful! I must read it in detail to see if I have any questions, as you asked. heart I will definitely be reading that on air at some point. 3nodding

AD - Easily, it seems...I was moving my leg to a different position and slammed my foot against the corner of a sticking-out part of my bedframe. The corner just so happened to hit a place right above the arch of my foot, where two veins come together (or one vein splits in two, I guess). Now it hurst when I walk.

For some reason I'm reminded of Lang's crazy lady story..."Did you hate our coffee THAT much?" I think my foot was mad at me.

Hahahaha! Finally back in my underwearrrr! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 9:00 am
To my joy, whatever issue the comp and Gaia have been having with each other has ended. They kissed and made up. Now I can roam Gaia Towns!

But my avvie looked very cold and I couldn't take it anymore and had to change. sweatdrop

Finally got enough bugs to make some ink, red. Not sure WTF to do with it now.

And I finally get enough trash to make something, and neither item I want. I'd kick Peyo, but he's too cute.

*changes back*

Chibikins - Everyone tells me that about the ocean. -_-; I live right off Lake Erie, where it dumps into Niagara River, so I'm used to seeing Canada right on the other side. xd You know you live close to the border when you don't even consider Canadian money as "foreign".

That game you posted? We're advertising it at my store. xd Chibi Robot!

rofl "Who wants to die?" I am SO tearing apart the book aisle because I KNOW we have that book. And I can use the excuse of pulling it off the shelves if it does say it. That would just make my DAY if I found it. xd

I have been bored at work all week, as sales are down and there's NOTHING to do. *Has been going home early, w00t*

Sethy - I like Canada's voting system. o_o

Wendy - Thank you for the disturbing mental images! xd

As for your computer, do you have enough memory, RAM, and a good processor to handle all the bells and whistles? Or we're talking a lot of freezing. Not to mention a good fan or two to keep the stupid thing cool. *smacks the computer she's on now*

Songjewel - Ow. >_o; *is otherwise speechless*

-----
Why do Canadians say "eh"?

Spell "Canada". (Out loud.)

*is shot* surprised  

QAtheTenkou

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:22 am
Sj - That is quite a feat. I'm almost impressed. xd I hope it feels better soon, though.

Lang is little but a distant memory now...

QA - I live by(ish) Lake Erie! Other side, though. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 10:39 am
HAHAHA i saw the death elmo on the news yesterday....that's so messed up. xD how do you explain that?? "oops, we didn't mean to. one of the programmers was shitting around with the voice recordings."

granted, a pottytraining book with elmo sounds a bit odd anyways, but that might be just because i'm already potty trained. xd the concept is lost on me.

i also find the meat in the ipod box article amusing.
http://www.local6.com/news/5710517/detail.html
i can't tell if it's fake or not! wouldn't meat like, rot? or at least stain the cardboard? that's some special meat they got there O_o;

muse: is your computer a laptop? the fans in those last like, 6 months tops x_x mine died and completely fried my computer...

luckily fans in regular desktop computers are easier to clean.

lol now i want to put racing stripes on my computer xDD  

axel

Angelic Hunter

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:11 pm
Awww, man. AD is such a job whore. I have five W2's this year. FIVE. I'd completely forgotten that I was still a Deli Warrior in January of '05. And a Psych Lab Minion. And a Library Ho (still am). And then I was a temporary Fax Monkey. And now I'm a Certified Fax ******** - I saw that story! WTF? That would never happen... I would know... I work in a workers' comp/general liability office...and even WE don't believe that s**t.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:44 pm
Wamuh~ I went for the sword. This is about as warrior-y as underwear and Gaia permits. xD

Maan. Now I feel lucky. xd I betcha its just these dang toolbars. Must get my comp savy friend to help me out, I refuse to let my computer win! D:<

Your comp gets bells AND racing stripes? Man! xd

*Working on art.* <<

AD~ Lmao.
Well, theres a freudian slip if I ever saw one. xd

RUNNING ADD MORE TO POST LATER BYEE.  

Chibi Koji

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:28 pm
SJ >> xd I'm glad you found it insightful heart

AD >> Hurh~! Well, not really Photoshop~ But I was working on some stills yesterday, and I remembered someone mentioning animating in Photoshop, I looked around and found a little button called 'Edit in ImadeReady'...or something like that~

And it took me a whole ten minutes to figure how to get the thing going. This is my end result:
http://img55.imageshack.us/my.php?image=rogertaylorlaugh9bt.gif

Koji >> That is...hillariously sick rofl "Who wants to die?" indeed <3 But it makes you wonder, doesn't it? How the HELL did it come about like that?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 11:17 pm
AAAAIIIIIEEEEGH! What happened to Memai? She's been replaced by some horrible face-eating Sashalien!

bed time. ninja  

Songjewel

Memai-kins

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:46 am
Songjewel
AAAAIIIIIEEEEGH! What happened to Memai? She's been replaced by some horrible face-eating Sashalien!

bed time. ninja

xd Hurhur, no...

This was the only hairstyle/wig-thing that didn't obscure my newly received demon horns >w<;;  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 1:21 pm
WO HO!!!
Finally, finals week.. and SATs are over... for now. xd
I've missed you all!!! How have you guys been in my.. long absence?! DX I think I did alright in the SAT.. but yeah, I ended up failing my Calculus final, to get a B, I was only supposed to miss 7... but in the first half we took and graded first.. I already missed 11. crying

Oh well, now there's more time to draw!

Speaking of drawing.. the art class final consisted of watching a cartoon, and drawing a caricature of one of the characters... and there was a topless dancer in it. O_O And all of the women.. were HUGE.. and their husbands... small and scrawny. O___O;;;;;; When you see the women get out of the car.. it's like.. BAM! And the next women comes out.. and she's even bigger!!!! And the NEXT women is EVEN bigger.. and she has a man in her buttcrack. gonk

Stupid art classes.

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Wanderlings Muse

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 4:24 pm
Darkish/QA >> My computer needs a new fan. It's a PC. It also has a virus. It doesn't say it does, but I can't start it without disk assist, so I'm sure that's what it is. This is going to be the third fan I got for it and I just bought this computer last year. I am taking it to a new place this time and they promised to be thorough and customize a new anti-virus and firewall. They say hackers target the mainstream ones for shits and giggles. They made their own and it's updateable. This will be the very first time in 9 years that I went without a computer. My old one was very good and never died, but I wanted more power and space, so I bought a new one. I like my old one better. They just don't make 'em like the used to. rolleyes

Koji >> Hah...that's probably a good thing. I think the parasol wouldn't go with your outfit. xd Of course, it's the cheaper of the two items on the market, so you'll be able to afford it easier should you want one later. I hope I don't get racing stripes. rolleyes That would be funny, but I wouldn't be able see them anyway as my tower is kinda inside my desk in a little cubby hole. whee

I want to see your art! I love looking at other peoples art. Do you have a DA account? I'll have to go look at your profile again. xd

AD >> I love your necklace picture. Do you do a lot of photography like that? It's awesome! 3nodding I have some of those stones in my desk. I have a Leopard Agate, Green Agate, Amethyst and Rose Quartz pendant like that one. I love to collect rocks. xd Is that obsidian, jet or hematite, or something else again?

Darkish >>
I like your sig pic. It reminds me scratchboard art in a way.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2006 6:06 pm
Ugughg. Soo, I have my computer set up to play, via an audio coupler and extension cord, through my main stereo. A few days ago, only one speaker would play. I messed with it a bit and found that the coupler seemed to be the problem, so I went out tonight, got flirted AT by the incompetent RadioShack geek, and bought a new coupler. Came home, rigged everything, and...one speaker. ********. It's the bloody cord. Of COURSE it's the cord.

...I'm not going back. I'll deal with it tomorrow.

...grr...

Koji - I blame Muse. She was talking about tampons, after all. xd

Memai - Spiiiiff. heart

Darkish - Congrats on surviving all that! You make me NOT miss high school. whee

Art classes, by definition, suck. I'd rant about mine, but I don't have time for that. xd

Muse - Oh, god, no. I'm no photographer. My room is just set up in a very photograph-able manner. This is the link I force on everyone whenever my room is mentioned (even if remotely): (AD's room)

It's hematine: a cheap version of hematite. sweatdrop My best friend's mother got us all (4 girls in high school) matching necklaces for Christmas one year. As far as I know, I'm the only one who still wears hers. (And I hate my best friend's mother. xd )  

Abandoned Dreams
Captain

DarkishStar

Noob

6,775 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 1:25 am
Muse: I'm having art ADD right now. I'm glad you like my sig, I've been experimenting with sooo many things. And EVERYTIME I change my outfit.. I DRAW it... argh. I'm getting so annoyed. I want to just.. keep something steady in my sig! Grah!

YAH I know! Gosh, the older computer.. lasted longer before the one I'm currently using completely crashed.. and I had to wipe it out with the factory setting CDs.. I wanted to throw it out the window. I still had a chance to back up my files... IN SAFE MODE. I had to leave my computer on for a month because I didn't want to turn off my comp for fear of it not being able to go back to that save point. DX

I LOVES scratchboard art. Wish art teacher would let us do more of those. scream *bitches about art class* evil

AD: Argh, I used to hate it when one side of the speakers wouldn't play.. Gar. Twin speakers are a b***h.. especially when one side fails or sounds all scratchy.. but really, it's worse in your case with that dumb sales guy... >.> That's why I'm glad my laptop has built in speakers.

HAHAHA, I could write a book about how much I HATE my art class. Boring class.. the MOST boring in the world! gonk

And yes, high school is just getting worse and worse.. I've just got to survive till May when AP testing goes on.. THEN.. FREEDOM FROM MAY TILL SEPTEMBER. 3 classes gone, just like that, Calc, Bio, and History.

Gah.

---------------------

Yeah, I just finished the sig pic right now. I'm sooo tired, I worked on it non-stop! 9 hours! gonk
OH! AND HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEARS ALL!!!

QUESTION OF THE WEEK!!!!

Your favorite kinda fooood??!?!?!?!?

Mine's Italian. LASAGNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. =D  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 9:48 am
Memai iis back to normal. I can post here without fear once again. eek

My favorite food is Savory Toasted Cheese. But favorite KIND of food...ethnicly I'd have to say American Chinese food...ingredients-wise I'd say stuff with chicken, green beans, or potatos. You know what? I dunno. It depends on what mood I'm in, and I like a lot of things. xd  

Songjewel

axel

Angelic Hunter

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2006 11:05 am
i think we can all agree at this point that we hate technology. gonk

mmm. food...i love chinese food. there's a buffet down the street from me, it's probably my favorite restaurant. shrimp scampi, fried biscuits, crab meat and mozarella sauce.....and sushi! i made my roommate try it, i wish i had a camera to capture the look on her face when she spat it out. xd xd

SJ: what is savory toasted cheese? xd  
The Gaian Art Shop Owners Coalition

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 1029 1030 1031 1032 1033 1034 ... 1219 1220 1221 1222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games